Play Uncharted 3 at select AMC theatres (NY, LA, SF, DC, Dallas) and get early copy

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: The event is now over, I hope those that attended enjoyed themselves! If you haven't received a confirmation email, send your inquiries to: [email protected]

I wasn't sure if this is the right section but it's sort of a cool deal for those in the qualifying area. Naughty Dog has partnered with AMC theatres to have an event from Oct 18th - 20th where you can play Uncharted 3 in select theaters in 3D, and win prizes from Sony, and much more.

The general admission is $25 to participate, BUT if you pay the $60 instead for the Premium pass you'll also have a copy of UC3 mailed to you early (shipped via Fed Ex on Oct. 25th). To Clarify since some below were confused: You don't have to pay $85, the $60 premium entry also includes general admission.

Pretty cool if you were planning to buy the game anyway! Odds are you'll be walking out of there with plenty of free swag :cool:

To Buy tickets online just go through one of the theater links below, OR easier go directly to the UC3 Fandango Page (linked underneath this paragraph), enter your zip and choose the date you want. Some theaters don't have purchase links up yet (like Century City for ex) so you'll either have to wait till they do, or try and get them in person. There's also a $1.50 convenience charge if buying on Fandango, but thankfully no taxes:

Buy Tickets from Fandango HERE (not all theatres go through Fandango some go through movietickets.com so click the theater links below for those)

UPDATE: The thread has now been Wikified, below you'll find a list of all the theares and showtimes. Feel free to post which one you're attending to plan any meetups or whatever. Feel free to re-organize the list structure!

MKT_1401_Uncharted_header.jpg
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D

On October 18, 19, 20, take part in a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience from PlayStation. UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception: PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D is happening exclusively at select AMC Theatres. This is your chance to play one of the most highly-anticipated video game releases of the year on the big screen and in 3D before it releases. These unique events include:

• An inside look at the game from the development team at Naughty Dog
  • A multiplayer tournament
  • In-theatre gaming shown on the big screen in 3D
  • PlayStation and Sony prize giveaways all night long
Get the game before it releases with the UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass.*
Tickets are on sale now while supplies last, so get yours today!

• General Admission: $25
  • UNCHARTED 3 Premium Pass: $60
Participating Theatres:

* Pass includes (1) game copy and shipping. One (1) copy of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to customer on 10/25/11 via FedEx. Customer will be required to register at the event and provide a valid residential shipping address. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, customer will be required to sign for package upon delivery.

SOURCE
Who's Attending

Feel free to drop your username at the event you're going to. Add any other communication info you want in parentheses​

San Francisco
18th:
19th: MunkichioO, Oddeye
20th:

Los Angeles
18th: SecretAgentHam
19th: Metalh123, jantzn
20th:

D.C.
18th: msriflegirl, DeskLaser, phogoodness, youngnoble
19th: ajumbaje, buckythekat
20th:

NYC
18th: Serpentor, Dannya25, Blehza, Quest1962, jiggyteddy
19th: iguss
20th: Dramasetter929, randy_wrecked, pete5883

Dallas
18th: aramsey1986
19th: mkernan
20th: TommyTSquared

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='postnet92']i hope i have luck tommorrow as i want the collector's edition and ill take the dualshock[/QUOTE]

Best tips for success in the tournament:

-Aim from afar, but blind fire/shoot from the hip in medium to short range.

-Encourage your team to STICK TOGETHER the whole match. Most teams did not adhere to this and that is why our team was victorious. We always overwhelmed the couple of enemy players we encountered at a time.

-On the Subway, do not jump across to the other train in the beginning. Play it safe and concentrate on picking people off from your car.

-If you're being overtaken and your teammates aren't near you, drop your grenade before you die. There were lots of post-death grenade kills.

-Hang out with your teammates at the event. They're all strangers, but a little bonding strengthened our playing as we were more comfortable communicating with each other.

-Warning, if your team gets a certain number of points ahead of the other (either 5 or 7 I think) a power play occurs, where a member of the leading team becomes a VIP, and the losing team gets bonus points for killing him. Protect!

-STICK TOGETHER! Seriously.

[quote name='ireladd']Best tips for success in the tournament:

-Aim from afar, but blind fire/shoot from the hip in medium to short range.

-Encourage your team to STICK TOGETHER the whole match. Most teams did not adhere to this and that is why our team was victorious. We always overwhelmed the couple of enemy players we encountered at a time.

-On the Subway, do not jump across to the other train in the beginning. Play it safe and concentrate on picking people off from your car.

-If you're being overtaken and your teammates aren't near you, drop your grenade before you die. There were lots of post-death grenade kills.

-Hang out with your teammates at the event. They're all strangers, but a little bonding strengthened our playing as we were more comfortable communicating with each other.

-Warning, if your team gets a certain number of points ahead of the other (either 5 or 7 I think) a power play occurs, where a member of the leading team becomes a VIP, and the losing team gets bonus points for killing him. Protect!

-STICK TOGETHER! Seriously.[/QUOTE]

should we stay inside the car as on the beta i always go to the roof

[quote name='postnet92']should we stay inside the car as on the beta i always go to the roof[/QUOTE]

do we know our teammates before we go in the theater

If you're comfortable going onto the roof of the train then go for it. Just stick to your train.

When you get to the lobby of AMC they will have a booth for you to sign up for the tournament. At the booth they have groups of wristbands (five in each group) with the team name written on them. If you and a friend go to sign up together expect to be placed on separate teams, as they grab a wristband from a different group each time. The first person to receive a wristband for their particular group also gets a sign with the team name on it, and will be asked to hold it up wherever they are so teams can find each other. I was there 45 minutes before the event started and I found the who had my sign.

Also there is no assigned seating, so sit where you want, and preferably with your team.

[quote name='postnet92']Ok so how many rounds is there[/QUOTE]

If you win each round including championship you'll have played 4 rounds:

Yemen
Facility
London Undergrounds
Museum

[quote name='ireladd']If you win each round including championship you'll have played 4 rounds:

Yemen
Facility
London Undergrounds
Museum[/QUOTE]

so where would we most likely be if i follow your tips all the way or third level

The event was pretty fun. They didn't demo how to play multiplayer and I didn't set up my perks or anything. My screen was inverted so I was a sitting duck while going into the settings to change it. Did ok though.

[quote name='sadunk']The event was pretty fun. They didn't demo how to play multiplayer and I didn't set up my perks or anything. My screen was inverted so I was a sitting duck while going into the settings to change it. Did ok though.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me, was on a team with fellow CAG enemyofusall

[quote name='buckythekat']same thing happened to me, was on a team with fellow CAG enemyofusall[/QUOTE]

You go to the DC one? How was it? The thing sounded really intriguing, (especially getting an early copy!) but I am really shitty at UC MP and just didn't want to risk making an ass of myself.

[quote name='Blehza']I just received my confirmation email. I went to the NYC event and had to fill out part of the spread sheet.[/QUOTE]

still no email here, i went to the sf metreon one last night and the tablets were screwy. someone on neogaf posted this:

"I tasked to the guy in charge of the tablet section.

He said they entered a bunch of names from yesterday an hour ago so people who didn't get an email should get one within the next 3 hours. Otherwise email them about it.

I got my email within a minute of completing the registration."

Still no email yet though. i hope it comes in soon cause now i'm getting worried

Going to this in LA tomorrow. Are there any campaign spoilers I need to be worried about? I've had a complete media black out for all things U3. Uncharted 2 was completely ruined for me because I watched too much E3 coverage of it.

Just to be sure everyone who's going is aware..

DO NOT BE (EGREGIOUSLY) LATE!

I got to the DC event an hour late and arrived just as the "Welcome Table" was packing up. If you arrive and the "Welcome Table" is gone, you WILL NOT receive the hand-out with the code you need to enter for your game. So you don't get the game and lost $60.

Apparently it happened to a few people yesterday.

Arriving late also means you do not get to participate in the tournament or raffles. Which is fine for me since I go to bed early. Good time, though! Crowd definitely got into some of the matches and the free swag is nice.

[quote name='Strider2K99']NYC here, did the spreadsheet, no email so far. Should I email them about it by tomorrow if no email?[/QUOTE]

I went to the NYC event and got my confirmation e-mail this afternoon.

[quote name='ireladd']If you win each round including championship you'll have played 4 rounds:

Yemen
Facility
London Undergrounds
Museum[/QUOTE]

We never switched maps at the SF event and every round was on Yemen. Of course, the guys running it didn't seem to know what they were doing, so YMMV.

Did anyone go to the SF event yesterday and not receive an email?

I wished I didn't get a glitched tablet. It had no physical keyboard and it wouldn't accept my code initially.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Just to be sure everyone who's going is aware..

DO NOT BE (EGREGIOUSLY) LATE!

I got to the DC event an hour late and arrived just as the "Welcome Table" was packing up. If you arrive and the "Welcome Table" is gone, you WILL NOT receive the hand-out with the code you need to enter for your game. So you don't get the game and lost $60.

Apparently it happened to a few people yesterday.

Arriving late also means you do not get to participate in the tournament or raffles. Which is fine for me since I go to bed early. Good time, though! Crowd definitely got into some of the matches and the free swag is nice.[/QUOTE]You missed me because I was there yesterday.
[quote name='phogoodness']I just came back from the DC event. Goody bag included Drake's notebook and wrist band that was with Subway contest, 30 day free trial code for IGN Prime, code for AMC Cinema Event Character Item, code for 30 days Playstation Plus, and $5 Subway gift card. Event was focused on multiplayer competition, preview videos, Q&A with Naughty Dog developers, and raffle contest. Multiplayer competition is random teams Team Deathmatch. The winners of the competition got Uncharted 3 Collector's Edition. Raffle prizes included signed posters, a dualshock controller, action figure, t-shirts, and Playstation Custom Cover.

The experience was good. It's basically a gathering with other Uncharted fans. There were technical problems with the 3D. I would have liked more hands-on interactive booths or social contests. Since the MP contest was random teams, I couldn't get past the first round despite going 9-3. I did win a cool poster though.[/QUOTE]
Did you see the person who said "CAG" as their clan tag on the big screen. ;)

I blogged about the event on CAG showcasing my stuff:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=22779

4E9E5F54466DA70013

this is collector's metal edition Drake's Journal cover. only 15 pcs were made. I got(won raffle) this yesterday at AMC theatre NYC and when I scan QR code bottom of cover, came out short video message from Nolan North( CV : Nate Drake).

http://youtu.be/UfFOtymVTzg

[quote name='happozai']
4E9E5F54466DA70013

this is collector's metal edition Drake's Journal cover. only 15 pcs were made. I got(won raffle) this yesterday at AMC theatre NYC and when I scan QR code bottom of cover, came out short video message from Nolan North( CV : Nate Drake).

http://youtu.be/UfFOtymVTzg[/QUOTE]

Nice! That's quite the collector's item.

Please send it to me ASAP, kthnx :D

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHITSHOW IN NEW YORK. Seriously, this was the least organized "launch event" I have ever been to. Shame, I had high hopes for this. Signed up for my copy of the game and left at about 8:30. NO FREE SWAG. Thanks for nothing, Sony.

SONy... I am dissapoint.

[quote name='DJ Freebase']WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHITSHOW IN NEW YORK. Seriously, this was the least organized "launch event" I have ever been to. Shame, I had high hopes for this. Signed up for my copy of the game and left at about 8:30. NO FREE SWAG. Thanks for nothing, Sony.

SONy... I am dissapoint.[/QUOTE]You must have showed up late because people who did at some events didn't get free stuff. I showed up on time and got lots of free goodies. Such an awesome time.

I was there VERY early actually, about 5:30ish. Didn't see anyone with anything branded from the companies. Also, the input system for the game shipping was down for a long time too. Overall just really disappointing.

What kind of goodies did you end up getting? At least someone made out on this shitty deal. My GF and I... not so much

[quote name='Wario64']Did anyone go to the SF event yesterday and not receive an email?

I wished I didn't get a glitched tablet. It had no physical keyboard and it wouldn't accept my code initially.[/QUOTE]

I received a confirmation on their tablets, but I have yet to see an email from them in my inbox. I emailed them at [email protected] about it, and I even DM'd the @PlayStation account. Still waiting to see what happens. :(

[quote name='happozai']
4E9E5F54466DA70013

http://youtu.be/UfFOtymVTzg[/QUOTE]

I won the LA yesterday! :D was yours signed?

oh man im going to nyc tomorrow. I'm getting worried. I hope everything is setup properly, I can get my copy of uncharted 3 and with swag ! or hell will be raised.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I received a confirmation on their tablets, but I have yet to see an email from them in my inbox. I emailed them at [email protected] about it, and I even DM'd the @PlayStation account. Still waiting to see what happens. :([/QUOTE]

Please keep me posted (or PM me when you do get the email). I sent an email to that same address last night on my way home. I will probably send another email tonight.

To be honest, the event overall was kinda lame. Poorly organized and just a bit drawn out. I'm glad I went because I got to hang out with some CAGs (and had a great time with them) and I'm getting the game early but I would skip the event if you can only get the $25 ticket. Maybe other days/locations will be better but YMMV.

Buddy and I won premium passes and went to the Virginia screening this evening. We both narrowly lost our matches in the first round. No raffle wins, just lots of sitting and watching. Still, we get a free copy of the game, so I'm psyched. One programmer and one guy who did lighting from Naughty Dog were in attendance.

Update from NYC's event (the 18th), I got my confirmation e-mail, SWEET! And it's not fished out of Spam folder. Yes, it's that stupid spreadsheet thing... If you signed up with the tablet, there was an announcement to redo on the laptops, there were many people use the tablets anyway. I double/triple checked all my info, so all I'm going to do now is wait for FedEx on 26th or 27th!

Thanks for registering for
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception
PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D Premium Pass
Your copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception will be shipped to you
on 10/25/11, via FedEx 2 Day Air delivery. Signature will be required
for delivery.

Thank you for being a part of the UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception
PLAY IT FIRST IN 3D events only at AMC Cinemas.

For any questions, please contact [email protected]

Just got home a little while ago from the dallas event. Overall pretty decent experience. Paid the $60 for the premium pass and there were reps taking our info instead of inputting it ourselves on tablets. Didn't win any raffle prizes but my team (Beast Mode) did win the tournament so I will be receiving a collectors edition as well :). All in all, I'd say a good deal for me for just $60.

Got my e-mail this evening (I did it on the laptop, not the tablet).

I'm interested to know if the people from Wednesday or Thursday had a better organized experience. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes, because the tourney was very messy for something that was the bulk of the evening.

People are saying you can go back tomorrow to re-register for the game if you havne't gotten the email. wtf, I live 1 hour away from the Metreon. why would I need to go back if I can just email them my info? This is such bullshit.

Anyone going tomorrow that can re-enter my information?

Just got back from the Metreon. It was an ok event. My team Sniper lost in the second round because of the airplane. Three guys on the back of the plane and one on each side entrance equals domination. If that isn't your team , watch out and hide until the map changes halfway through.

Nice bag of swag too.

286ttth.jpg

Hey oddeye, I just got back from the Metreon as well. Here's my semi-long write-up of the event.

Overall it was only "OK." For those wondering, here is a not-so-quick run down.

I arrived 30 minutes late, during this time they showed off some single player footage and had a Q&A session. The questions weren't that good, typically nerdy gamer talk.

After that people were assigned to randomly set up teams to begin the tournament. One person playing had his/her gameplay shown up on the big screen in "REAL D, 3D" and I must say, UC3 looks really nice in 3D, and I hate 3D stuff, that goes for 3DS and Avatar in 3D (which I saw in the same theater on an even better screen than the one tonight).

I got stuck with people who weren't very good and we lost at the very first round. We played on my worst map (London Train), the TV screen was too low so I had to look down which wasn't very helpful, and I couldn't set my boosters in time. Really annoying. A lot of it felt really unfair, everything relied on which random team you were assigned to. My issue with it is that if you were playing early in the tournament and your team lost there was a high chance you could rejoin the tournament, but since I was playing my first time towards the end of round 1, my chances to rejoin were much, much slimmer than the sucky gamers who played before me. Just freakin' unfair overall. Thanks, Murphy's Law.
http://en.wikipedia..../Murphy%27s_law

There was a lot of single player footage, the melee montage video was really fucking cool (Drake grabs a wrench off a table in a middle of a fight and smacks the crap out of the thug!), but they also showed off a bunch of really old videos like the Airplane stuff and even the exact same trailer from many months ago with Drake on the boat. Christ, we saw this stuff back on Jimmy Fallon's crappy show. Who are they promoting this game to? N00bs or actual Uncharted fans? If the fans, no need to regurgitate old stuff.

There was also a promo video for an Uncharted "reality show" (WTF?!) 5 people travel to the desert to find secrets and stuff. The two finalists get to play a portion of the single player before anyone else in the world (oh, really? big fuckin' deal). And the winner gets $10,000 (or was it $10,000 worth in Sony prizes? I can't remember.)

The Emcee for the event was really over enthusiastic over many things, stating things like "You guys were the FIRST to play Uncharted 3!" Even though all we got to play was multiplayer and that's seen two public releases on PSN thus far.

There were a few raffle prizes, including Nolan North's (the voice actor and cut-scene actor for Drake) upcoming book, talking about his times working with ND, as well as Ratchet and Clank action figures and Tweet Tooth Twisted Metal Halloween mask. And a few other stuff.

Trivia questions were asked, some of them kinda obscure, such as "What is the name of Sully's plane in UC 1?" or "What is the name of the beer Drake is drinking at the start of UC 2?" I mean, really? Sigh. The one question I had an answer to, I raised my hand immediately but was not called upon, which was "At the start of UC 1, Drake is wearing a wetsuit, what word is on his wetsuit?" Trivia question winners got a Penny Arcade UC 3 poster and many people from the ND team signed it.

At the end I got to chat briefly with a few Naughty Dog team guys. Sam, (the producer on the series) and someone else (didn't catch name since I was late to the event). I asked a few questions (everything is paraphrased and shortened from the actual Q's and A's):

Q: How far do the designers and artists feel they've pushed the PS3 hardware.
A: While we're the group pushing PS3 harder than anyone else, we still feel there is a lot to optimize and improve with the SPUs. A lot of our guys have said that we will never realize the full potential on the PS3.

Q: One of the issues I had with UC 2 online co-op matchmaking was that I was forced to join "Easy" and "Normal" difficulty game matches even though I was only interested in "Hard" and "Crushing" difficulty settings. Has this been fixed?
A: I thought we fixed that in UC 2 [note: not sure if that's true or not, I haven't played UC 2 co-op for over a year now.] but I think we've improved it for UC 3 where you no longer have to join matches not on the difficulty you're looking for. [I hope that's true!]

Q: When you talk about the Uncharted series, it's hard not to talk about other cover-based shooters. [Smile] for example Gears of War, do the guys at ND play other games and do they have any influence on what you make.
A: Oh yeah, we play Gears of War, we play the shit out of Gears. [The ND dev was interrupted right after this by another ND dev guy to talk about autographing some stuff, so he didn't fully finish answering my question.]

Q: The puzzles were too easy in UC 2, have they been made more challenging for UC 3?
A: So we do a ton of play testing with all types of gamers imaginable, from the hardcore puzzle fans to the very casual gamers and try to work something that flows best for everyone. We never want the gamer to be stuck and stall while playing our gamers, because then they start to forget the narrative that we're trying to tell, so it's important to make sure that everyone can continue to make progress. That said, you don't have to use Drake's journal, but if you need it, it'll be there for you.

I forgot to ask about Golden Abyss (damn it!).

After leaving the theater you can pick up a goody bag, containing the following:
Nathan Drake's Journal (a blank journal you can write in).
UC 3 wrist band.
30 day subscription code for PS+.
30 day subscription code to IGN Prime (oh. goodie. lol.)
UC 3 code for in-game "AMC Cinema Event Character Torso Item" (I don't know what that means exactly.)
$5 Subway giftcard.

All in all, the event lasted from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm. A really lengthy event, that I wish had taken less time. And they really should have just handed us the game tonight, no need to make us wait an extra 7 days, it would cost them even more money this way (we don't pay for the shipping), so it's just a lose-lose handling it this way. If you couldn't make it, the only thing you really missed out on was the swag bag, maybe chatting with ND team members for a couple minutes and getting to see UC 3 on a giant screen in 3D. Murphy's Law would get you too.
9.gif

Chocoburger, The people I had were ok players, but I think two of them never played the multiplayer. The 2D screens were not bad up close however the 3D screens were hard to play on standing about a foot away from the screen, at least for me anyway. I don't think the 3D effect was meant to be viewed that close, I kept over compensating aiming.

Some of the multiplayer action was pretty good. The grenade toss revenge kill after being killed by RPG action on Real D screen was cool to witness.

The live demo of the desert town was awesome, never before seen before the event.

Other raffle prizes included signed Penny-Arcade posters for Uncharted 3, Ratchet and clank All 4 One t-shirt, Sony Surround Wireless Headset, Twisted Metal clown mask, Uncharted PS3 cover shell, a rare Uncharted themed Dual Shock 3 controller, and Ratchet (unsure if it was) action figure.

Chocoburger, excellent writeup.

I was at the Metreon for the 19th too and was eliminated in the second round. The other team was definitely better though. They knew each other and talked back and forth as if they had headsets on. In the first round, I screwed up cuz my camera was inverted from the last game. They should've suggested the players to return the options to default before continuing.

I definitely thought they should've let us leave with the game. Those who won the limited editions actually got to leave with them.

Most disappointing thing was that we didn't get to play the game on the big screen. I thought that was the main draw of this event. I understand how impossible that is though. The tournament felt like it lasted forever even though it was 5 minutes a game.

The highlight for me was definitely watching the single player playthroughs on the big screen with the amazing sound from the theater.

[quote name='MakenX']Got my e-mail this evening (I did it on the laptop, not the tablet).

I'm interested to know if the people from Wednesday or Thursday had a better organized experience. Hopefully they learned from their mistakes, because the tourney was very messy for something that was the bulk of the evening.[/QUOTE]

the tournament was fairly well organized in SF on Wednesday. There were nearly 30 teams and it took about 3.5 hours. A few false starts and a couple incidents where the organizers didn't record who won or recorded it incorrectly. The theater screen was functional in 3d the entire time, but only showed one station's monitor, the same one the entire time.

They seemed to switch maps every match and cycled through a lot of them. The images on the 3d monitors seemed fuzzier than those on the non-3d monitors, but I'm not a fan of 3d in general. No audio except for the theater screen, meaning the teams playing on the non-3d monitors had no audio at all - I found this disconcerting.

the gift bags were given out at the end of the event so you had to endure for nearly 4.5 hours.

[quote name='gantt']the tournament was fairly well organized in SF on Wednesday. There were nearly 30 teams and it took about 3.5 hours. A few false starts and a couple incidents where the organizers didn't record who won or recorded it incorrectly. The theater screen was functional in 3d the entire time, but only showed one station's monitor, the same one the entire time.

They seemed to switch maps every match and cycled through a lot of them. The images on the 3d monitors seemed fuzzier than those on the non-3d monitors, but I'm not a fan of 3d in general. No audio except for the theater screen, meaning the teams playing on the non-3d monitors had no audio at all - I found this disconcerting.

the gift bags were given out at the end of the event so you had to endure for nearly 4.5 hours.[/QUOTE]

Can you leave the place and go back in? My friends and I were thinking of grabbing dinner outside and meeting someone for a bit. Did it also start at 6:30 PM? I think I saw a post that it had started at 6 pm instead. I can't recall if that's in SF or somewhere else.

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']Just got home a little while ago from the dallas event. Overall pretty decent experience. Paid the $60 for the premium pass and there were reps taking our info instead of inputting it ourselves on tablets. Didn't win any raffle prizes but my team (Beast Mode) did win the tournament so I will be receiving a collectors edition as well :). All in all, I'd say a good deal for me for just $60.[/QUOTE]

You bastards beat my team in the third round!

Did you get an email about the game yet? I haven't.

Anyone in LA went to the event yesterday? I want to hear some comments on how theirs is set up. Hoping it won't be badly organized haha

[quote name='FadeToOne']You bastards beat my team in the third round!

Did you get an email about the game yet? I haven't.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least you lost to the eventual champions right? :p

I haven't received an email yet. I'm kind of worried that since we didn't get to see the info taken they could have possibly put in incorrect info. Hopefully we'll get it soon but if not I may go back up there this evening to verify. I reccommend to anyone going this evening to have your mailing address and email address written out to give to the people taking info to make the process go faster but more importantly to avoid possible error.

bread's done
Back