Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Video games are not eligible for Media Mail.

http://pe.usps.com/text/csr/PS-334.htm[/QUOTE]

that's crazy

but I'm kinda happy. Media mail is the worst. I'd rather not have to guess whether I'll get my stuff in 5 days or 14. I hate people who skimp on First Class and go for media mail (for stuff that's 13 oz or under) and I hope they burn in hell. Even when it's over 13oz, at least offer a priority option.

That example grab bag has some pretty damn good games in it. Okami, RE4, DMC3 are all great games. The remaining games aren't too bad either. I wonder if all the grab bags contain games of that caliber.

[quote name='drfrielgood']They tend to be the more popular PS2 games. The quality of games is high enough that you could buy a grab bag and even if you don't like anything inside, you could trade the games in to Gamestop and usually still come out ahead.[/QUOTE]

i'm tempted to order one of these, but the lawyer sense is tingling :lol:

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']And despite beliefs otherwise, it offers very little in terms of savings when you are shipping something that isn't heavy. The real big savings with media mail kick in when your package is of substantial weight. The few pennies you might save shipping a game or two via media mail isn't worth the added ship time and the potential for the package to be inspected.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I used to sell a whole lot on half.com, and most of the time with a single DVD package, 1st class mail was cheaper.

But, the point does stand that 1st class mail would be cheaper than what I assume is Priority Mail. Certainly shipping Priority Mail is easier for the shipper (One price and packaging provided by USPS), but slightly annoying for the customer.

I guess i'll get 1 grab bag and see what I get, and hopefully as you said, if I don't like the games I can bring them into gamestop and get some money back. I havn't played a ps2 game in a few years so theres bound to be something good.

the no cases/manual thing kind of makes me sad tho :cry:, the shipping cost is kind of high too, I don't really need the games in like 2 days, I can wait a week if I have to, whatever.

hope I don't get a game I've already played, and I don't want to get Vice City lol cause my dad will get mad like he did when it came out, even though i'm finally 17 now and can buy any game I want.

Anybody have feedback on the quality of the grab bag? Been considering getting one for a little while now and need some positive reccomendations to push me over.

This is the first time we've sold these particular grab bags - in the past we've run them with scratched discs, cracked discs, and demos - so there won't be any feedback yet. The games included in these lots are the games that I considered worth paying $1.75 each to be professionally refurbished.

If you order multiple grab bags I will make sure you don't receive any repeat titles.

Hmm 12.94 for anywhere from 5 to 10 disc only ps2 games that's not a bad deal. I'm in for one hope my experience goes smoothly.

[quote name='drfrielgood']If you order multiple grab bags I will make sure you don't receive any repeat titles.[/QUOTE]

Well there you go sir, you now have an order for 3.

Thanks for the orders, these have been a really good seller today. We're going to do our best to get the first batch of orders mailed out tomorrow.

I'd like to bite on this, but I doubt I'd get the ones I'd want. I'd love to get an Okami in..but I'd probably get the GTA games I'd played 1000 times already and some other stuff I might already have.

[quote name='VWKILLER0']how is this a $50 value when all your getting is game disc[/QUOTE]

It states "Each grab bag has a minimum value of $50, according to used game prices on Gamestop's website", and considering the fact that Gamestop charges the same price for a game whether you purchase a complete copy or just the disk, I'd say that the description is accurate.

I have to ask. I bought this with google checkout. Are you going to give us Tracking Numbers or not? I see I was charged but wanted to track the package (im anal about knowing where my packages are.)

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']I have to ask. I bought this with google checkout. Are you going to give us Tracking Numbers or not? I see I was charged but wanted to track the package (im anal about knowing where my packages are.)[/QUOTE]

If he's shipping USPS, a tracking number would be next to useless.

[quote name='TheLongshot']If he's shipping USPS, a tracking number would be next to useless.[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it, youre right. Bleh useless USPS.

Thanks for all of the orders, this deal has been really popular. I've been working on the packaging today and I'll make sure all orders through this afternoon get mailed out tomorrow.

Because the last thing I need is more games... oh hell, in for one. I got the Xbox bundle a while back and got a pretty decent set.

[quote name='TheLongshot']If he's shipping USPS, a tracking number would be next to useless.[/QUOTE]

I just had a flashback of the time I was a manager at a now-defunct online retailer trying to explain to a Canadian customer where their USPS shipped package was. Now I need a drink, thanks.

Hi Dr. Frielgood!

I sent a PM (and email) about an order I placed with an incorrect address. Please get back to me.

Thanks!

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']how about a similar Xbox grab bag? I would order 2 or more[/QUOTE]

I'm about 75% sure we'll run a similar deal on XBox discs in the next two weeks.

The PS2 grab bags have been such a great seller that I don't think we'll be able to run this deal again after it ends at noon.

[quote name='drfrielgood']This is the first time we've sold these particular grab bags - in the past we've run them with scratched discs, cracked discs, and demos - so there won't be any feedback yet. The games included in these lots are the games that I considered worth paying $1.75 each to be professionally refurbished.

If you order multiple grab bags I will make sure you don't receive any repeat titles.[/QUOTE]

just placed an order and willing to give this a try
thanks for making sure that there wont be any repeat titles.

I don't like the idea that only 60%-70% of the games will work right away... I would have taken the chance but I don't want to end up with real bad luck and have a whole grab bag full of non working games. Plus the gamestops near me ALWAYS charge refurb fees now making any of the trade in value on these games virtually worthless. Oh well.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I ordered 75 scratch xbox games from gdd once...not a single one of them worked :/[/QUOTE]
Did you try resurfacing them? Craz-AY.

Updated with today's deal on the Black Wii Classic Controllers.

We do have a few of the PS2 grab bags left for $9.95 each. The link is in the OP.

All grab bags orders placed before 3am EST today have now been shipped. Thanks for the orders!

[quote name='drfrielgood']Updated with today's deal on the Black Wii Classic Controllers.

We do have a few of the PS2 grab bags left for $9.95 each. The link is in the OP.

All grab bags orders placed before 3am EST today have now been shipped. Thanks for the orders![/QUOTE]

You should change it to show that it's the Classic Controller PRO. The Pros have the two sticks at the bottom, and more people will be interested in them, anyway. :D

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You should change it to show that it's the Classic Controller PRO. The Pros have the two sticks at the bottom, and more people will be interested in them, anyway. :D[/QUOTE]
Exactly, ~$10 shipped is a awesome price!!

[quote name='bleak']Worst site ever

Buying from Gamedealdaily.com is equivalent to buying blood diamonds[/QUOTE]

The site has never given me problems before. What makes you say that?

Don't buy controllers from this site. They are more than likely hong kong knock offs. I got a wii mote and nun chuck from this site and after a little research I found both to be knock offs. Buyer beware.

[quote name='drfrielgood']
Nintendo Wii Black Classic Controller - $4.95

2yy1ttu.jpg

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']You should change it to show that it's the Classic Controller PRO. The Pros have the two sticks at the bottom, and more people will be interested in them, anyway. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']Exactly, ~$10 shipped is a awesome price!![/QUOTE]

Guys, it's not a classic controller pro. It has the cord coming out of the top like the pro (the original has the cord coming out of the bottom of the controller), but it does not have grips. The grips are what makes the Classic Controller Pro awesome. Going by the picture it looks like an original classic controller painted black.

[quote name='bleak']Worst site ever

Buying from Gamedealdaily.com is equivalent to buying blood diamonds[/QUOTE]

Kind of feeling the same way...no response from pm's sent to drfeelgood or w.e, i guess orders placed before today were shipped and maybe the google checkout wasnt updated yet so I dont see mine (ordered on the 1st) shipped yet but good price for the product. Hope this doesnt burn me.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I've never gotten any kind of shipping update when ordering from GDD, so no need to be concerned there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that worry being calmed. It doesnt excuse lack of response though =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back