Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered quake wars from this site and received the Australian version. Wouldve been nice to know ahead of time as I wouldn't have ordered it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these ass creeds are internationals too.

Nice price for Assassin's Creed...Plus you get a free dust-collector :D

[quote name='chemgear']I put in an order with GameDealDaily earlier in the year.

They sent me the wrong items - I followed up with multiple emails to their customer service. Never got a single response back. Ever. No refund either.

Pretty disappointing (feeling ripped off?)

EDIT: To clarify, they only shipped roughly half the items in my order. Ironically, they are still selling the missing items (still in stock on their website.)[/QUOTE]

Wow......Just wow.

If this post is true from the poster's perspective, then I'd have to agree to not deal with this site.

[quote name='cheeky']I ordered quake wars from this site and received the Australian version. Wouldve been nice to know ahead of time as I wouldn't have ordered it. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these ass creeds are internationals too.[/QUOTE]

I never knew we had an Australian version game in stock! PS3 games are all region-free, but this was obviously a mistake and you are welcome to exchange it if you like.

Every copy we have of both Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 are NTSC American versions, nothing international.

We're over 75% sold out of this deal, so make sure you get your orders in!

[quote name='drfrielgood']I never knew we had an Australian version game in stock! PS3 games are all region-free, but this was obviously a mistake and you are welcome to exchange it if you like.

Every copy we have of both Assassin's Creed 1 and 2 are NTSC American versions, nothing international.

We're over 75% sold out of this deal, so make sure you get your orders in![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply, I might take you up on the return offer. I've been looking over your trade list... Are the values accurate?

Well, GDD had the time to charge my CC the day I placed my order for the Logitech Chillstream controller (Friday, 4/23). Yet as of this morning, I've not received any sort of shipment notification, either from GDD or Google Checkout. Not cool.

[quote name='cheeky']I've been looking over your trade list... Are the values accurate?[/QUOTE]

I highly doubt it. They appear to be the same values that have been up for quite some time and I think he mentioned he needed to update them a while ago.

[quote name='drfrielgood']chemgear - just sent you a PM

BShea - I'd really like to be able to run this deal for 360 too, but I just don't have many copies of AC1 on 360. I'll keep an eye out for a deal on some.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the PM follow up. Perhaps it can be sorted out, I'll keep you all updated.

(Hehe, they should link the "help/contact" email on your website here to this thread directly perhaps.)

:lol:

[quote name='saturnotaku']Well, GDD had the time to charge my CC the day I placed my order for the Logitech Chillstream controller (Friday, 4/23). Yet as of this morning, I've not received any sort of shipment notification, either from GDD or Google Checkout. Not cool.[/QUOTE]

They don't issue shipping notifications.

Will I receive a tracking number when my order ships?

We keep tracking numbers on file for orders within the United States. We do not have tracking information for international orders unless you choose expedited shipping. You may contact us for your tracking number if your order does not arrive in the estimated time frame.

So I ordered the assasins creed bundle yesterday but realized that paypal selected the incorrect shipping address. I sent an email to help center but no response as of yet i just dont want it being shipped to the wrong address. Should i cancel the order and redo it? How long does it usually take to process the orders? Any help would be great. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.

[quote name='Pozessed']So I ordered the assasins creed bundle yesterday but realized that paypal selected the incorrect shipping address. I sent an email to help center but no response as of yet i just dont want it being shipped to the wrong address. Should i cancel the order and redo it? How long does it usually take to process the orders? Any help would be great. Thanks and sorry for the confusion.[/QUOTE]

I have your address change. Thanks for the order!

This guy does a great job with ihis site and the deals, every business has some mistakes he's human. But he does his best to take care of it, I have bought 3 things from him and I'm very happy with his service and products and pricing.

Dang if only just cause 2 was 30-35 alone i would place an order. I know most people already has the first so why not offer an option to get without having to have a dupe of the first one?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Are we supposed to feel sorry that he can't handle customer service because he's running a growing site all by his lonesome? Because if I was in his position I would have hired a few people to handle these things. Like I said, customer service is a big factor for me, and even in this thread he seems to be intentionally ignoring people who have concerns.

Instead of trying to reassure potential customers like myself, and acknowledging the problems with chemgear's order, he just posts a sales update. That in itself is a sign of bad CS to me. It doesn't hurt or even take that much time to simply acknowledge someone's concerns.

So despite some great deals from time to time, I'd rather wait for a deal to come around from a better company. This is based on my principles. I'm not preaching so anyone else follow me or anything.[/QUOTE]

Dang i thought he got better which i see it just got worse.

The thing is i understand how things work what he is doing. He is just not wanting to hire people to help him which in the long run he will kill the site name. If he hires and not making much money that will kill his funds out of pocket. He seems to lack the time and patience for CS it seems which is a big thing in something like this. I have a feeling he will keep doing what he is doing until so much bad rep happens which will sink the boat totally. The deals are sweet but you can find most of these somewhere else for the same price or slightly cheaper. There is sometimes times where the deals can not be beat but the problems i read through the recent comments makes me avoid buying here and spend 5-10 somewhere else so i know i will not have to deal with 10+ emails and months or trying to get this fixed.

I hope he wises up and hires a cheap family member or something cause this site could in the long run be a money maker. God knows maybe he is pulling in big dough and getting these from blank and making a profit. I just hope down the road i can feel safe ordering but it seems it is not happening. I suggest people researching any site they are buying before you buy. The price might be cheap but damn time is expensive and some nightmares i could of made 10X what i paid for the time wasted to get refunded.

I guess half or eblah for me on this game.

Not for nothing, but in the last week, there have been a handful of negative posts, and three of them came from one guy who was pointing out that the didn't want to order from the site over what he perceived as bad customer service. As I've said before, he definitely needs to do better in getting to problems quicker, but as someone else said a few pages back, we're only seeing the people post who had a problem...not all the people who didn't.

I posted pages back, but I'll share my good experience again: I ordered Bioshock 2 for $40 when GDD offered it release week. It arrived very fast and it didn't matter one bit that it was the Asian version. Saving $20 and still getting a game within a week of release makes me a happy CAG!

Just ordered Just Cause 2+1 - $40 is pretty much my weak spot for new games I really want to play and that little bonus just pushed it over the top.

My replies to the website contact didn't get any response after my original order. Perhaps something wasn't working.

However, responses to my original post in this thread have been prompt so far.

I would suggest my experience is thus in limbo, will let everybody know how it turns out. I hope it all works out - certainly willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

:)

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Not for nothing, but in the last week, there have been a handful of negative posts, and three of them came from one guy who was pointing out that the didn't want to order from the site over what he perceived as bad customer service. As I've said before, he definitely needs to do better in getting to problems quicker, but as someone else said a few pages back, we're only seeing the people post who had a problem...not all the people who didn't.[/QUOTE]

That problem should be solved soon as well, I am currently making him a support system, so there will never be a problem with him not getting e-mails, or being able to read them, ect., ect.

I've ordered quite a bit from here, and have never had a problem. I've also won about 10 of the contests, and have always received my prizes promptly and in great condition. I'll post an update once I have the support system almost done, already cleared it with the dr., just working on the hard-coding at the moment. As I said, this should solve any "problems" people seem to have.

Had an issue with item missing, working with the guy to get resolved. He's been pretty helpful.

Pretty sure they don't. EA informed a European publication that the codes do not expire, despite the printed date. Kind of like how old XBL subs didn't expire, either, despite having a date on them.

1. Tear the back page out of a Band Hero manual.
2. Sell the copy of Band Hero for $14.95, neglecting to mention that the back page was removed.
3. Wait a week and hope everybody forgets.
4. Sell the back page of the manual for $7.95.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!!

Grrr.

Description of this deal says you can import these tracks into GH World Tour, but I can't find any information elsewhere on the Internet to corroborate this. Anyone know for sure if this is possible, or can you, in fact, only import Band Hero tracks into GH5?

Is it possible to pick which tracks you want to import? If so, will it decrease the amount of Microsoft Points it costs? Some of the Band Hero tracks i just have no desire to even try..

[quote name='dave auto']Description of this deal says you can import these tracks into GH World Tour, but I can't find any information elsewhere on the Internet to corroborate this. Anyone know for sure if this is possible, or can you, in fact, only import Band Hero tracks into GH5?[/QUOTE]

IMO I don't think you can use this export in GH4

Is it possible to pick which tracks you want to import? If so, will it decrease the amount of Microsoft Points it costs? Some of the Band Hero tracks i just have no desire to even try..

No, its all one file, took me 50 minutes on a FAST connection

You needed the disc for the Smash Hits export, correct? Is that not the case for Band Hero?

You do NOT need the disc.
All you need is the "Owner ID" on the back of the manual for Band Hero. Then in GH5 you select "options" and select Import Band Hero. Input the ID # and it asks to charge 440 points.
After that it downloads the 61 songs into GH5. Awesome deal, I got a code this week in a trade, and there are some great songs. I like Rock Band 2 better, but alot of these songs are just not available on RB2.

BTW there is a bug in GH5 that happens on drums "hard", they are never fixing it. But in Band Hero the bug is fixed, so alot of people export GH5 into Band hero instead to avoid problems.

[quote name='Renaissance 2K']1. Tear the back page out of a Band Hero manual.
2. Sell the copy of Band Hero for $14.95, neglecting to mention that the back page was removed.
3. Wait a week and hope everybody forgets.
4. Sell the back page of the manual for $7.95.
5. ???
6. PROFIT!!

Grrr.[/QUOTE]

lol wow drfrielgood got busted!

thanks agentcoop007, another question that came to mind after reading the above post.

If i buy a Used copy of Band Hero or Smash Hits with intentions of importing the songs and the previous owner has already used the code themselves, am i gonna be able to use the code too? or is it one and done?

How exactly did he get "busted?" I severely doubt anyone thought anything other than he took the codes out of the games he sold. Breaking apart bundles or selling codes separately from a game they came with is a great way to maximize profit. I do it on eBay all the time.

[quote name='Xdt-Inferno']If i buy a Used copy of Band Hero or Smash Hits with intentions of importing the songs and the previous owner has already used the code themselves, am i gonna be able to use the code too? or is it one and done?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they are one-time use codes.

[quote name='Xdt-Inferno']thanks agentcoop007, another question that came to mind after reading the above post.

If i buy a Used copy of Band Hero or Smash Hits with intentions of importing the songs and the previous owner has already used the code themselves, am i gonna be able to use the code too? or is it one and done?[/QUOTE]

One & done.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']How exactly did he get "busted?" I severely doubt anyone thought anything other than he took the codes out of the games he sold. Breaking apart bundles or selling codes separately from a game they came with is a great way to maximize profit. I do it on eBay all the time.
.[/QUOTE]

And they have done it in the past for a few things(I recall the Halo Wars DLC stuff being sold separately at some point). This isn't new territory for GDD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back