Pixar sale @ Amazon - 19.99 Blu-Rays

radioactivez0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Here's the landing page:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=1267140702&pf_rd_i=pixar

The highlights:
Monsters, Inc. 4 disc BR - 19.99
Cars BR - 19.99
Bugs Life BR - 19.99
Ponyo combo BR - 19.99

Not listed on the page:
Wall-E non-combo BR - 18.49
Ratatouille BR - 21.49
Toy Story 1/2 BR - 20.00
Up 4-disc BR - 17.99

DVDs are also on sale.

Not the deal of the century, but it seems like Pixar Blus never drop in price, so I find value here. Nevermind on the Disney coupons, it appears they are only good in B&M stores.

Up seems like a curious one - I got it at Fry's of all places for 17.99 several months back. It's like it released really low for some reason.

Thanks for the post.

I'm hoping that some B&M retailer will have prices like this for Bugs Life eventually.

I'm still sitting on my upgrade coupon from Disney until I see it cheaper than $29.99 or $27.99 in stores.

[quote name='psunami']Thanks for the post.

I'm hoping that some B&M retailer will have prices like this for Bugs Life eventually.

I'm still sitting on my upgrade coupon from Disney until I see it cheaper than $29.99 or $27.99 in stores.[/QUOTE]
Toys R Us has Bug's life on blu-ray for $19.99 until saturday. After your coupon and the $10 off for preordering Beauty and the Beast, you're looking at $7 out the door for the blu and the pre-order card. Cars is also on sale for $14.99 for the blu

I'm all Mr. Furious at Incredibles not being on Blu Ray yet.

I'm sure its just because they're waiting to announce the sequel and release the Incredibles Blu Ray with a sneak peek at part two...yeah...that's it!

Right!?

Hmmm...I've been wanting all the Pixar films on Blu-ray. Wonder if I should just drop 'em all in the cart...?

Up
Wall-E
A Bug's Life
Ratatouille
Monster's Inc.
Cars
----
All for $117.95

(I've already got both Toy Story films...should I or shouldn't I?)

i must have been lucky cause ive never paid full price for a pixar blu-ray (or more than $15 for one), and i've bought all mine at B&M stores. thanks to coupons. though i still have to grab bugs life and cars to complete the collection

Rumor I've heard going around is that Finding Nemo hits Blu-Ray on November 9th same day as Toy Story 3. Planning to pick up both hopefully get a coupon deal paired with a buy both together deal like Toy Story !&2 on Blu-ray

[quote name='Disneyboy']Toys R Us has Bug's life on blu-ray for $19.99 until saturday. After your coupon and the $10 off for preordering Beauty and the Beast, you're looking at $7 out the door for the blu and the pre-order card. Cars is also on sale for $14.99 for the blu[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that. I'll head there today and pick it up.

bread's done
Back