PISSED about XBL, need help.

diggityjones

CAGiversary!
I just logged onto XBox Live and my entire friend list is gone. My clan is still showing in Halo 2 but I no longer have a single name on my friend list. Has this ever happened to anyone and how can I fix it?

Thanks

maybe its a small glitch :whistle2:\ *well..maybe big* check the data for ur other gmes..maybe more stuff got deleted.maybe its temporary? i think buddy lists are stored online..and maybe itll be back soon,..i hope..good luck

thanks. I hope so. I see this thread is being viewed, has this happened to anyone else before. I'm kinda pissed off about it and thinking of calling XBox or something.

Never happend to myself. Sorry, to hear that. Maybe all the people on your friends list didn't want to be your friend anymore. :wink:

Thats too bad. I hope the list reappears soon.
BTW, is their a max # of people you can have on your friends list on XBL?

[quote name='zewone']Never happend to myself. Sorry, to hear that. Maybe all the people on your friends list didn't want to be your friend anymore. :wink:[/quote]

You're funny. One was my Dad (yeah he plays) and the others were my roommates. It wasn't really a long list though. I just wanted to make sure I didn't screw something up.

You're funny man. I keep running into your posts. Thanks for the comments.

What's the pill thing BTW, is it from Dr. Mario?

[quote name='Kaijufan']Thats too bad. I hope the list reappears soon.
BTW, is their a max # of people you can have on your friends list on XBL?[/quote]

Yes, I think it's 100.

[quote name='diggityjones']What's the pill thing BTW, is it from Dr. Mario?[/quote]

It's a custom symbol from Halo 2.

[quote name='diggityjones']What's the pill thing BTW, is it from Dr. Mario?[/quote]

Its my logo for my Halo 2 profile. :)

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='diggityjones']What's the pill thing BTW, is it from Dr. Mario?[/quote]

Its my logo for my Halo 2 profile. :)[/quote]

cool man. Thanks

[quote name='swetooth9']^^^^

what does it represent/mean?[/quote]

I've always liked the capsule symbol from Akira on Kaneda's jacket and I liked the Capsule Corp. worn by Trunks from DBZ. So the capsule was the symbol I liked most.

bread's done
Back