Pink, Wireless 360 Controller for $34.98 @ TRU

I've picked one of these up from Sears for $10.97 and when I visited the next Sears, the clerk told me another employee had bought all they had for $1.97!

[quote name='life.exe']Same price in store as well, with the 20% off clearance.[/quote]

Man, I just wish it wasn't pink. My joysticks are a bit worn out, and I could desperately use some joysticks that are nice and tight.

[quote name='Sooku']A few bucks in savings is not worth being called gay for the rest of the 360's lifespan.[/quote]

If a pink controller is all it takes to make you gay, you weren't too far from it to begin with. Good god, let 'em call you whatever they want...it's a friggin' controller, and pink is just a color.

[quote name='Sanjoelo']If a pink controller is all it takes to make you gay, you weren't too far from it to begin with. Good god, let 'em call you whatever they want...it's a friggin' controller, and pink is just a color.[/quote]

Exactly, its only a color, no ones going to know your using pink on XBL, and when friends come over, I couldnt care less, if they wanna play, they're going to shut up and use it.

[quote name='Link927']Exactly, its only a color, no ones going to know your using pink on XBL, and when friends come over, I couldnt care less, if they wanna play, they're going to shut up and use it.[/QUOTE]

true that

[quote name='shoe478']I've picked one of these up from Sears for $10.97 and when I visited the next Sears, the clerk told me another employee had bought all they had for $1.97![/quote]

I need to check my local Sears. :shock:

Better than the 44.98 it was clearanced at before. Yes, $5 off is $5 off, but to me $5 off a $50 item is hardly a clearance price.

yea, if you can find at Sears/Kmart - its damn cheap. I got mine for $5 at K.
And for those that are insecure with their masculinity - think the blue one was the same price.
*goes to play 360 in my pink clearance videogame rocker chair ($20) with my pink controller*

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back