Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='BuDdyLe']weird used my cup code I got today and sill didn't unlock lvl 2 , is it completely random ?[/QUOTE]

it could be some kind of error i used mine today and level 2 got unlocked.

[quote name='lokizz']it could be some kind of error i used mine today and level 2 got unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Might be because I used my touchpad to enter the codes, it didn't let me play the coin flip game , just shows three pictures to choose from to see if I'm an instant winner, guess I'll try again tomorrow

[quote name='lokizz']someone made an u3 shared account in the gamesharing section so if any of you still dont have the beta go there.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the info! Downloading it now!

[quote name='Player707']I went to subway and bought 20 cups, 2 sandwiches, and a bag of chips.
The ladies stared at me, and it made good conversation, but I was like pshhh, this is nothing, I went to a subway yesterday, and someone bought 30 of these, oh Subway promotions, you bring me laughter.[/QUOTE]

Haha, how much did they charge you for each cup?

So is the game working for you guys? I keep trying to enter my cup code and it wont let me choose the multiplayer game unlock. When I click it I get an error message that says "Oops! Unable to connect to the server. Try again later." When I try on an iPod touch it just keeps kicking me back to choosing a prize. This is so frustrating. I've been trying for 5 hours to try and unlock the multiplayer!

[quote name='cg1407']So is the game working for you guys? I keep trying to enter my cup code and it wont let me choose the multiplayer game unlock. When I click it I get an error message that says "Oops! Unable to connect to the server. Try again later." When I try on an iPod touch it just keeps kicking me back to choosing a prize. This is so frustrating. I've been trying for 5 hours to try and unlock the multiplayer![/QUOTE]
give me your cup code and ill give you the mp code

[quote name='cg1407']haha yeah....free code for you? no thanks.[/QUOTE]
o is that how u think? i bet you used every free code in this thread but u dont want someone else to get a free code . i lol have a good day

honestly yes i dont trust people on message boards. i havent used a single "Free" code on here. I bought my subway meal yesterday and a few extra bags of chips. entered the chip codes last night and was saving the cup for today but its not working. You might be legit but for every good person out there there are plenty of people who will rip you off in a heartbeat. I appreciate your willingness to help. Just looking for confirmation that no one else is having problems with the game. Thanks.

[quote name='cg1407']honestly yes i dont trust people on message boards. i havent used a single "Free" code on here. I bought my subway meal yesterday and a few extra bags of chips. entered the chip codes last night and was saving the cup for today but its not working. You might be legit but for every good person out there there are plenty of people who will rip you off in a heartbeat. I appreciate your willingness to help. Just looking for confirmation that no one else is having problems with the game. Thanks.[/QUOTE]so why didnt you post your chip codes here? your all for yourself and you showed it with both your post
have a good day sir

@cg1407 It's because their servers are currently down, and @drobaby, stop trying to scam people, and making baseless random accusations

i bought the cup and see the code.

i bought the sunchips it said to buy but there is NO CODE on the package. its not even specially packaged? i dont see drakes head or anything on it??? where the hell is the code located??????

[quote name='BuDdyLe']Haha, how much did they charge you for each cup?[/QUOTE]

Ah, I answered this question, when I bought 5 yesterday, I was charged $1.71 per a cup, but NOW! I was charged $1.51 for a cup, at another Subway!

[quote name='zanbeak']i bought the cup and see the code.

i bought the sunchips it said to buy but there is NO CODE on the package. its not even specially packaged? i dont see drakes head or anything on it??? where the hell is the code located??????[/QUOTE]

The bags aren't specially marked, on the back, theres a white strip, and there should be an eight digit code, enter that in, I had a bit of trouble, then I it just hit me, I felt pretty dumb after, but yeah.

[quote name='Player707']Ah, I answered this question, when I bought 5 yesterday, I was charged $1.71 per a cup, but NOW! I was charged $1.51 for a cup, at another Subway![/QUOTE]

Every Subway is franchised so price variations can occur.

Anybody want a sunchips code? Thought they were the beta codes lol
(Code is gone? Gave it away but someone says that chip codes are universal. Unsure)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Player707']The bags aren't specially marked, on the back, theres a white strip, and there should be an eight digit code, enter that in, I had a bit of trouble, then I it just hit me, I felt pretty dumb after, but yeah.[/QUOTE]

which white stripe? i look on the back and i see no numbers on a white strip? where is your number? center? upper left? right??? where??

I entered a chip code and it said I won $50 Cash, but when the next page showed up I got "Redemption Code: NULL". WTFF

Anyone else have this problem? I do have a confirmation number though for the win and have sent a message to their help.

[quote name='jling84']I entered a chip code and it said I won $50 Cash, but when the next page showed up I got "Redemption Code: NULL". WTFF

Anyone else have this problem? I do have a confirmation number though for the win and have sent a message to their help.[/QUOTE]what was the chip code??

[quote name='jling84']I entered a chip code and it said I won $50 Cash, but when the next page showed up I got "Redemption Code: NULL". WTFF

Anyone else have this problem? I do have a confirmation number though for the win and have sent a message to their help.[/QUOTE]

well the redemption codes are for PSN codes so you dont really redeem your $50 cash online. Hence the NULL

The top line of that page actually said to redeem it either on PSN or online. So I think when they say $50 cash they mean $50 PSN cash.

[quote name='jling84']The top line of that page actually said to redeem it either on PSN or online. So I think when they say $50 cash they mean $50 PSN cash.[/QUOTE]

Then they would offer you a $50 PSN card with a picture of a PSN card and not green cash money. There's also a $1000 cash prize as well. Doubt it's $1000 in PSN credit. The award confirmation page is pretty much the same for every single prize. They just put NULL if it's not a digital item.

[quote name='CBas92']Then they would offer you a $50 PSN card with a picture of a PSN card and not green cash money. There's also a $1000 cash prize as well. Doubt it's $1000 in PSN credit. The award confirmation page is pretty much the same for every single prize. They just put NULL if it's not a digital item.[/QUOTE]

Oh so they will just mail that card to me then? It did take me to a page before the confirmation code page, where I entered my personal information like my address and things like that.

LY3VFWHN
WML6N9RB
KL6Z6SLL
These are from chip bags... the local subway didn't have any of the wrapper or cup codes,, sorry guys. I did notice that the older bags of chips were kind of mixed in with the ones that had codes, and it's only the harvest cheddar, so look around for the ones with the white strip like player707 said (it's on the back of the bag on the right side, code reads from bottom to top if that helps any).

Lemme know if they are multi use please!

[quote name='we3jesters']LY3VFWHN
WML6N9RB
KL6Z6SLL
These are from chip bags... the local subway didn't have any of the wrapper or cup codes,, sorry guys. I did notice that the older bags of chips were kind of mixed in with the ones that had codes, and it's only the harvest cheddar, so look around for the ones with the white strip like player707 said (it's on the back of the bag on the right side, code reads from bottom to top if that helps any).

Lemme know if they are multi use please![/QUOTE]

Nope, they were all already used. Thanks though.

You can send in a card and get 3 codes for the price of a 29 cent stamp. I sent out a whole bunch today, should have a mass of codes in about 2 weeks.

So incase anyone is wondering, the stuff you can get by buying a bag of chips and redeeming the code are:

1. Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme
2. "Subway" Drake (Drake with a green and white shirt)
3. Multiplayer $100,000 cash bonus.
4. Custom Multiplayer Weapon
5. Playstation Home Items.

Guess ill be buying a cup for the Weapon and Drake (Possibly the 100,000$)

On a side note, how the heck do you get the 5$ Footlong Taunt? I heard Naughty Dog gave away some codes on thier forums, but thats all i heard

2 chip codes might be cheaper than a drink and chip code. either that or just get a combo (chips, cheap sandwich and a drink). the chip and sandwich code allows you for the 5 items. the cup code is rare because it will unlock the uncharted multiplayer or the other option for the DCU online.

If someone ever chooses the dynamic theme please let us know how it is. Also, anyone know if you can use the $100,000 multiplayer cash option more than once?

[quote name='jling84']Oh so they will just mail that card to me then? It did take me to a page before the confirmation code page, where I entered my personal information like my address and things like that.[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly

Thanks for the contest info OP! :lol:

[quote name='Kaiser499']So incase anyone is wondering, the stuff you can get by buying a bag of chips and redeeming the code are:

1. Uncharted 3 Dynamic Theme
2. "Subway" Drake (Drake with a green and white shirt)
3. Multiplayer $100,000 cash bonus.
4. Custom Multiplayer Weapon
5. Playstation Home Items.[/QUOTE]

Also, thanks for the info on the additional items Kaiser. Definitely good to know in advance.

Got 2 errors just now after entering 2 codes. Couldn't claim the PS Home prize. Got nothing out of the 2 codes I just used. This is just wrong.

So if anyone has an extra multiplayer code, I would love it. I kinda work for a competing company to subway and would probably be chastised if seen there to buy something. Not worth the risk in my position.

I got lunch yesterday, and they said they hadn't received the cups yet despite putting up the signs for it. Kind of frustrating. I didn't get any chips, but codes were attached to my and my wife's sandwich wrappers.

[quote name='BShea']Anyone else having issues selecting a reward on the site? I get a server error when I select "Dynamic Theme"[/QUOTE]

I did this morning with a cup code!

bread's done
Back