Plants vs. Zombies $7.49 on Steam

Wow, great price. I pre-ordered and the game is fantastic... surprised it's on sale already given how good sales supposedly have been.

This game was well worth $10. There is so much content and so much to do and achieve, you'd be silly not to get this for $7.50. Buy this now.

[quote name='Jodou']Tried to check out the demo and kept getting a missing dll error. Pass.[/QUOTE]

You could always search for that dll file in google and be playing the game in less than 2 minutes.

The entire PopCap collection, if you had bought each piece of software seperately at $220~, is also discounted to $74.99, down from $99.99.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Anyone have any issues with this on Vista 64? If not, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

Picked it up today and haven't had any problems yet running Vista x64.

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']You could always search for that dll file in google and be playing the game in less than 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]
Nah, if they can't be bothered to test their releases and package all the libraries required; I can't be bothered to support them. ;)

[quote name='mtxbass1']Anyone have any issues with this on Vista 64? If not, I'm in.[/QUOTE]

I had a problem where it wouldn't load, but the fix was really easy. All you had to do was find the .exe file and make sure it was set to run in Windows XP compatibility mode.

Even if you have to take two minutes and do that, this game is COMPLETELY worth it.

Plants vs. Zombies is so worth it.
I pre-ordered it because their trailer was just too good and the game does not disappoint. It never really get hard, but it does get pretty intense when you have to hold that last line of defense and strangely, as cartoony and kiddish it looks, it really does create a sense of urgency to prevent the zombies from eating your brain.

My friend was over my place playing Fatal Frame II and saw me playing it and was like "hey, what's that, looks cool!".

Thanks OP, picked it up last night. Played the demo and enjoyed it when it came out, but didn't get around to buying it. I finished the first set of levels so far and it's well worth the money!

bread's done
Back