Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='Magicman103']is anyone else mad that they nerfed the gmal beyond belief and that blind firing is ridiculous now. Every fucking person blind fires the crap out of you while they charge at you and melee you to finish you off, meanwhile aiming your gun doesnt do shit.[/QUOTE]

hell yeah i loved the gmal but its shit now since before itd take 3 hits to kill now i have no idea. and people move way too fast and most games just end up being about blindfiring. i use the m9 now and that handgun that shoots like the gmal. i think they upped the health as well from the beta.

[quote name='CBas92']Are you looking at Drake's AK or the Naughty Dog AK?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure. On my psn download list the add-on appears as:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Custom Multiplayer Weapon 555 KB

When I first entered the code in psn it stated it was for some kind of special ak-47 but I just clicked continue so I'm not sure which one. However, I know that no ak-47 was unlocked at all b/c I have yet to buy an ak-47 in game and the regular ak-47 just prompts me to buy it for $7000 or $10000.

[quote name='PublikDefender']I'm not sure. On my psn download list the add-on appears as:
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Custom Multiplayer Weapon 555 KB

When I first entered the code in psn it stated it was for some kind of special ak-47 but I just clicked continue so I'm not sure which one. However, I know that no ak-47 was unlocked at all b/c I have yet to buy an ak-47 in game and the regular ak-47 just prompts me to buy it for $7000 or $10000.[/QUOTE]

Well you start off with the regular AK so I'm guessing the one you have to buy is Drake's (I havent unlocked that code so I wouldnt know for sure)

Went to Subway today and they only had codes on subs and chips. I already got the MP from the gamshare thread and the codes got me the theme and some MP cash.

[quote name='CBas92']Well you start off with the regular AK so I'm guessing the one you have to buy is Drake's (I havent unlocked that code so I wouldnt know for sure)[/QUOTE]
Just figured it out! It turns out that you don't have to buy the regular ak. It is called Drake's AK and I just didn't scroll down far enough b/c there are so many guns to unlock and Drake's AK is near the bottom. Wow, it is beastly! I'm glad I went w/ the weapon unlock instead of the dynamic theme (though I'm likely to get that too eventually).

Woohoo just won the game from a cup code! I've only entered 5 codes so far and have already won the game and $50.

[quote name='jling84']Woohoo just won the game from a cup code! I've only entered 5 codes so far and have already won the game and $50.[/QUOTE]

Congrats. I've played 10+ and still nothing.

[quote name='PublikDefender']Just figured it out! It turns out that you don't have to buy the regular ak. It is called Drake's AK and I just didn't scroll down far enough b/c there are so many guns to unlock and Drake's AK is near the bottom. Wow, it is beastly! I'm glad I went w/ the weapon unlock instead of the dynamic theme (though I'm likely to get that too eventually).[/QUOTE]

Nice man, I was hoping to get the weapon unlock but my options were the dynamic theme and the cash booster.

Just won a copy of Uncharted 3! It looks like they are going to send a redemption code to redeem from the PSN store instead of a physical copy of the game. That's different from the past subway contests

Game froze on me with the newtet version of FF and flash.

Quick question: Can you skip the bonus game and still get sweepstakes entries or do you have to travel to each city? I actually found a coin but it froze on the last city.

All I want is any version of the game! At some point, I'm going to just say "I'm going to stop eating at Subway since I could have just bought the game with the money I spent here"

the cup or chip or sandwich sticker can allow you to win the game. those codes allow you to win the game and will level you up. the uncharted 3 multiplayer you can only get by getting the cup only.

Awesome to hear that people are winning. I've entered almost 10 times so far and have nothing to show for it. Maybe I will stockpile my codes to use @ late night/early morning as others are suggesting.

LOL I just got back from Subway. Not really hungry now, but I bought a meal for dinner. I told the dude there I wanted as many codes as possible and he stuck 6 stickers on my wrapper. The sad thing is, with my luck, I won't get anything. *crosses fingers for anything*

[quote name='JhnDgh']Coin-flip game doesn't even work for me. I keep getting an error message. Fail promotion in my case.[/QUOTE]

update your flash player or give me the codes i cant go to subway until thursday

[quote name='drobaby']update your flash player or give me the codes i cant go to subway until thursday[/QUOTE]

I do have the latest flash version available.

[quote name='JhnDgh']I do have the latest flash version available.[/QUOTE]

try another web browser im sure the site is working fine

[quote name='drobaby']try another web browser im sure the site is working fine[/QUOTE]

Tried Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. No idea what's going on. I can access the site, enter my information, redeem my code but can't play the coin game. Once I click to flip I get the error that the server could not be reached.

[quote name='JhnDgh']Tried Google Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer. No idea what's going on. I can access the site, enter my information, redeem my code but can't play the coin game. Once I click to flip I get the error that the server could not be reached.[/QUOTE]

Has to be you or something else because it's working fine for me in Firefox. Are you in the US?

[quote name='NismoZ32']Has to be you or something else because it's working fine for me in Firefox. Are you in the US?[/QUOTE]

Indeed I am in the US.

2ib2b11.jpg

my co-worker and myself just put in our cup codes, both losers :(, he's on IE i'm on firefox, worked fine for both of us, so I'm guessing it's something on your end.

I just cleared all cache, turned off the firewall, went to a dynamic IP instead of my static IP and tried a different DNS server. Nothing worked. I'm blaming this shit Win PC. Going to try it on my Mac later. Thanks for the help.

Lucked out and won a copy of the game. And yeah, given the way the contest is set up you're (probably) more likely to win if fewer people are entering codes at the same time as you (i.e. at night).

I went to subway in Manhattan today (which had an Uncharted 3 advertisement) and bought a bag of chips, soda, and sub. No codes on anything! SO PISSED!

won the Uncharted 3 journal and wrist cuff on my 7th code. That's cool, but definitely not as cool as the other Level 2 prizes ($50 or the game itself)

The game isn't working for me again. In firefox I am getting the server error that someone else reported. In IE it won't even let me click on the game from the subway homepage.

Won the Wrist Cuff + Journal about half an hour ago. Possibly pretty cool I suppose. I played the crap out of the Infamous 2 game and never won anything.

Going to keep going to Subway. I want one of those level 3 prizes.
Edit: I thought it was odd but I realize now why there aren't more codes posted. More codes = more competition for the prizes. Should have thought about that lol.

[quote name='Crippldogg']Just won a copy of Uncharted 3! It looks like they are going to send a redemption code to redeem from the PSN store instead of a physical copy of the game. That's different from the past subway contests[/QUOTE]
That's interesting if they're going to release it on PSN. Will be a lot of game shares for that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^ Just won a copy of the game from that code, thx

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE WON A
UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION™ VIDEO GAME IN THE
SUBWAY® TASTE FOR ADVENTURE PROMOTION

[quote name='ChristDeBurg']Isnt that code only for Level 1 prizes, how did you manage to win a copy of the game with it?[/QUOTE]

The more you redeem the higher it goes...

[quote name='LouieT']Another code found for everyone to use.

It came from a QR code on an ad : 3N4LY4C7[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I managed to win a copy of the game. ^.^

bread's done
Back