Pirate Blast Gun Bundle (Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED, used, GameDealDaily.com 9/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
www.gamedealdaily.com

A few years ago we started Gamedealdaily.com, a website dedicated to offering CAGs and gamers worldwide some great deals on video games. Check the front page of our site each day for our Deal of the Day. A new deal will be posted every day, seven days a week, at noon ET. We also run Weekly Giveaways, in which we give away 4 free items from our inventory each week. See the bottom of this post for more information on the current prizes and how to enter.

Now in our fourth year of operation, we hope to offer even better daily deals and giveaways. Please check out our site and PM me with any questions or concerns you may have.

LINK: www.gamedealdaily.com

Here is Today's Deal:

Pirate Blast + Intec Shooter Gun Bundle (Nintendo Wii) - $9.95 SHIPPED

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/store/product.php?product=1753

2cse3w8.jpg
2jed2j6.jpg

In Pirate Blast, players must defeat Captain Greasebeard and his evil robotic Henchbots who are determined to take over Vile Isle amusement park. To avoid walking the plank, players must destroy as many of the Captain's Henchbots and defeat Greasebeard in time for the park’s grand opening.
The game features eight chapters based in various environments, including a village, jungle, pirate cove and pirate ships. Each chapter features new villains to defeat as players work their way towards the final battle against Greasebeard. Along the way, players can discover bonus rooms and collect booty stolen by the pirates, such as health kits and special keys to replenish health. The special edition blaster bundle brings even more excitement to battles against Greasebeard and his Henchbots as players target their enemies with rapid-fire precision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND GAMEDEALDAILY ON FACEBOOK!

http://www.facebook.com/gamedealdaily

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW GAMEDEALDAILY ON TWITTER!

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

We'll use Twitter to keep everyone updated with our daily deals, along with our weekly giveaways, random thoughts, and exclusive un-publicized deals that can be found within our store.

http://twitter.com/gamedealdaily

NEW - CHECK OUT OUR ARCADE!

We just added an arcade onto the site with some current and classic arcade games. You can play any of the games, save your high scores, and earn trophies by making it to the top of the leaderboard in any one of the games. We will also add voting capabilities so that you can help select the next additions to the arcade!

Click here to check out the arcade:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/arcade.php

Each week Gamedealdaily.com gives away four free items selected from our inventory. A new contest begins at 1pm Eastern time every Monday afternoon. Entrants have 7 days to compile as many entries as they can to give them the best shot at winning one of the prizes. The winners will be randomly selected from the pool of total entrants.

Enter the contest at this link:

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Here are the prizes for the giveaway beginning 9/6:

First Prize - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (XBox 360, Playstation 3, or Nintendo Wii, Winner's Choice)

210c7lv.jpg
13z8g0x.jpg
14ty6pu.jpg

Explore more of the hidden shadows of the Sith with this sequel to the hit game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Starkiller, Darth Vader's apprentice, returns with over-the-top Force powers and embarks on a journey to discover his own identity and to reunite with his one true love, Juno Eclipse. In Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, Starkiller is once again the pawn of Darth Vader -- but instead of training his protégée as a ruthless assassin, the dark lord is attempting to clone his former apprentice in an attempt to create the Ultimate Sith warrior. The chase is on -- Starkiller is in pursuit of Juno and Darth Vader is hunting for Starkiller.
With all-new devastating Force powers and the ability to dual-wield lightsabers, Starkiller cuts a swath through deadly new enemies across exciting worlds from the Star Wars films -- all in his desperate search for answers to his past.

Second Prize - The Godfather II (XBox 360 or Playstation 3, Winner's Choice)

2r7rklj.jpg
2hz61ig.jpg

The Godfather II game goes beyond the film's story by setting players in the world of organized crime in 1960’s Florida, Cuba and New York.
After being promoted by Michael Corleone to Don of New York, players expand to new cities, as they build up their families through extorting businesses, monopolizing illegal crime rings and defeating new families in an effort to become the most powerful mob family in America. To help players manage their empire, The Godfather II introduces "The Don's View" -- an innovative strategy meta-game that allows players to oversee the entire world as they grow the family business. Using the Don's View, players will be able to build, defend and expand their crime rings, while keeping an eye on the movements and plans of the rival families. Players will also learn to master the business of organized crime by building a family of Made Men, hiring crew, handing out orders, and promoting their best men up the ranks.

Third Prize - You're in the Movies (XBox 360)

e00het.jpg

This is the game only, no camera included. Get ready for your close-up. You're in the Movies brings the cool factor to kitsch as you live out your dreams of becoming a scream queen, zombie or kung fu fighter. This game is the first and only game of its kind to literally transport players into a magical world of cinema mixed with the hilarious world of improvisation. Using the Xbox LIVE Vision camera, players’ actions are captured and placed into short, riotous films. Performances never end up on the cutting-room floor, and are never the same.

Fourth Prize - James Bond 007: From Russia with Love (Playstation 2)

2qxvyip.jpg

James Bond 007 : From Russia With Love will be the first game to put players in the universe of the classic James Bond films. Set in the original 60's Bond era, the game features movie-based missions as well as original, action-intensive sequences, a broad and deep variety of gameplay, fully-integrated vehicles, social multiplayer experiences, gorgeous women, and classic, upgradeable weapons and gadgetry with modern mechanics.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why this has all come to a head today, but I figured I should take a few minutes to address the situation.

If you have had a bad experience with GameDealDaily, I am truly sorry. I have been a member of this community for seven years, long before I opened my store. It is not my intention to dissatisfy any customers, especially those on CAG.

Here are the most common concerns I've heard about the site:

Customer service - In my last post, I outlined the support system we're working on that will streamline our customer service tremendously. Until then, PM is by far the best way to contact me either on CAG or on GameDealDaily. I know that I've been slow to respond at times, but I do make sure that every PM gets answered. I am going to make a concerted effort to take time every day to answer issues.

Legitimacy of items - I have received a couple of complaints regarding two items we sold on the site: the Black Classic Controllers and the 250GB XBox 360 Hard Drives. I discussed the hard drives with a mod and we both agreed that I will not advertise the hard drives anymore, and in fact I have removed them from our store completely. The Classic Controllers have also been removed from our store after we received two complaints from customers that received illegitimate controllers. I apologize to any buyers that recieved these items, and if your issue has not been resolved please PM me.
The truth is, we do buy some of our items from Asia. It allows us to run deals on new releases (Bioshock 2, Crackdown 2, Bad Company 2 this year to name a few) for less than $40, and Asian versions of accessories tend to be a little cheaper than their American counterparts despite only a slight difference in packaging. However, I know that I need to be very cautious with which vendors we purchase from, and also I've needed to educate myself on how to identify counterfeit games and accessories.
I've been burned many times in the past. I'm sitting on thousands of GBA games that I purchased a few years ago and they turned out to be fakes. I've had huge, huge orders seized by Customs because I didn't research my suppliers well enough. It's a learning experience for sure. Again, if you had an issue with any illegitimate items, please PM me and I will help you out.

Slow Shipping - This hasn't come up too much lately, but I figured I'd cover it anyway. In the past, I know it's taken us a week or two to get shipments out to customers. I apologize for this and I have learned that it's completely unacceptable in the days of Amazon Prime and free shipping from a number of retailers. If you've purchased from us in the last couple months you should have received your orders much quicker. We usually ship orders about 3 days per week now, which means your order should always go out within 3-4 days of purchase at the latest.

On a personal note, I would like to thank the CAG community for their support and their criticisms when we aren't meeting expectations. In my seven years on CAG I've seen a number of startups run deals on CAG only to flame out within a year or so. We try to run great deals that also allow us to (in most cases, at least) turn a profit. I know not every deal we run is a winner, but we do work hard to make sure that a larger and larger percentage of them are. It's a lot of trial and error to see what clicks with the buying audience. This year we've begun to focus more on new games, rather than used. When we do sell used games, they are in excellent condition. We used to try to refurbish controllers ourselves and now we just purchased used accessories when they have been refurbished/cleaned by operations much larger than us.

Again, if you have had an issue with an order that has gone unresolved, I urge you to PM me and we will work it all out. If you are one of the unhappy buyers that has posted a comment in the last couple pages, I especially hope that you contact me.

Also, I really wanted to thank everyone for their orders today. This has actually been our best-selling deal since the PS2 grab bags from last week! I think you will be happy with the quality of the controllers, as they are in excellent shape and we haven't received a single complaint about them yet.

Thank you

I placed my first order with this site. I havent received any replies with a tracking number. Anyone else order a PS3 headset and receive it yet? I've emailed them and did not get a response back. Just always worry a little when using a new website.

[quote name='speedy5044']I placed my first order with this site. I havent received any replies with a tracking number. Anyone else order a PS3 headset and receive it yet? I've emailed them and did not get a response back. Just always worry a little when using a new website.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you ordered the headset from GameDealDaily? I think the only PS3 headsets we have in stock are the ones in the Warhawk PS3 bundles.

[quote name='RollingSkull']If it helps, I've ordered one or two things from GDD and never been disappointed. I don't really understand the hate but, again, I probably haven't done as much business with GDD as you all have.[/QUOTE]

The problem is, the internet is full of people who love nothing more than to buy into the mob mentality. If you look at a lot of the "complaints," they often come from people who didn't even buy anything from him. They read something from someone else in the thread...and that person did the same thing...and so forth and so on. It's like the game telephone that you play as a kid. Everything gets distorted down the line, until no one knows what the hell they are talking about anymore. That doesn't stop them from jumping to conclusions, though.

As I said earlier, I don't think there is any denying that his customer service leaves something to be desired. There have been way too many legitimate complaints made to ignore. If someone wants to avoid doing business with him over that, I don't think anyone can blame them. Yeah, getting great deals on an item is awesome, but if it's broke or the wrong item or any myriad of problems that can often arise, you'd like to know you can talk to someone about it and get it resolved.

Now, I missed out on the hard drives and the knock-off controllers, so I cannot comment on that stuff. But everything else I ever seen him sell is definitely legit, and you see very few complaints about their quality (which, of course, some complaints are obviously going to happen. Even the greatest companies have problems). Like you, I have bought a few things from over the last 2 years or so, and they all came pretty quickly and in the condition described.

Well, I've only had good dealings with GDD. Had an issue mentioned upthread with my PS2 grab bag order, and he actually contacted me rather than the other way around and it was resolved immediately. So boycott his site if you will. More deals for me to jump on. :p

[quote name='hendrickfan24']8 bucks + 5 bucks for shipping for an old PS2 game? lmao[/QUOTE]

The title of the thread says '$7.94 NEW SHIPPED'. The $7.94 includes shipping.

Hey Doc , I'm trying to reply to the PM you sent me but your PM box is full.

Edit: As far as complaints about the site or the items sold on the site , I've never had an issue with getting faulty products , products that weren't what he advertised or bootlegs of any kind. Regarding shipping though , my problems have never been with shipping being too slow (usually) but instead with the items never arriving. Now whether this is bad luck on my part or poor choice of shipping methods on his part , he's always managed to make things right , whether by issuing a refund or sending me a replacement product.

Edit 2 : PM sent.

When I ordered my chatpad a few weeks ago, I never got a tracking number, however the item arrived quickly and as described. Just have some patience, people.

I've ordered a few times from this site and have never had a problem receiving the package any different from described. Unlike some other sites, tracking isn't given and email response can be nonexistent. New games have arrived new, and used games were always mint.

I also got a PS2 grabbag:
Crash of the Titans
Spongebob Squarepants Revenge of the Flying Dutchman
Capcom Collection Volume 2
Grand Theft Auto 3
Midnight Club 3 Dub Remix
4x4 Masters of Metal

I kept GTA3 and Capcom Collections (been wanting this) and traded the others to gamestop for roughly $14 gs credit so that was a win/win order.

i thought this said "Grabass",i havent played a good game of grabass since i was 10 years old with my uncle and his parole officer behind the local El Pollo Loco! Good Times!

[quote name='headlikeahole']i thought this said "Grabass",i havent played a good game of grabass since i was 10 years old with my uncle and his parole officer behind the local El Pollo Loco! Good Times![/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol:

The vast majority of the games are compatible with 360. There aren't any old sports games or really crappy titles in these grab bags. Pretty much every game retails for between $5-$20 at Gamestop.

Of all the used Xbox games I've bought from various sites since joining CAG, I think only one of them wasn't compatible with the 360. Looking at the list at Xbox.com, I can't even remember which one that was. No, I take it back. Most of them were adventure titles (Still-Life, Syberia, Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon).

If there trade in value is worth a minimum $50 and its like 11 something after shipping, why not just buy a ton of them and make a fuckton of money trading into gamestop? I'd do it myself but sounds super risky depending on the games you get.

[quote name='Thorgouge']If there trade in value is worth a minimum $50 and its like 11 something after shipping, why not just buy a ton of them and make a fuckton of money trading into gamestop? I'd do it myself but sounds super risky depending on the games you get.[/QUOTE]

You misread. He basically stated that the games in each bag would cost you at least $50 if you bought them together from gamestop. He wasn't talking about TIV, especially since gamestop doesn't accept Xbox games anymore.

I'd be tempted to get one after a positive PS2 grabbag experience, but I have almost every Xbox game I want atm.

Hrm, already have a huge backlog. May have to pass this time, but both times I've gotten the grab bags in the past were pretty good deals. Now if this was a Gamecube grab bag, I'd have to jump on it.

I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I vividly remember the last time a grab bag of "mostly BC xbox games" was offered, a lot of people ended up with tons of non-BC games. Just sayyyin.

I'll give it a spin.

Also, any chance of a batch of cracked discs anytime soon? I had some pretty good luck with the PS2 ones the last time I remember you doing it.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Would've picked up Halo ODST but with shipping it almost doubles the price. Kinda ridiculous, it doesn't cost $5 to ship one game.[/QUOTE]

this. what a crappy website

It's still not a terrible overall deal really... $12 isn't a bad price considering you still get the case and booklet. I think the problem though is with how the deal is presented... the $5 shipping charge is a bit of a sucker punch, I think it's better just to say it's $12 shipped or even $9.99 + $2 shipping or something.

[quote name='joemoedee']Hrm, already have a huge backlog. May have to pass this time, but both times I've gotten the grab bags in the past were pretty good deals. Now if this was a Gamecube grab bag, I'd have to jump on it.[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see a Gamecube grab bag too. I still need several titles for my collection.

[quote name='eastshore4']It's still not a terrible overall deal really... $12 isn't a bad price considering you still get the case and booklet. I think the problem though is with how the deal is presented... the $5 shipping charge is a bit of a sucker punch, I think it's better just to say it's $12 shipped or even $9.99 + $2 shipping or something.[/QUOTE]

no its a horrible deal. for $2-$3 more bucks you can get a complete used game

[quote name='mcdaking84']no its a horrible deal. for $2-$3 more bucks you can get a complete used game[/QUOTE]

Show me. From what I can tell the game generally sells for $20, an $8 discount for everything but the MP disc seems like a decent deal

[quote name='mcdaking84']no its a horrible deal. for $2-$3 more bucks you can get a complete used game[/QUOTE]

Where do you see the complete ODST package for $15?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']The cheapest one I see there is $18 shipped, and there's no mention of whether or not the game is complete.[/QUOTE]

Not a knock, but you can buy it NEW on Kmart.com from 9/14-9/18 for $20, $1.99 to ship.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Not a knock, but you can buy it NEW on Kmart.com from 9/14-9/18 for $20, $1.99 to ship.[/QUOTE]

I don't see why it would be a knock. Pointing out a better deal is just what we should do as CAGs.

I'm interested in the Halo ODST deal, but what condition would the disc arrive in? The part below about the grab bag discs kinda has me scared if that's what condition the ODST disc will arrive in...

[quote name='rawrker']I'd love to see a Gamecube grab bag too. I still need several titles for my collection.[/QUOTE]

Coming soon on the Gamecube grab bags!

As for today's deal, it's probably not the best option for those people that want the entire ODST package. But for those who already have the maps, or don't care about the maps, it's the cheapest way to just play through the campaign mode.

[quote name='knight19']I'm interested in the Halo ODST deal, but what condition would the disc arrive in? The part below about the grab bag discs kinda has me scared if that's what condition the ODST disc will arrive in...[/QUOTE]

The ODST Campaign discs are all in like-new condition and will play perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back