Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thehoweller']If you're stealing your internet connection from your next door neighbor...Maybe then the newer adapter would be the better choice. However, most people aren't; this adapter will work fine for most people. Even streaming Netflix.

Too bad the price isn't too good, at all.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever seen either model of the official 360 wlreless adapter cheaper? I haven't.

[quote name='mivan83']no wireless n? have fun trying to watch netflix [/QUOTE]

Wireless G = about 22 Megabits/second average throughput, which is about 2.75 megabytes per second. Most people do not even have Internet connections that are this fast. Wireless N is completely unnecessary for Internet usage IMHO...it's much more useful for communications over LAN, where G will hold you back on file copies from one machine to another, etc. Netflix should be fine. I've done it over wireless G myself without issue.

I'm sure this standard network adapter is perfectly fine for all but the most heavy downloaders/streamers. I've been using one for years, but all I do on my XBox 360 is play games.

[quote name='thehoweller']Too bad the price isn't too good, at all.[/QUOTE]

I assume you mean the price of the unit, not what he's selling it for. $55 shipped for a new one is pretty damn good. It's unfortunate that MS thinks it's ok to sell some of their accessories for massive markups.

[quote name='JaxMoney']nice deal[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The Final Fantasy XIII deal from earlier this week didn't do as well as I hoped it would, but LittleBigPlanet has been a good seller.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Thanks! The Final Fantasy XIII deal from earlier this week didn't do as well as I hoped it would, but LittleBigPlanet has been a good seller.[/QUOTE]

Really? That's actually quite surprising. If I didn't already have the game, I would have jumped on that deal. Maybe it was because the 360 version was the one advertised (on the site's main page; if I remember correctly)? I know that for FFX, it seems to be doing 75% better on PS3 in sales, as opposed to 360 (I also bought it on PS3, which is rare, when it's a multi-platform game).

Since the price still seems to be active, I'll let a few friends know about it. I'm honestly shocked they didn't sell out at that price.

Sweet, awesome timing, I was price checking this on ebay yesterday! I got the game used super cheap, and this is cheaper than getting the maps off ebay.

[quote name='mr_bungle']good deal on the codes. I already have one but my friend needs one, referred him to you.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Really annoying to have to back out every time a squad member doesn't have a VIP map.

Tempted to start a joke thread, but I'll just post this here since its being sold by GameDealDaily:

"Wholesale Lot of 120 Metal Gear Solid PS1 Disc 2 ONLY"

For the low low price of... $499.95, or your best offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180508628128

This auction is for a wholesale lot of 120 Metal Gear Solid Disc 2 Sony Playstation 1 game discs.

Every disc in this lot is Disc 2, so there are no complete games. These discs usually sell for about $5 each by themselves, so you can make a nice profit if you split this lot up and sell them seperately.

This auction is for the game discs only. The discs are lightly scratched, and are untested. None of the discs are cracked.

[quote name='kodave']Tempted to start a joke thread, but I'll just post this here since its being sold by GameDealDaily:

"Wholesale Lot of 120 Metal Gear Solid PS1 Disc 2 ONLY"

For the low low price of... $499.95, or your best offer.[/QUOTE]

That's some nice feedback.

Hey DrFrielGood, when are you getting us out the BC2 codes? Several people have asked and I know I've sent you a PM about it.

Pretty good deal on the PoP DS game but the shipping (~$5) is somewhat offsets it. I thought it'd be $5 at the most even with the shipping.

[quote name='mis0']Pretty good deal on the PoP DS game but the shipping (~$5) is somewhat offsets it. I thought it'd be $5 at the most even with the shipping.[/QUOTE]

thought the same thing, although I think he still might be losing a little money, guessing these were scored from Target clearance at maybe $7.48 each..

[quote name='ithebigc']This is the NTSC (North American) version, right? I might bite on Prince of Persia Fallen Kings.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's the NTSC version for the Prince of Persia games.

While I used to check the Target clearance racks for deals a few years back, none of the deals we run are flipped from the shelves of retail stores.

Hey drfrielgood. Hoping someone can get back to me about my Bass Pro Shops order. Nobody is responding to my email and I see that there have been three updates on this site since I sent it off to you on Friday. Thanks.

Brian

Ok, I tried to avoid bringing this to the boards but do not know what else to do. I bought the Bass Pro Shops game with fishing controller a few weeks back and it arrived with the plastic handle completely broken in half. I emailed the company and was told to ship the controller back (at my own expense - why I generally stick with Amazon) on Wednesday May 12 and I would be sent a replacement. Well, my shipping conf shows it arrived the following Monday and I still have yet to hear anything from anybody.

We are now over two weeks since I last heard anything from anybody. Is this common practice for this company? I sent off an email on Friday April 21 detailing my frustrations with the communication and still nothing. Posted on this board and obviously ignored. Emailed again on Tuesday and still nothing.

I would really appreciate some communication from the company or input from other members here who have experienced returns/exchanges with gamedailydeal. Maybe I am expecting too much, but I personally do not feel that is the case. thanks.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on Singstar: Pop Edition for PS3. This game has not yet been released in the US![/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity . . . I know the game is region free and will run stand-alone on US PS3s. But does it have to be played stand-alone, or will it work with disc-swapping with other US Singstar games?

Question, to Drfrielgood, Any chance you be getting other DLC that was placed in side of games? Red Dead Redemption and Just Cause both have some cool items (of course that could put a damper on those outrageous prices on ebay ) lol

Sorry to repost. I still have yet to receive a response from drfrielgood and don't want my issue to be buried on the bottom of the last page. Hope this is ok...

Ok, I tried to avoid bringing this to the boards but do not know what else to do. I bought the Bass Pro Shops game with fishing controller a few weeks back and it arrived with the plastic handle completely broken in half. I emailed the company and was told to ship the controller back (at my own expense - why I generally stick with Amazon) on Wednesday May 12 and I would be sent a replacement. Well, my shipping conf shows it arrived the following Monday and I still have yet to hear anything from anybody.

We are now over two weeks since I last heard anything from anybody. Is this common practice for this company? I sent off an email on Friday May 21 detailing my frustrations with the communication and still nothing. Posted on this board and obviously ignored. Emailed again on Tuesday and still nothing.

I would really appreciate some communication from the company or input from other members here who have experienced returns/exchanges with gamedailydeal. Maybe I am expecting too much, but I personally do not feel that is the case. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='somahead33']Sorry to repost. I still have yet to receive a response from drfrielgood and don't want my issue to be buried on the bottom of the last page. Hope this is ok...

We are now over two weeks since I last heard anything from anybody. Is this common practice for this company? I sent off an email on Friday April 21 detailing my frustrations with the communication and still nothing. Posted on this board and obviously ignored. Emailed again on Tuesday and still nothing.

I would really appreciate some communication from the company or input from other members here who have experienced returns/exchanges with gamedailydeal. Maybe I am expecting too much, but I personally do not feel that is the case. thanks.[/QUOTE]

Man that sucks, I guess just dont buy from them again.

By the way there customer support = HOT STEAMING POO !!

I received my copy of PoP: Fallen King for DS yesterday. It was brand new and as described. Great deal and the game is actually pretty fun, the stylus controls do not bother me at all. :)

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca'] By the way their customer support = HOT STEAMING POO!!![/QUOTE]

Corrected & QFT

Order from them and cross your fingers everything will go smoothly. If not, you're screwed because no one is there to help you.

Updated the first post with our 2010 Summer Sale. See you all in a couple weeks!

PS - I mailed a new fishing controller today to the poster above. If anyone has any issues while I'm gone, shoot me a PM and I will be happy to respond when I return on the 15th.

Doc you guys are killin' me. Those are some really good prices on the Wii controllers (used or not) my used PS3 Sixaxis I bought from you guys over a year ago is still working like a champ, (just need to quit accidentally dropping it here recently)

So I think I'll take another shot and get the extra controllers for my brand new Wii that'll be here Monday, don't let me down. ;)

If anyone hasn't tried out MW2 yet buy this.. looks like a good deal! I love MW2 multiplayer, it's very satisfying (got a sick game winning kill yesterday sniping at the sub-base.. Popped out from behind a crate and sniped 3 people dead with another person shooting at me from behind which would have killed me if I didn't end the game. :p)

Does anyone know if the Jabra headset that comes with Warhawk is any good? Getting the game and headset , even if its not the greatest for less than $30 seems like a decent deal to me.

I'm interested in the Rock Band Country Track pack, but the thing that worries me is the 'Used' condition. I want to make sure I can export the tracks to my Rock Band 2, so I can play them from there, but I'm worried that the export code has already been used by the prior owner.

wait! but doc, what if all of us order this stuff up like crazy?? do you have limits in place to take the item down if you were to run out of stock?? I may buy a couple of things for sure. Damn good pricing with these. Was hoping I'd see "Free Shipping" somewhere, but oh well. Good luck!!

[quote name='StarKnightX']Does anyone know if the Jabra headset that comes with Warhawk is any good? Getting the game and headset , even if its not the greatest for less than $30 seems like a decent deal to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, its junk, almost as junky as the exclusive MGS4 headset. Official Sony or none at all is the way to go..I could never get the Jabra to connect right and its very uncomfortable and flimsy.

[quote name='Goatbuster']I'm interested in the Rock Band Country Track pack, but the thing that worries me is the 'Used' condition. I want to make sure I can export the tracks to my Rock Band 2, so I can play them from there, but I'm worried that the export code has already been used by the prior owner.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm willing to bet that 99% of these won't have codes. Either the doc sold them once separately, saving them for future sale or something. A few sales back he was selling some music game and people said the codes were missing from those..

Thanks for the orders, guys. I'll back in town on Monday and orders will start shipping on Tuesday.

I think we only had one or two sellouts. I made sure to put good quantity up of all the sale items. There's a couple of items that didn't sell too hot, but I'll try to rework them a bit and run them on the front page at a later date.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back