Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated with today's deal on the Um Jammer Lammy and Intellivision Classic Games combo. These can both be played on PS3 systems, as all PS3 are backwards-compatible.

I think you mean all PS1 games are backward compatible with the PS3. Anyway... :cool:

Please check your PM's, I'd like an answer to my issue with the Wii Remote I got from you this Friday at your earliest convenience, thanks. ;)

(Woulda PM'ed this to you, but your box was full)

Thanks Doc,

I'll have the other one sent back to you tomorrow as well.

I appreciate your assistance on taking care of this for me so quick. ;)

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Is this only for white 360 controllers???[/QUOTE]

White controllers only, though we'll run a deal on the black ones soon too.

I cleared some room in my PM box so feel free to send me a message if you've been waiting.

Hey, drfrielgood, you want to stop updating on here long enough to tend to your orders? Thanks for not responding to either of my emails, or the msg I sent you on this forum. I ordered from you June 1st and you've been out lollygagging around instead of taking care of business. Don't worry though, I went ahead and disputed the charge with my bank and filed a complaint with the BBB. Good day.

I shipped your order right after I returned from vacation and your network adapter was delivered on June 18th. Here is the usps.com tracking number:

[quote name='bburton81']Hey, drfrielgood, you want to stop updating on here long enough to tend to your orders? Thanks for not responding to either of my emails, or the msg I sent you on this forum. I ordered from you June 1st and you've been out lollygagging around instead of taking care of business. Don't worry though, I went ahead and disputed the charge with my bank and filed a complaint with the BBB. Good day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bburton81']Hey, drfrielgood, you want to stop updating on here long enough to tend to your orders? Thanks for not responding to either of my emails, or the msg I sent you on this forum. I ordered from you June 1st and you've been out lollygagging around instead of taking care of business. Don't worry though, I went ahead and disputed the charge with my bank and filed a complaint with the BBB. Good day.[/QUOTE]

Wow...

Didn't know being rude and a jerk got you things. But then again being a newbie (your June 2010 join date) tells me all I need to know.

Is it too much to ask to be polite and have some patience?

He got back to me in two days when I contacted him and took care of my issue right away, because I was patient and polite and wasn't rude and demanding :roll:, I wonder if that is what made the difference? ;)

[quote name='uncle5555']Wow...

Didn't know being rude and a jerk got you things. But then again being a newbie (your June 2010 join date) tells me all I need to know.

Is it too much to ask to be polite and have some patience?

He got back to me in two days when I contacted him and took care of my issue right away, because I was patient and polite and wasn't rude and demanding :roll:, I wonder if that is what made the difference? ;)[/QUOTE]

His turnaround time was unacceptable for a "business" in that case. The rudeness was warranted.

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']His turnaround time was unacceptable for a "business" in that case. The rudeness was warranted.[/QUOTE]

seriously?

SERIOUSLY??

you're one of those people who feel that if you act like a jerk you can get whatever you want, huh?

:bomb:

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']His turnaround time was unacceptable for a "business" in that case. The rudeness was warranted.[/QUOTE]

Say's the man with "Trading Time Out (Rule Violation) Do not trade!"
In his avatar....

Hey drfrielgood how often do you update the memorabilia? I think I've ordered one of everything in there beside the plates and skin's stuff like that. The FO3 DVD was awesome, same with the art book!

Just curious thanks!

[quote name='TheBomb69']$5 shipping kills it for me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was all about this until I saw that. It's not a bad price with the shipping, but it's also not a "need to jump on it right now" price either.

5$ shipping kills it. that makes it pretty close to the hubbagames listing on amazon (18.04$ w free shipping & i could use my amazon cred).

[quote name='riskzero']

Hey drfrielgood how often do you update the memorabilia? I think I've ordered one of everything in there beside the plates and skin's stuff like that. The FO3 DVD was awesome, same with the art book!

Just curious thanks![/QUOTE]

I tend to update it when I get new stuff in. I got a few of the Bioshock 2 LEs, but they're still brand new so I'm not sure if I want to break them up to sell on the site. I've got tons of random soundtracks and bonuses, but only one of each so I haven't listed them in the store. I may try to incorporate them into some giveaways.

This is the N adapter that we're running as our deal today. The standard white wireless adapter is available in our store for $49.95 brand new.

unless you plan on getting a N compatible router and streaming HD content then I don't think the N one offers much benefit. I expect these things to tank in value in the next 6 months.

yeah i'll hold off thanks guy. my madcatz one still works but i would rather have one of these so don't have to go through pain in the ass of configuring it again if i happened to change ssids or network settings

Got my replacement controller today, works perfectly, it was sent Tuesday and got here on Thurs.

Thanks Doc, another satisfied purchase for me. (Even though it took a bit to get worked out, can't beat the price or your commitment to make it right) :applause:

If I need additional controllers at an awesome price I know where I'm going first to look.

Thanks Again. :D

[quote name='Nico0020']unless you plan on getting a N compatible router and streaming HD content then I don't think the N one offers much benefit. I expect these things to tank in value in the next 6 months.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, now that the new systems have build in wifi I can't imagine the market value holds for these. I have a network bridge but it constanty drops signal so I want to get one of these, but honestly even $50-$60 is too much. I'm sure by fall that'll be a good $20 cheaper.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Yeah, now that the new systems have build in wifi I can't imagine the market value holds for these. I have a network bridge but it constanty drops signal so I want to get one of these, but honestly even $50-$60 is too much. I'm sure by fall that'll be a good $20 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

The market will hold decently because the new systems aren't dual band.

[quote name='jkanownik']The market will hold decently because the new systems aren't dual band.[/QUOTE]
That may be, but no one is going to be buying one on any new system sold from here on as they old no-wifi models are being phased out. Obviously the current user base is quite large but demand will certianly be less.

Been waiting for Ratchet and Clank to go on sale forever; I check Amazon and GameStop like every day. Hoping it would be Greatest Hits soon, but this is just as good! Picking this up immediately. GameDealDaily has been on point lately -- No More Heroes 2, the 20-game PS2 grab bag, and now this.

Yes, it will go GH...at some point, probably with UC2. But it will be a little bit more than after-shipping total here, so why not? I found a complete used copy at a closing HWV, but otherwise I might have caved here :]

With shipping comes to about $30, same price I'd get on Gamestop any time with one of the million $10 coupons I have wasting in my inbox. I'll pass.

[quote name='nnickers']With shipping comes to about $30, same price I'd get on Gamestop any time with one of the million $10 coupons I have wasting in my inbox. I'll pass.[/QUOTE]
Those $10 coupons are kind of useless, in my opinion. Can't use other offers with them, so you're pretty much limiting yourself. Maybe I'm spoiled with Amazon's great credits.

For me, by the way, buying this game on GameStop with a $10 coupon, my final charge is $36.19 (tax and shipping included).
That's $7+ more than GameDealDaily's final cost ($28.94), and only about $0.80 cheaper than Amazon's regular everyday price.

[quote name='ViolentLee']Those $10 coupons are kind of useless, in my opinion. Can't use other offers with them, so you're pretty much limiting yourself. Maybe I'm spoiled with Amazon's great credits. [/QUOTE]

Someone needs to do a PSA on IGN or G4TV warning people of the bogus $10 Gamestop "credit".

[quote name='ViolentLee']Those $10 coupons are kind of useless, in my opinion. Can't use other offers with them, so you're pretty much limiting yourself. Maybe I'm spoiled with Amazon's great credits.

For me, by the way, buying this game on GameStop with a $10 coupon, my final charge is $36.19 (tax and shipping included).
That's $7+ more than GameDealDaily's final cost ($28.94), and only about $0.80 cheaper than Amazon's regular everyday price.[/QUOTE]

Never forget SAVER.

[quote name='danny8k']@drfrielgood: is there any possibility of offering free shipping in the future?

just wondering ^^[/QUOTE]

I would settle for cheaper shipping. $2-$3 would be reasonable. It all comes down to the final price though. In this case the game + shipping is still a great price, so I picked one up.

Some people just have an irrational need to see those two magic words "free shipping" regardless of the final price. I think that some people on here would be more inclined to buy a game for $10 with free shipping than the same game for $5 with $3 shipping in a blind comparison.

Is SAVER stackable? Never tried that one, but I know other deals/promotions don't stack -- even free release-day shipping for pre-orders.

@drfrielgood- I noticed in the past you will sometimes part out collector's editions. Are you looking to do that with GT5?

I would really like the book, but would rather not spend an extra $40 since none of the other items appeal to me (they actually remove value from the CE).

[quote name='ViolentLee']Is SAVER stackable? Never tried that one, but I know other deals/promotions don't stack -- even free release-day shipping for pre-orders.[/QUOTE]

SAVER is the exception to the rule; it stacks with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back