Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Bosamba']Multiplayer Beta: 8R65-EENM-QJD2
Custom Weapon: CR8B-REN8-QRFK[/QUOTE]

Just tried the custom weapon code. Someone beat me to it. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='CBas92']Because it has facebook connectivity...[/QUOTE]

Right. Why? Social networking does not belong in video games,
Articulately in a console. My online profiles are for networking and communication with friends and family, not for spamming or advertising my latest achievement to.

[quote name='Romeo']Right. Why? Social networking does not belong in video games,
Articulately in a console. My online profiles are for networking and communication with friends and family, not for spamming or advertising my latest achievement to.[/QUOTE]

I think that's why it's optional.

And I thought most people used social networking to tell people about all the dull, boring crap they do.

[quote name='Romeo']Right. Why? Social networking does not belong in video games,
Articulately in a console. My online profiles are for networking and communication with friends and family, not for spamming or advertising my latest achievement to.[/QUOTE]

Actually I think you can upload gameplay videos and if you come across a duplicate treasure, you can post it on facebook and somehow your friends can get it. Freaking magic.

Hey guys! Hope you have been enjoying the multiplayer. Uncharted 3 is only 3 DAYS AWAY.

So if you aren't already at level 35 take advantage of this early access.

Here are some free codes to anyone who wants them.

Uncharted 3 Premium Theme: D9N5-M2N7-Q2A8
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Skin: HJ88-4HN2-RAC6

[quote name='Mars32X']Uncharted 3 Premium Theme: D9N5-M2N7-Q2A8
Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Skin: HJ88-4HN2-RAC6[/QUOTE]

I used the Theme but somebody else got the MP skin

I won another level 3 prize last night. I had already won the Collectors edition, so it wasnt another one of those. I am only playing 1 account if you can believe that. It's hard enough to play that account 3 codes/day with taking care of the twins.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I won another level 3 prize last night. I had already won the Collectors edition, so it wasnt another one of those. I am only playing 1 account if you can believe that. It's hard enough to play that account 3 codes/day with taking care of the twins.[/QUOTE]

Wow so you won the ps3 or 1000 bucks?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']I won another level 3 prize last night. I had already won the Collectors edition, so it wasnt another one of those. I am only playing 1 account if you can believe that. It's hard enough to play that account 3 codes/day with taking care of the twins.[/QUOTE]

How do you find enough codes to play 3 times a day?

[quote name='Blaster man']How do you find enough codes to play 3 times a day?[/QUOTE]

I mailed out $8.00 in postage worth of postcards. Each postcard was 29 cents to mail and gets 3 codes emailed to you.

Found a picture of the Journal and cuff on eBay that someone posted as part of their loot in the AMC event.

The Journal is small, so small that you can practically fit it in a PS3 game case!

u3journalcuff.jpg

[quote name='eau']Found a picture of the Journal and cuff on eBay that someone posted as part of their loot in the AMC event.

The Journal is small, so small that you can practically fit it in a PS3 game case!

[/QUOTE]

Man I wish I win that, screw the game.

[quote name='dramasetter929']I had one of those journals from my AMC experience , and the journal will not fit inside a ps3 case as its too thick, about 100 black pages or so.[/QUOTE]
Black or blank pages? Just curious what is actually inside the journal.

Know its late, but here are some drops for anyone that wants

KLCP-Q9N9-DM8P Home outfits if anyone wants/needs
852N-JCNL-T6L7 Dynamic Theme
HNJK-T2NG-2AHF multiplayer skin
39CG-E8NQ-25JF multiplayer weapon

i won the journal and cuff from the subway contest. i don't suppose anyone would like to do a even trade for the infamous 2 bag. i don't care if it's used. as long as it's in good condition

Holy schnitt. I just won the arm band and journal. Figured I may as well try as the promo will end soon. SO GLAD.

[quote name='mza49311']Know its late, but here are some drops for anyone that wants

KLCP-Q9N9-DM8P Home outfits if anyone wants/needs
852N-JCNL-T6L7 Dynamic Theme
HNJK-T2NG-2AHF multiplayer skin
39CG-E8NQ-25JF multiplayer weapon[/QUOTE]

I used the multiplayer code. All the other codes were used. I was hoping for a dynamic theme.

edit: I got a code from msriflegirl, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Heavyd814life']Has anyone who has won a level 3 prize done so with one of the multi-use codes from the OP?[/QUOTE]

Yes, won the collectors edition last week with one

So a question for the winners. I've been trying to get a response from Prize Logic as I have yet to receive a single confirmation of my win. My account I registered with is on Comcast and I have not heard anything back. Should I worry?

[quote name='shizon_g']So a question for the winners. I've been trying to get a response from Prize Logic as I have yet to receive a single confirmation of my win. My account I registered with is on Comcast and I have not heard anything back. Should I worry?[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry, as long as you filled out the form with your address and other info and got a confirmation number on the site you should be fine. In the future, don't use a comcast email account because prize logic seems to have issues with sending mail to them. I've never gotten email on my comcast account in any of the subway contests because of that. Use a gmail account, I know that they work perfectly with prize logic emails.

If you won a voucher code that's a different story, you may be out of luck if you didn't copy the code down or redeem it while you were on the site. But for physical prizes it shouldn't matter if you got an email or not.

Thanks for the responses. It was for a physical copy of the game. I know now that in the future I will use a gmail account for all Prize Logic contests.

bread's done
Back