Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jay']bigdaddybruce44, i don't have anything agasint you but everytime someone complains about drfrielgood and his buisness you defend him like you have stock in his company.Seriously people come here with legit complaints and you have the same guys who come in and defend this guy and hs crappy buisness.

Why is drfrielgood allowed to peddle his junk in this section anyway? "Crack disk",as if", stuff that has been separated from bundles ( which i don't think your suppose to resale)terrible customer service.If he is allowed to do this why can't other members peddle their junk in this section? I know cheapyd allows this guy to sale here but has he actually looked in this thread.[/QUOTE]

This thread has reached a new low...

Anyhow.... Back to previous game deals.. Is DLC affected by the games being from a different region? I'd hate to buy the game and then not be able to get DLC.

You know, what's funny is, if the people who feel a need to insult me actually looked at the thread, I've said a number of times that he needs to do a better job at answering e-mails, PM/s etc. I do not support or defend this. He often takes way too long. At the same time, I, along with many other rational people, also realize that he is a small, one-man business, and while leaving questions unanswered for days (even weeks) is not acceptable in the least bit, I also think some people around here lose their minds when they don't get answer within a day, just because that's what we are use to getting from Amazon, Newegg, etc. He doesn't have dozens of CSRs working for him. So, while I would love a love cushy corporate gig defending Best Buy's awful customer service, I don't think they are what I am looking for.

As to why I defend him, the last time I checked, CAG is a community, and we should support our own. The doc was a member of the CAG community before he opened his business, and while I was not really around during that time, I'll assume he was at least a somewhat active member. It's not like he just showed up and started advertising. To me, we should show him a little support. Does that mean letting him get away with bad practices? Absolutely not. But at the same time, the reality is, plenty of people just come into the this thread to bash the guy, often not even having done business with him. The funny thing is, I get bashed for "being on his dick," if you will, but people who have no reason to bash him, because they've never done any business with him, often get not a word said to them. So, yeah, I do go out of my way to help the guy out, but if any of you were running a business, you'd want the same from CAG.

[quote name='One4Deuce']I'll chime in with my own opinion... when you look at people's iTrader ratings (show up on everyone's posts), nearly everyone has 100%, drfielgood's 79%. That should tell you something if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

In his defense, do you think Amazon has 100% customer satisfaction? Doubt it. And besides, one of the negatives came from kart007, who constantly accuses doc of "scams." Whether or not you like his service or whatever, can anyone honestly pick out a time he scammed anyone?

[quote name='Jay']Why is drfrielgood allowed to peddle his junk in this section anyway? "Cracked disk",as if", stuff that has been separated from bundles ( which i don't think your suppose to resale)terrible customer service.If he is allowed to do this why can't other members peddle their junk in this section? I know cheapyd allows this guy to sale here but has he actually looked in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Again, it's claims like this that make me feel bad for the guy. What's wrong with selling damaged goods, if he clearly describe them as such? People do it all the time on eBay...and the stuff sells. I've sold plenty of as-is stuff in the past. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

As far as him still being here, I doubt Cheapy would have to look into it. There is a team of mods for a reason. If doc was truly an issue, don't think someone would have gone to Cheapy and said, "We gotta cut this guy off. He's taking our members for a ride and giving CAG a bad name."

I'm working to get kart007k's feedback removed. First, I haven't dealt with him in about 2 years. Secondly, it's an abuse of the CAG feedback system. Members are not permitted to leave feedback for business transacted on gamedealdaily.com, whether it's positive or negative feedback.

Apparently it wasn't enough for him to just threadcrap on a weekly basis...

Back on topic, though - Only two grab bags remain in stock. I've got them all packaged up, and grab bag orders will all ship on Monday.

I actually meant to mention that. I've bought two items from you, and I never thought to leave feedback, because I know transactions done outside of CAG are not eligible for feedback.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Again, it's claims like this that make me feel bad for the guy. What's wrong with selling damaged goods, if he clearly describe them as such? People do it all the time on eBay...and the stuff sells. I've sold plenty of as-is stuff in the past. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

As far as him still being here, I doubt Cheapy would have to look into it. There is a team of mods for a reason. If doc was truly an issue, don't think someone would have gone to Cheapy and said, "We gotta cut this guy off. He's taking our members for a ride and giving CAG a bad name."[/QUOTE]

"Claims" i'm only reporting what i've seen throughout this thread, people can go through this entire thread and the old one to see for themselves.People recieving damaged goods, him not responding, misleading descriptions, i don't understand how th how this kind of practice can even be defended if we're all about deals here is kind of practice can even be defended if we're all about deals here then why not let people be vocal."People do it all the time on eBay" this isn't ebay and really we have a section here where people can sell there damaged goods in auctions.

Well if "doc" can sell his junk/damaged stuff in this section why can't other members i'm sure they would get more hits or offers in this section rather then the auction or trade section.Shouldn't broken stuff be more fitted in either of those sections anyway.I don't understand why doc has been giving a free pass to do so here.

I really think some members don't complain because they hope for a refund or a exchange from doc.I would honestly like cheapy or any mod to tell people to stop complaning here, i really don't think they know how whats going in this thread.

You keep saying junk, over and over again, like that is all he sells. From what I have seen, less than 5% of his "daily deals" have anything to do with this "junk" you keep referencing.

Then, you're saying this isn't eBay. Ok, it's not eBay, but his site isn't an auction site, either. It's a legitimate business, one that he apparently got permission to advertise (that's how it works here, right?). I've seen people post "deals" from those "deal a day" sites, and a lot of times, it's "as-is" stuff. Should they post that in the eBay section, too?

There's nothing stopping people from complaining. This isn't the dark ages. It's not like if someone complains, he's going to go to their house and beat them. If he doesn't provide the product he advertises and refuses to issue a refund, because someone complained, they file a dispute with PayPal or a chargeback with their credit card company. You're simply trying to skew the situation to make your argument look more favorably.

Friel at least acts professional with the replies he gets.
i sometimes think he may have other things to say but keeps them because he doesnt want to be rude or anything against some of his customers. He obviously does not want to add insult to the injury already.

I been lurking this thread just looking at the pages and doing just like jesus s said.

i really do not think drfrielgood is "exclusive" or owns special rights to place business here in CAG. This is a deal forum and it is a place for all kinds of deals. Even though some threads come in here once in a while and have future releases with the complete MSRP and we have people talking about the game itself but not its price.
Anyways, that is a reason he is even here. He is not "kicked out" because his deals are decent to say the least. You can come here daily and expect a random and decent/terrible deal. You are all saying that friel has special rights because Cheapy supports him or soemthing. Maybe it is in his CagCast that Cheapy gives a shoutout to him. i have not seen Cheapy in this thread giving him said support.
I am sure that anybody here can go make a website, get some inventory and try to not fail as a business. You can go make "lolthevidyastore.com" and come here and advertise your "deals". You will be welcomed by the community but at the same time doubted of your services and your intentions. I am sure after a while your business will be known as legit and ,hell, you can complete against friel.
Of course, nobody is doing this. They will rather play "stock market" with Gamestop with their trade-ins and basic economics knowledge, and they think they are doing business and getting a profit. [which i strongly dislike that is why i avoid that thread like the plague]

gamedealdaily.com is obviously getting revenue to at least survive. They seem to hold sweepstakes and giveaways on video games and because of this, their forum is active by force or discussion. Some people are just interested in the "win the game" others are more concerned in the other forums and the community itself. Which is good frankly, i am sure that friel doesnt survive on whatever profit he gets with his deals.

But anyways, going back to his "special" right to do business here.
"website dedicated to offering CAGs"
oh wow, it does say he is dedicated to the CAGs in here. Perhaps we are his main concern as a customer. just maybe... but

Why cant he write a full and easy to read description?
i think he did it right this time and the recently ones. The other times he would not write any description or the condition of the game. He would only state the information of the game and have a small excuse of information.
why cant he state the damn shipping price?

Other threads will usually state the shipping price in the title. However, the op will usually have the price of the shipping. I really do not see why friel still has not address this problem. I said this a while back that if the OP has time to update his thread, he has time to place a nice description and the price of shipping. He has at least done once, but not the other.

so much for being dedicated huh?

i think i said these points a while back. If i remember correctly, Me and others were "lolno" into oblivion with people saying it was "common business practice" and some of us were even called "haters" [CAG's favorite word] because we were somehow jealous of his business. lol?

This is what i learned at CAGschool.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mahgin86']Anyhow.... Back to previous game deals.. Is DLC affected by the games being from a different region? I'd hate to buy the game and then not be able to get DLC.[/QUOTE]

For PS3 it is. You can get PSN card codes from other region online, but since you will pay a premium for them it will likely cancel out the benefit of buying for a reduced price.

I cant speak to Xbox 360.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']At the same time, I, along with many other rational people, also realize that he is a small, one-man business, and while leaving questions unanswered for days (even weeks) is not acceptable in the least bit, I also think some people around here lose their minds when they don't get answer within a day, just because that's what we are use to getting from Amazon, Newegg, etc. He doesn't have dozens of CSRs working for him.[/QUOTE]

While I give you credit for such a rational post and such, this is the one thing that you've brought up before that bugs me. Why is his customer service so terrible? I really shouldn't be, but it is.

From what I've gathered, "the doctor" can be contacted in four main ways: Replies in this thread, PMs at CAG, email, and his own forums. From his own admissions, if he ever gets any complaints in a day, it's very few. So how long would it take him to check and respond to the people with complaints and/or questions? Five minutes? I'd say ten minutes at most.

He may be a busy one-man business, but I just don't see how he can't spend ten minutes a day checking and responding to customer complaints. He could easily go from "he ignores my posts" and "he hasn't responded to me in weeks" to comments like "he responded to me in a reasonable amount of time and shows that he really cares about his customers." He could go from "terrible customer service" to "excellent customer service."

Now, I'm not really asking you this because I know you don't work for him and as you've said, you're not really defending his lack of response to complaints, but WHY IS HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE SO BAD?! It just boggles my mind.

Honestly, I don't know how long it would for him to answer all of his e-mails and PM/s, but I'm gonna guess more than 10 minutes, simply because of the amount of business he probably does. I know that selling a few things on eBay every week, I get swamped with the silliest questions. "How much for shipping to Canada?" This is asked about 4 or 5 times for every item, when I clearly have it listed that I don't ship outside the US. I'm gonna say it probably takes me 5 minutes a day to answer all of my eBay messages, when I have a bunch of stuff listed at once, and I will assume he does significantly more selling than I could ever do. Still, this is a business, and he should block away some time to at least to get to the important questions. Nonetheless, let's not underestimate the amount of inquires he must get in a day.

Now, I think it's also somewhat unfair to say his customer service is completely awful, because we're gauging that by the complaints. What about the positive experiences? I haven't bought anything from him since probably around the time he first started his business, but I remember getting a response to my inquiry within a day or two (I had asked about tracking). Again, not even gonna try and say his CS is somehow world-beating, but we're judging it by a bunch of a angry customers. Lots of businesses have angry customers. I'm sure folks who have had bad experiences with Amazon would say their business stinks, and we know that certainly is not true.

I don't remember if it was this thread of the previous one, but I have definitely suggested he consider throwing someone a few bucks to get all of the mundane questions out of the way. He should also remove that page about doing trade-ins, because he apparently he isn't doing them anymore, and a bunch of people have complained about not getting a response to their inquiry.

I guess I'm not getting what the big deal is here. The description of the item is spot on. There are many websites that sell this very thing. You get the disc for close to nothing and you hope for the best. 9.9 times out of t 10 you will have to have them buffed out to work. I get mine from BRE and they are in the same condition it seems that everyone is descibing for gamedealdaily.com.

Like Bigdaddy, I sell a lot of stuff on ebay as well and even though I put everything in the listing that can possible be descibed, customers will still ask questions to things that are stated clearly in the auction. Personally, I wouldn't have so many outlets for customer questions and just have the inquries and complaints filtered through gamedealdaily.com- But thats just me.

http://www.wholesalevideogamelots.com/servlet/-strse-AS-dsh-IS-Disc-Only/Categories

Fair enough, bigdaddybruce44. I am judging things by this thread and therefore getting more of the bad side of his customer service rather than any possible good side.

Still, I really wish I knew some hard numbers when it comes to the number of daily emails he gets, as that would make things more understandable if he really is getting swamped by them.

*shrugs*

On with the show, I guess.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Hey! I won the Godfather II! :O I never win these kinds of things. Thanks, drfrielgood! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks for entering, congrats!

Sacred 2 for 50 cents higher shipped used compared to amazons used price?...fail.. Heck it is only 19.99 NEW at barnes and noble..and even with tax and shipping comes out 30 cents cheaper....

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Over months of monitoring I hardly find a deal from this website.
Out of pure curiosity, was there a good one in the past?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

He's had games right around release for like $45 shipped. They were from different regions, but they work fine in our systems. One of the better deals he has had over the years was Halo Wars "used" for $40 during release week. It was basically a gutted LE version. He was selling the extras on eBay and gave us the game and LE case for $20 less than retail.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Hm I guess it's worth continuing the monitoring.[/QUOTE]

I find the disc grab bags the most enticing. I think I was able to make money from one since I got 2 copies of GTA San Andreas that worked and traded in to GS for about $8 or $9 after bonuses. It's always fun to open up the packages of random discs and see what's there.

I did pick up a 3-pack of PSP games for $15 shipped at one point which was nice since my Gamestops didn't have any of them complete even if they would have been 50 cents cheaper.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']These codes are only valid until 4/30, so be careful if you buy them.[/QUOTE]

Yep, make sure you use them in the next couple weeks. We've lowered the price down to $4.95 with free delivery. If you've already purchased one, you have already been refunded the difference.

Wth I went for Borderlands at a great price wanted to get it for a while, I also bought a Used copy of UFC 2009 PS3 for 12.95 I have been happy with everything I have bought so far here. So I'm hoping the used stuff is top notch too.

Already own, but just ordered a copy from ya for my buddy, thanks for the awesome deal and love what you're doing. :bow:

[quote name='tightclaws']Hey drfrielgood, Any chance the Borderlands orders will ship today? Or not till next week?[/QUOTE]

About half of the Borderlands orders shipped yesterday and the other half will ship Monday. I believe yours was in the batch that shipped yesterday.

[quote name='drfrielgood']About half of the Borderlands orders shipped yesterday and the other half will ship Monday. I believe yours was in the batch that shipped yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...

Updated with today's deal on God of War 1 + 2 on PS2.

Also, today is the last day to enter a win a free Nintendo DS Lite in our special 75th Weekly Giveaway.

Updated with today's deal on Band Hero for the XBox 360. As a free bonus with your purchase, you will also receive the export code for Guitar Hero World Tour, which allows you to import 35 songs from Guitar Hero World Tour into your Band Hero game.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Band Hero for the XBox 360. As a free bonus with your purchase, you will also receive the export code for Guitar Hero World Tour, which allows you to import 35 songs from Guitar Hero World Tour into your Band Hero game.[/QUOTE]
This is the American version of the game, right?

[quote name='SativaSam']This is the American version of the game, right?[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is the American version. I will make sure to mention it in the title and description if its not.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']Do used games come with the box/manual, or are they disc only?[/QUOTE]

Yes used games come with box and manual in fine shape! I got my Borderlands and UFC Undisputed 2009 today. Fast shipping for me to IL. Very happy with GameDealDaily.com THANK YOU DR.

[quote name='tightclaws']Yes used games come with box and manual in fine shape! I got my Borderlands and UFC Undisputed 2009 today. Fast shipping for me to IL. Very happy with GameDealDaily.com THANK YOU DR.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Ordered.

[quote name='tightclaws']Yes used games come with box and manual in fine shape! I got my Borderlands and UFC Undisputed 2009 today. Fast shipping for me to IL. Very happy with GameDealDaily.com THANK YOU DR.[/QUOTE]

That was quick, just shipped them on Friday! Thanks for the orders, all of the Borderlands have been shipped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back