Plants vs Zombies FREE on May 31st for Androids on Amazon market app

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It's still showing the $2.99 price point. I'll have to be patient, lol.[/QUOTE]

It's showin' up as free now!

Got it. Came out as $0.00, and it's downloading on my phone right now. Even though I have the game already on PC, it doesn't hurt to have it on the go (especially if it's free lol). I guess I can use this to get others to play the game when they see it on my phone.

[quote name='NovaKane']It's showin' up as free now![/QUOTE]

Got it! One thing that I noticed is after you complete a level, the framerate drops drastically and the item becomes pixelated. That's my only concern. Well free is free, lol.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']The one that i dowloaded earlier looks cleaner than this[/QUOTE]Do you still have the dl link?

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I guess the regular droid is incompatible kind of sucks didn't think the phone was completely outdated already.[/QUOTE]

I have the moto droid 1 and can't download it either. That pretty much sucks but oh well...

[quote name='typical guy']I have the moto droid 1 and can't download it either. That pretty much sucks but oh well...[/QUOTE]

• Plants vs. Zombies will not run on the following devices:
  • --Motorola DROID (works fine on Motorola DROID 2 and some DROID X's), Devour, Flipside
  • --Samsung Transform, Intercept
  • --HTC Aria, MyTouch 3G
  • --Sony Ericsson X8
  • --Sanyo Zio
  • --Kyocera Echo
  • --LG Ally

i want to "buy' it on my amazon account for a future droid item
perhaps that transformer if it evers drop in price

anyone know how to do this?

[quote name='cRodz']i want to "buy' it on my amazon account for a future droid item

anyone know how to do this?[/QUOTE]

This, I plan on getting a new phone in November so I'd like to get this for a future phone. I think it's stupid they won't let you buy it anyway.

Thanks to the OP for the find.

I have an original Droid so, in spite of working really hard to make it work, it just doesn't. Good deal for others though.

Works on LG Optimus V (virgin mobile variety of the LG Optimus One P500)

Only problem is ocassional screen hanging or black screen.
That might be because of Custom Rom, *shrugs*

Hmmm... My Droid X just says "Application not installed" when I try to install the thing. Maybe mine is not one of the "some" on which the game will run?

[quote name='cRodz']i want to "buy' it on my amazon account for a future droid item

anyone know how to do this?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kidrocklive']This, I plan on getting a new phone in November so I'd like to get this for a future phone. I think it's stupid they won't let you buy it anyway.[/QUOTE]

Sign in to your account, download the game, and it will always be in your account.

Doesn't seem to work at all on my unrooted Honeycomb 3.1 Xoom. Honeycomb really needs to pick it up on app compatibility. No Netflix yet is the biggest joke.

[quote name='bigant262']Sign in to your account, download the game, and it will always be in your account.[/QUOTE]

I can't buy it on my droid but maybe it can be purchased on amazon and downloaded in a year.

[quote name='mokmoof']Hmmm... My Droid X just says "Application not installed" when I try to install the thing. Maybe mine is not one of the "some" on which the game will run?[/QUOTE]
Are you downloading via wifi? The pop cap games (this one and Chuzzle, afaik) can only be downloaded/installed via wifi.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Are you downloading via wifi? The pop cap games (this one and Chuzzle, afaik) can only be downloaded/installed via wifi.[/QUOTE]
I am, and it downloads fine, but then won't install--or for that matter, explain why it's not installing.

[quote name='mokmoof']I am, and it downloads fine, but then won't install--or for that matter, explain why it's not installing.[/QUOTE]
You need to allow it from Application settings. Check the 'Allow Unknown Sources' and it should install.

Some Windows bullshit right there lol.

[quote name='Jodou']You need to allow it from Application settings. Check the 'Allow Unknown Sources' and it should install.

Some Windows bullshit right there lol.[/QUOTE]
Already allowed that just to get the Amazon AppStore up and running, so that's not the issue. What sort of error would I be getting if my phone were just flat-out incompatible?

If you are not able to download from the AppStore App on your Android Phone you need to go to Amazon's Website then download it there. (Link) It won't load into your phone, but you will have "purchased" it and you can install it to a working phone later.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Works fine on my Droid X (running Liberty 1.5).[/QUOTE]
Forgive my ignorance, but what's Liberty? That's not a distribution of the Android OS, is it?

[quote name='mokmoof']Forgive my ignorance, but what's Liberty? That's not a distribution of the Android OS, is it?[/QUOTE]

Custom rom.

[quote name='mokmoof']Already allowed that just to get the Amazon AppStore up and running, so that's not the issue. What sort of error would I be getting if my phone were just flat-out incompatible?[/QUOTE]
Is it a space issue? Maybe the app is just too big for what available memory you have left on your phone?

bread's done
Back