Pick your prize! (just a poll, no actual prizes are being given out...)

alteredbeast

CAGiversary!
Pick your prize from the selection below!

A) 32" flat screen HD tube tv, with basic surround sound/DVD package. (approx. value: $1,500)

B) Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance SP, each with 5 games of your choice (approx. value: $1,400)

C) 1988 Chevy Camaro. 350, t-tops, black on black 85k miles. Could use a new paint job. All stock, including stock radio. (approx. value: $2,250)

[quote name='alteredbeast']Pick your prize from the selection below!

A) 32" flat screen HD tube tv, with basic surround sound/DVD package. (approx. value: $1,500)

B) Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, and Gameboy Advance SP, each with 5 games of your choice (approx. value: $1,400)

C) 1988 Chevy Camaro. 350, t-tops, black on black 85k miles. Could use a new paint job. All stock, including stock radio. (approx. value: $2,250)[/quote]

Damn, I didn't read this before posting. If I did, I would've voted for A while I voted for B.

i'd take the tv, because i've already got transportation and a bunch of video games but i don't have 32" flat screen HD tube tv (should be plasma at that price though)

A for me.

I already have more than what is listed in B. I have an F-150 so no need for C. I already have a 32in TV but it isn't HD so that's my choice.

B.
Got a big HDTV, and got a car already.
Already have a PS2, but I wouldn't turn down 5 more games, and I don't have any of the other consoles. Plus if I didn't like them, I could trade/sell the consoles/games and still have something, whereas with the others, if I sold/traded them, I'd have no winnings left.

If OP's price estimates are true AND I could actually get those prices, I'd go pick C, sell it, and use the money to buy A and some games since I already have B two times over (about 12-13 games per system - give or take)

I have B, and I'm in the market to get an LCD TV. My uncle has C, so I guess another nice TV would be good, so A.

the shitty ass american bucket of a usa made shit hole crap ass guido ghetto dick ride
so i could sell the dam thing and buy more crack

[quote name='"alteredbeast"']Pick your prize from the selection below!

C) 1988 Chevy Camaro. 350, t-tops, black on black 85k miles. Could use a new paint job. All stock, including stock radio. (approx. value: $2,250)[/quote]

Well, if I had a house, I would probably pick A. But seeing as how I am in an apartment and a tv that large would not be very practical to move around, I would probably just take the camaro if I could sell it for a reasonable price.

I don't understand why anyone would bother choosing A or B because if you pick C and sell it you could buy A or B plus have some change left over

[quote name='cag1000']the shitty ass american bucket of a usa made shit hole crap ass guido ghetto dick ride
so i could sell the dam thing and buy more crack[/quote]

Now why would you bring your girlfriend into the argument?

Did anyone ever notice that the guy who tells the hero(es) to 'rise from their graves' sounds like he's related to Elmer Fudd?

"Wise Fwom Yow Gwave!"

bread's done
Back