Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked Dark Void up at some Game Fly sale a while back for 10 bucks. It is an average game. I was disappointed for the first few chapters because it was basically all on the ground and no use of the jet pack. But as soon as you reach higher levels it starts to get really fun flying around. For almost the price of a rental it is worth it. The trophies are not all that hard to get either.

shipping almost always kills these deals. you should find some way to roll it into the thread price, even if it seems higher at first glance.

shipping sucks. It is like buying stuff for 35 cents on ebay then having to pay $5 s&h.

I've bought a lot of games online, and $5 shipping is a lot

If he's shipping usps priority, five dollars is the actual cost, but if he ships first class (which he should as its nearly as fast), up to 6 ounces is only 2 dollars, and both prices are less if he's getting bulk discounting.

[quote name='savagepastry']If he's shipping usps priority, five dollars is the actual cost, but if he ships first class (which he should as its nearly as fast), up to 6 ounces is only 2 dollars, and both prices are less if he's getting bulk discounting.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I ship out games all the time from ebay sales and its usually about $2 via First class mail in a padded envelope. Even factoring in the cost of the envelope, shipping should be under $3.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Agreed, I ship out games all the time from ebay sales and its usually about $2 via First class mail in a padded envelope. Even factoring in the cost of the envelope, shipping should be under $3.[/QUOTE]
For a 5.10 oz package containing just an empty 360 case with 3 artworks tucked in under the plastic sleeve it cost me $2.87 with Delivery Confirmation earlier this week.

But that's going by doing the shipping at an actual post office and not using print-at-home like I think many on CAG do via Paypal or whatever.

People scoff at my shipping costs all the time, but if you want what someone is selling you look at the shipping costs as a part of that deals total overall cost.

I'm shocked no one mentioned that it's $10 new at Gamestop right now as part of that Power Saver sale as of yet as an alternative to paying the $5 shipping from GDD.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Battlefield Bad Company 2 VIP codes.[/QUOTE]
Is the 360 version listed on your site?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm shocked no one mentioned that it's $10 new at Gamestop right now as part of that Power Saver sale as of yet as an alternative to paying the $5 shipping from GDD.[/QUOTE]
Actually, someone did mention it.

[quote name='darrenf619']Just a quick question..

Are the codes being shipped to our mailing addresses or sent to our email addresses?[/QUOTE]

If you ordered just one or two codes they will be emailed to you. If you ordered more than that I will be sending them in the mail.

Thanks

[quote name='StarKnightX']Did the Chatpad orders go out yet? Also did my other order go out yet or are you going to keep me waiting on that some more?[/QUOTE]

In my experience he always comes through but he doesn't let you know these things when you ask him.

[quote name='mr_bungle']In my experience he always comes through but he doesn't let you know these things when you ask him.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which , usually he does , and while it took a while to get my previous order straitened out it's all been taking care of (as best as it could have been) and let me know the situation , and for that I want to thank him.

[quote name='mr_bungle']In my experience he always comes through but he doesn't let you know these things when you ask him.[/QUOTE]

Chatpad orders have all been packaged up and will be dropped off at the post office tomorrow. I've been processing website orders all day so we are now caught up through 7/23.

Everyone be warned, my friend and I ordered through this guys services for the battlefield 2 codes, The first code my friend received was invalid but the second one he received worked for him. I on the other hand have received 3 codes and he said the on his last email it was his last code, unfortunately all of his codes did not work. I was entering the codes in the in game menu of battlefield with and without dashes, all caps locked and none have been verified. Just warning everyone before they place there orders to receive nothing but some key gen crap.

*****EDIT****** BELOW

He now has sent me a 4th key, that he said he tested to work, i don't understand how he tested it other than it finally worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sticnap']drfrieldgood, can you answer my pm?[/QUOTE]

In my experience with this "company" - no he can't.

Hate to thread crap, but it's basically good deals, but zero customer service dealing with GameDealDaily. So just hope and pray you don't have any problems with your order and you can score some pretty nice deals - like the current UFC one.

[quote name='jaybird']In my experience with this "company" - no he can't.

Hate to thread crap, but it's basically good deals, but zero customer service dealing with GameDealDaily. So just hope and pray you don't have any problems with your order and you can score some pretty nice deals - like the current UFC one.[/QUOTE]I can't stand bad customer service. Looks like I am avoiding this site.

Thanks.

I don't think its bad service or zero customer service, i think its just one guy trying to do everything.

i also ordered a code and got a bad one at first but support was really fast actually and gave me a working one right away.

and mhm sorry i mostly lurk for deals on here :p figured id comment on this tho

[quote name='Envel']I can't stand bad customer service. Looks like I am avoiding this site.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

He is slow to respond but I've gotten a few things from him with no problems. Shipping is extremely slow though (it took 3 weeks for my Assassin's Creed 2 to show up... almost forgot I ordered it.)

One thing would help if you put your price shipped....if it were 13.95 shipped you'd be getting orders all day long, but as it stands at 18.95 you can get it for that on amazon, which is much more trusted site...

[quote name='icarusmight']Give the guy a break. He still needs to make some money off these deals. Just support him if/when you can.[/QUOTE]

No one was giving him a hard time lately...but a lot of times it's normal around here on CAG to put X.XX Shipped!

[quote name='Envel']I can't stand bad customer service. Looks like I am avoiding this site.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi Matt/DrFrielGood

I completely agree with this comment above. Your lack of communication to my e-mails and refusal to refund my order is a real shocker since you market directly to the CAG community.

I think it's only right that I share my poor customer experience with the CAG community as well.

I definitely will not be shopping at your site until this matter is resolved.

[quote name='Jay']I don't think its bad service or zero customer service, i think its just one guy trying to do everything.[/QUOTE]

Normally, I don't post ANYTHING negative, but I thought it would be important to share my experience with GameDealDaily.com.

If one guy doing everything results in shipments being slow, refunds/exchanges not being fulfilled and e-mails not being replied to...I think that pretty much defines poor customer service, which is exactly what I experienced with this site.

Going to chime in again to defuse some of this negativity. (warranted and unwarranted)

Of the times I bought things from him, the only issue I had was a busted Wii remote taking me only by my word it was busted, he took care of it sent me another, it worked (and still works) perfectly. (This was before I sent the broken one back to him) So that earns him kudos in my book, for being good enough to do that for me.

I usually buy controllers from him due to the prices being so awesome (even with shipping) and if I need more in the future I will do so again.

Sure CS might be a tad slow (sometimes), but come on, if he takes care of your issues in a reasonable time frame, and corrects the problems, what's not to like? ;)

Edit: All of my posts regarding this are from last month if someone wants to see my personal experience with this situation. Just look deeper back in this thread if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back