Places to buy bright/multi colored adult mens hoodies?

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
First off if this should have gone in deal request, sorry! I just thought since I was not requesting a deal per say it might fit better here. Anyways, I desperately need a new hoodie, but I really can not stand just plain ole colors. My hoodie is something I wear day in day out in the fall and the winter so I really like to have something that catches the eye and is really flashy. In the past I have had hoodies covered in dozens of multi colored stars, skulls or other really bright and flashy designs. Now with my current hoodies either being too small for me or starting to fade and be covered in holes I desperately need a new one, but I can not seem to find anything worth purchasing anywhere, everything is just so plain and dull.

Does anyone know any sites that sell hoodies that match this description? I prefer to spend around $30 but I accept I probably will have to spend closer to $50. It does not matter if its punk/hip hop or even preppy, as long as it is full of color and flare I will love it! Sizes must be at least 2X but 3X+ is better.

Do you have a Champs Sports or a Champs Sport Outlet in your area they always have the bigger sized hoodies in uncommon colors.

[quote name='ajh2298']Do you have a Champs Sports or a Champs Sport Outlet in your area they always have the bigger sized hoodies in uncommon colors.[/QUOTE]

I will take a look, but since I have never seen one I doubt we have any.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']hot topic i believe will have colorful hoodies with stars and skulls and such.[/QUOTE]

You would think so would you not? I have stopped in a few times and also browsed their online site and their selection has went more towards comical/joke and band hoodies. The few things I have found that are decent are always for freaking kids not a 6'0" broad shouldered adult male ;) Makes sense though since Hot topic is a store largely for teens and kids.

[quote name='JJSP']Ed Hardy big & tall?[/QUOTE]

Ed Hardy has SOME stuff that is cool but first off most of his stuff is like $100 min(a lot of it is far more then that) but just as big of a problem is that Ed Hardy plasters his damn name all over anything he creates. It is such a tool thing to wear clothing that has the brand name/designer plastered all over it.

Stores like PacSun or Tilly's have them, but I don't know if the sizes run that big. You'll probably need to go to more urban/hip hop clothing type stores for more selection in larger sizes. Maybe try a store called Shirtique, I see them at most of the malls around here and they seem to have a lot of larger fitting all flashy/trendy clothes. I think they're cheaper too because they don't seem to be name brand so that might be your best bet to get some hoodies with designs on them.

*has tried these mall stores and not found Squat* Most of them are kind of meh, but even the stuff that is decent does not sell stuff for a big guy like me.

I plan on heading to a mall about an hour away in the next week or two and they have a few good hip hop stores as well as a + size store. Hopefully one of them does the trick(or better someone here knows a website and I do not have to go!).

Edit - Just wanted to add thanks to everyone so far, did not want it to seem like just because I am saying your suggestions have not helped that I was pissing on them.

[quote name='Scorch']threadless.com has theirs on sale for $30 each for a few days[/QUOTE]

Thanks, took a look though and not really anything other then joke hoodies in 2x+

I would suggest American apparel for one coloured hoodies, their collection comes in a rainbow, under shirts and back packs as well!

for Cool looking hoodies, you just gotta shop around for sales bro.

[quote name='MiNuN']I would suggest American apparel for one coloured hoodies, their collection comes in a rainbow, under shirts and back packs as well!

for Cool looking hoodies, you just gotta shop around for sales bro.[/QUOTE]

That is the thing though...I am not even worried about sales. I would pay a solid $50-$60 right now if I could even just find a damned hoodie that was a long the lines of what I was looking for....I just can not seem to find any anywhere.

I'm 6' 2" and 275lbs and normally wear 2X/3X and Goddamn those American Apparel shirts/tops aren't nearly cut large enough for my fat ass. They would have to be in the parachute business before that shit would fit me. I've found some Element hoodies will run large but seeing as I have serious problems paying $60 for a hoodie, I usually take myself to the Adidas store at the outlet mall and do just fine.

duct-tape-hoodie.jpg

[quote name='olde_english']I'm 6' 2" and 275lbs and normally wear 2X/3X and Goddamn those American Apparel shirts/tops aren't nearly cut large enough for my fat ass. They would have to be in the parachute business before that shit would fit me. I've found some Element hoodies will run large but seeing as I have serious problems paying $60 for a hoodie, I usually take myself to the Adidas store at the outlet mall and do just fine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even when I was in good shape I would fit a 2X but with no extra room since I am really broad shouldered. Now though being about 60 pounds heavier a 2x looks like a freaking latex suit on me. Some 2X's are fine, but Christ places like American Apparel and the gap sell tiny ass 2x clothing.

bread's done
Back