Places selling new original PS3 slims?

AlexIW

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm outside the US, so I'm not familiar with too many shops or places to check out prices.

Does anyone know if there are shops that still have the original slims in stock, and for reasonable prices? And for how much can I expect to buy one from eBay?

Ideally I'd want a 160gb model. I don't mind paying more than for the superslim (and without bundled games), as long as it's reasonable (

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends where you're located.  I know most retailers here in the US only care super slim and no-hdd version.  Your best bet is checking local independent shops.  Also maybe here on CAG (if you're in Canada I can help).

Depends where you're located. I know most retailers here in the US only care super slim and no-hdd version. Your best bet is checking local independent shops. Also maybe here on CAG (if you're in Canada I can help).
I kinda assumed that, I was hoping for an online deal.

I'm from outside the US and I'm using a 3rd party to import some stuff right now.. so I can't check local shops.

If you are willing to help for a reasonable price, I'd quite appreciate it (I'll just need shipping to the US).

But thanks anyway!

bread's done
Back