Play and Trade Penny Power!!!!!

Not all stores participate in this promo, and not all games qualify. My local store had a really bad selection of titles that qualified the last time they had this deal, wasn't really worth the time.

When a local store had a B2G3free sale i checked it out. I ended up finding some gems for PS1 and Xbox. They carry stuff from older systems so i guess YMMV

Circuit City used to penny out games too, I remember picking up the Tetris Worlds/Star Wars Clone Wars Combo Pack for XBox for a penny and it the game was still tagged $99.99. I miss those days.

Depending on the store you can get decent deals/titles. I picked up Soul Calibur V and SSX for around 50 because the store near me had a coupon for B1G1 on used games. This deal looks corporate so hopefully most PNTs will honor it.

Sadly its all up to each store on which games qualify. Last time they had the sale, I think it was mostly old sports games here in Tampa.

Unfortunately for the prices my PnT charges I can probably buy 3 games on ebay for less than the price of one of theirs.

[quote name='sunghost']Not all stores participate in this promo, and not all games qualify. My local store had a really bad selection of titles that qualified the last time they had this deal, wasn't really worth the time.[/QUOTE]

^ was right my nearest store isnt participating but my 2nd nearest was. The 2nd store I called said it was on all used game. (including modern games for modern systems) Sorry about this guys, but some of you might get lucky!

Edit: Most stores are starting wednesday just called them again! So go and call your local Play and Trade!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Circuit City used to penny out games too, I remember picking up the Tetris Worlds/Star Wars Clone Wars Combo Pack for XBox for a penny and it the game was still tagged $99.99. I miss those days.[/QUOTE]
I remember picking that up also, it was funny giving the cashier a nickel and getting 4 cents in change.

[quote name='mrclutch']Slightly off topic but....are Play and Trades TiVs any good at all? Is their anywhere to see them online?[/QUOTE]

They say they give more than anybody else if you have their insider club.

bread's done
Back