Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been over a month and no Batman: The Brave and the Bold for me. Sent an email on the 20th and only received the automated reply stating someone would contact me...no one did. Sending my claim to paypal tonight and will not be dealing with this company again.

marlboro - Please send me a PM on CAG regarding this order. I shipped all Batman orders weeks ago, so they all should have been delivered by now. Please PM me your order info and I'll see if I can track it down.

[quote name='marlboro2']It's been over a month and no Batman: The Brave and the Bold for me. Sent an email on the 20th and only received the automated reply stating someone would contact me...no one did. Sending my claim to paypal tonight and will not be dealing with this company again.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Spafon']Not bad, $5 cheaper than Amazon with shipping. Still holding out though, when will this title ever drop?[/QUOTE]

MSRP on Black Ops will probably go down to $40 when Modern Warfare 3 is released.

[quote name='WongTongSoup']Will you guys ever sell the new map pack for CoD?[/QUOTE]

I haven't been offered any deals on DLC vouchers for the second or third Call of Duty map packs. I will keep an eye out for them, though.

Kewl, i've been wanting this expansion since i got Black Ops from this Toys R Us deal and a week later that start selling Black Ops with First Strike already included. Pissed me off (guess TRU was burning off non-DLC copies stock)

Thanks for the orders, this has been a popular deal. We will begin emailing out codes tomorrow afternoon.

Also added information for our newest giveaway to the first post. Four good prizes this week, including Gears of War Triple Pack, Enslaved, Goldeneye 007, and Borderlands Add-on Pack.

This only has 1 zombie map, is that correct? I'm new to Black Ops, but from what I can tell of all the DLC it's typically multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map. Maybe I'm reading it wrong though.

[quote name='omyard']This only has 1 zombie map, is that correct? I'm new to Black Ops, but from what I can tell of all the DLC it's typically multiplayer maps and 1 zombie map. Maybe I'm reading it wrong though.[/QUOTE]

4 maps 1 zombie.

Hi Matt, i ordered one of the first strike map packs and i haven't received anything. I paid and I got email confirmation, and i have emailed help but still no impact no idea.

All First Strike codes were sent to the emails that buyers have registered with their payment method (Paypal or Google Checkout). If you haven't received your code make sure you're checking the right email account. If you still can't find it send me a PM and I'll track it down.

- drfrielgood, Is the DLC Codes category on your website ever going to be fixed to take you things you have in stock? it always takes you to a "404 Error - Page not found" screen when you click on it?

[quote name='Romis']- drfrielgood, Is the DLC Codes category on your website ever going to be fixed to take you things you have in stock? it always takes you to a "404 Error - Page not found" screen when you click on it?[/QUOTE]

I emailed my programmer about it last week. He told me he should have the DLC and DVD links fixed this week.

Remember the deal 20 PS2 games for $20 a while back? Well if you got in on that like me, a good way to unload those games is to trade them into Best Buy since they pay a minimum of $1 per title. For my lot of 20 games, 10 of them were $1 and 10 of them were $2, and adding on the 50% bonus, I got a total of $45 credit for the entire lot.

Of course it might be a pain to find a BB that will take in scratched discs like the ones in the lot.

If you have any sense, you can google, bing, or whatever search engine you may use to see how to bridge your 360 or ps3 to a wireless pc without giving this fraud any of your hard earned money.

[quote name='Spyder187']If you have any sense, you can google, bing, or whatever search engine you may use to see how to bridge your 360 or ps3 to a wireless pc without giving this fraud any of your hard earned money.[/QUOTE]

Relax. Drink a beer. It may not be the deal for you, but bridging boxes are cool, esp if you have old hardware, a wired LAN, or can't drop an Ethernet cable. The MS and MadCatz boxes ain't cheap, and this one is. $20 is a lot cheaper than a high quality wireless router.

For a minute, I misread this as for the official n adapter, but should have known he wouldn't have such a good deal.

This is some unbranded adapter. At one point he describes it as "from madcatz" and later says it is just "extremely similar" to the madcatz adapter without branding. So who knows what you are actually getting. Maybe factory seconds or some knockoff. I'm surprised this guy has been allowed to hock his stuff here for so long.

[quote name='scottman']For a minute, I misread this as for the official n adapter, but should have known he wouldn't have such a good deal.

This is some unbranded adapter. At one point he describes it as "from madcatz" and later says it is just "extremely similar" to the madcatz adapter without branding. So who knows what you are actually getting. Maybe factory seconds or some knockoff. I'm surprised this guy has been allowed to hock his stuff here for so long.[/QUOTE]

Ditto, the sites a scam. I though it was gonna be the real one till I clicked and saw the Madcatz model.... Then you read and not at all surprised it was a knockoff 3rd party. He sold fake Wii controllers as well.

If it bears any similarity at all to the madcatz adapter, stay far, far away. I did not heed this warning when there was a deal last year on it, and it was a complete waste of money. I've configured a lot of devices and a lot of routers but I could not get a connection at all. I ended up returning it for a different bridge And was able to get a rock solid connection in minutes. It really felt like the config software was from a buggy early build.

I've sold about 200 of these, with about a 5% return rate. Some customers haven't been able to get them set up, but I was shown the YouTube video by one of my customers and it seems to really help people out. No, these aren't the official Microsoft N Adapters, but those are $60+. No, they aren't the Madcatz adapters, but those are $40. This is functionally on par with the Madcatz adapters at half the price.

Thanks for the orders today, it's been a good seller! I'll get them in the mail before the weekend.

In technical terms, it's not a wireless adapter, it's a wireless bridge, as I corrected the thread title to match what it really is, since this connects via Ethernet to the device in question and not via USB.

[quote name='drfrielgood']No, these aren't the official Microsoft N Adapters, but those are $60+. No, they aren't the Madcatz adapters, but those are $40. This is functionally on par with the Madcatz adapters at half the price.[/QUOTE]

True, but the Microsoft ones work great. It took me forever to finally break down and buy one, but Best Buy has opened items for discounted prices all the time. Found an opened N adapter there and haven't looked back since. Rarely have issues with my connection anymore.

[quote name='kburns10']True, but the Microsoft ones work great. It took me forever to finally break down and buy one, but Best Buy has opened items for discounted prices all the time. Found an opened N adapter there and haven't looked back since. Rarely have issues with my connection anymore.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I use a Microsoft one myself. But for someone looking for a cheaper alternative, this one is an option.

Shipping kills it. Not just because it's $4.99 but also because I know it doesn't take close to that to ship. I can do it media mail for $2 or under and I even can do a small box of any weight for $4.95, hell it can be a box full of rocks that ships cheaper than this.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Shipping kills it. Not just because it's $4.99 but also because I know it doesn't take close to that to ship. I can do it media mail for $2 or under and I even can do a small box of any weight for $4.95, hell it can be a box full of rocks that ships cheaper than this.[/QUOTE]
I ship a shitload of games through ebay. A 5oz game costs me $2.09 to ship first class and I buy six packs of padded envelopes for $2.50, about $.42 a piece. Thats about $2.50 to ship a game. $5 is outrageous!

Not buying another game from Dr. Fraud Good ever again. F him and F this website. Customer service is non existent

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back