Pikachu-Themed New 3DS XL MSRP $199.99 (2/24/17)

Got it from Gamestop online today with free shipping, though I'm not sure if I'll keep it. Anyone know of a good/cheap 3ds charger? Wasn't able to get the bundle.
Since this is my first 3ds purchase I had to get one too.
I thought a few days ago someone posted, and I did a web search, that u can use a regular iPhone charger, or for that Matter any charger like that, with an 3ds type cable connector.
I searched on Amazon an found hundreds. I settled on a two pack of blue braided 6ft cables for $10.99. It didn't say high speed like most others do, but I asked a question from the community and a confirmed buyer that it definitely transfers data and charges using the newer fast chargers.

I got a text this morning of the black and pikachu availability at GameStop, I missed it by a few hrs.
I checked and was able to add to my cart and go all the way thru to payment method.
I believe the yellow was available since middle of the night.
Looks like the hype might be over or people just don't like buying from GS.

I went to Walmart early last week and added an alert for Pikachu and during the whole time never got any notices, everyone I got came from the nowinstock website. Yesterday Walmart finally sent me one and it was only available from 3rd party at over $350, they were the cover seller on Walmart.

I good friends with my ups guy.
Only way u can get Saturday delivery is by paying for Saturday delivery, and I doubt that the paid for that. Only time an exception was made was the Christmas bf last, when Amazon orders went thru the roof and every carrier fell behind.
I said nothing about fedex or usps, I only commented about ups which is what was said was the delivery format.
So unless the shipper paid for weekend delivery with ups, only way the package will arrive is if it a shipping ticket that is partner with usps.
Any BB, Walmart or GameStop order if you note will always quote an extra 2 days more for delivery if the carrier is ups and it falls on week.
smh

Just because you're "good friends" with 1 UPS guy who delivers to 1 tiny area of the country, it doesn't mean "no

Saturday deliveries" are a universal truth.

Again I say, Saturday deliveries are a normal thing in these parts for Amazon, Gamestop, and BestBuy. I get multiple deliveries every week, and Saturday deliveries are no big deal

rofl guess who just pulled into my driveway? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't spread false info. I've received USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL shipments on Saturday before. I'm not sure how or why, but I've even received the rare Sunday shipment before.

Also...why did you decide to come to CAG? Aren't you from SlickDeals?
I'm on several forums and this one suits my need for Zelda info.
I don't understand ur issue with me being here, but get used to it I'm here to stay.
I don't think I've ever said anything offensive or called somebody out,
I have only tried to offer some help thru my experiences and asked for help on understanding the way things work here and in dealing with these limited quantity issues.
I would have responded earlier but I'm used to others sites that quote the person when responding to them. It's not done on this site and that fine.

....you quoted and responded to the same post twice...

nah, just wish SDers (especially ones "new to Nintendo") would stay on SD. I'm sure there's a LoZ related thread there. 

Some of your posts are right up there with SlideCage in quality, with some Pikachu 3DS related posts in the Switch threads lol

Was just calling out false info here

Enjoy the scalps I guess

/s

nah, just wish SDers (especially ones "new to Nintendo") would stay on SD. I'm sure there's a LoZ related thread there.

Some of your posts are right up there with SlideCage in quality, with some Pikachu 3DS related posts in the Switch threads lol

Enjoy the scalps I guess

/s
To be fair, UPS actually only recently started Saturday deliveries.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2017/02/22/united-parcel-service-ups-saturday-delivery/98243198/

They didn't even update their website about it yet.

https://compass.ups.com/asktheexpert/?id=8589934759

bummer. thanks for the heads up. i was hoping to make a trip to BB to do a return/rebuy along with other errands.
I was called out for giving u mis-information, u stated that the carrier was ups, ups does not deliver on the weekends unless the shipper pays for it.
To be sure their not delivering today check the tracking to see if truck is out for delivery. In my area the trucks for the day usually leave before 8am or this is when the schedule is setup for the day.
Ups does not deliver early, I've had delivery dates set to a week after shipping and it arrives in my local hub a few days earlier and it just sits there until estimated day of delivery.
They don't go out of their way if they miss a delivery date for regular shipping packages.
I've had ever store I've purchased from that quoted 2 day delivery and if they use ups the weekends don't count towards the two days(business days), if it is a regularly shipped package.
If the item arrives at the hub near me, even in middle of night and is not screened on Friday and it's not out for delivery on Friday, I have always gotten my package on Monday. Only time I get ups packages on the weekend is when they hand the package off to one of their partners like usps.
I'm sorry if my experiences r false in some people's eyes, but I was just trying limit the time u spend looking out the window for the package and waste ur day away.

I was called out for giving u mis-information, u stated that the carrier was ups, ups does not deliver on the weekends unless the shipper pays for it.
To be sure their not delivering today check the tracking to see if truck is out for delivery. In my area the trucks for the day usually leave before 8am or this is when the schedule is setup for the day.
Ups does not deliver early, I've had delivery dates set to a week after shipping and it arrives in my local hub a few days earlier and it just sits there until estimated day of delivery.
They don't go out of their way if they miss a delivery date for regular shipping packages.
I've had ever store I've purchased from that quoted 2 day delivery and if they use ups the weekends don't count towards the two days(business days), if it is a regularly shipped package.
If the item arrives at the hub near me, even in middle of night and is not screened on Friday and it's not out for delivery on Friday, I have always gotten my package on Monday. Only time I get ups packages on the weekend is when they hand the package off to one of their partners like usps.
I'm sorry if my experiences r false in some people's eyes, but I was just trying limit the time u spend looking out the window for the package and waste ur day away.
all good. they updated the tracking number and told me itll be here monday :cry:

smh

Just because you're "good friends" with 1 UPS guy who delivers to 1 tiny area of the country, it doesn't mean "no

Again I say, Saturday deliveries are a normal thing in these parts for Amazon, Gamestop, and BestBuy. I get multiple deliveries every week, and Saturday deliveries are no big deal

Only comment I have is I don't live in a backwards hick area, I live in the metropolitan area.
And BS a ups truck just drove up, only if u specifically paid for Saturday .
I'm only talking about ups, not usps which everyone knows delivers on Saturday.
Not FedEx in which u pay more and do deliver on weekend.
I'm not talking about ups partner delivery.
I have not taken an attitude with u, I don't know ur issue but ur attitude really doesn't belong here. Take some chill pills bf ur hemroid explode on u.

Enjoy the scalps I guess

/s
UPS doesn't typically deliver on Saturday by my experience as well. There's been a couple of times when it has, but by my experience they usually don't deliver on that day. I've had lots of cases though where they give the package to USPS and they deliver it instead.

I live in Miami, btw. So not a small town.

Another anecdote: When I pre-ordered the Switch and Master Edition through GameStop, they also said they don't deliver on Saturdays, even if you pay for faster shipping (which I did).

smh

Refer to link, only expedited shipping is delivered on Saturday, country wide. Walmart, BB and GS don't ship expedited unless u pay or have a special.

https://www.ups.com/content/us/en/shipping/time/service/value_added/sat_delivery.html?srch_pos=2&srch_phr=Delivery+hours&WT.svl=SRCH

Got mine yesterday. Dual TN screens that look awful compared to my IPS top-screen launch black New 3DS. So it goes. Also, the little, square screw covers on either side of the top screen were put in slightly diagonally. Thanks, Nintendo!

Picked up my system from GS. I believe its both TN. Gonna drop by the UPS store (i'm in a gated community without a passcode to the gate, just key for USPS to deliver, so i sent it to the UPS store) to pick up my BB copy

Metropolitan area? No wonder you're so ornery with correction. 
Hicktown is where it's at, my friend.

Please stop cluttering threads by quoting and responding to the same post twice BL

I don't care what the website says tbh

I got a Saturday UPS delivery today and one last week. Saying I get a Saturday delivery at least once a month is a conservative statement. But I will also say 90% of the shipments I receive arrive on week days.

No idea if it's a partner's situation or not.

But I certainly don't pay extra for it. Value shipping all the way.

Sorry about your living situation

Have I discovered a SildeCage alt?

I'm looking for cases and screen protectors for the yellow and galaxy 3ds xl.
I'm looking for a clear case. No point hiding the art work
There r so many . Amazon has all different price range for those and varying quality. Anybody have experience with any.
Do they even make tempered glass ones for these.
An help would be appreciated.
Do they ever have sales on this stuff where u can get it dirt cheap, like the ones I get for my iPhone.

In looking and reading others reviews a lot of then compare the item to the one you use. It's a bit pricey compared to others that go for around $8-9.
We're going to put off using our units outside of our house until we get some more gift cards to buy one for each unit.
Thanks, I appreciate letting me know how the unit works for u.

I'll vouch for the Hori clear TPU protectors as well. The Hori brand protectors rarely, if ever, go on sale. But they are every bit worth the cash for the protection they offer limited edition handhelds.

Around the time N3DS XLs are out of production, there will likely be a clearance on the Hori TPU protectors for N3DS XL like there was for Hori's OLD 3DS XL handheld protectors.

i have this for my MM3DS and i love it!
Me too. I bought it from Best Buy though. My 8yr old has it on the MM since New and it's held up and given us all peace of mind. Taken it all over the place and dropped it a few times without any worries. It's not an otterbox but does a fine job.

I'll be getting another one for this Pikachu yellow unit as well.

Looking for the hori case on Target.com and they still have systems.
I was actually going to go to target today.

In past I've seen 3ds stuff reduced to 70% off, but had no use then.
Even though target will get an item in in the future they do tend to reduce old stock.
I stated I could have gotten those cases with Mario characters that go for a good price now.
Just have to hit it at right time.

Hori is the best brand to go with. It's worth the extra $$. It's the brand I got for screen protectors and cases since the DS. My case for the 3DS XL holds up to this day.

Here is a pretty good conversation about ips vs tn screens on Red itt, I don't know if it'll post here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/3DS/comments/2zo0md/the_difference_between_ips_and_tn_screens_on_a/

What I understand ips has better angles of view and color depth at cost of speed. A fast moving object would look blurred on ips, this is why some gamers prefer tn over ips.
Only way to tell is either have experience with seeing the difference or you will have to do a side by side comparison.

As posted here if you've ever seen an ips screen on the 3ds xl you'll see a remarkable better picture.

bread's done
Back