Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Its neither a demo nor a beta. And yeah, I'm downloading it now too.

EDIT: Actually, now that I have it installed, there is some 'beta' wording in it. But its the entire competitive multiplayer chunk of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know Subway will not officially start selling the cups until Oct 1st (tomorrow). Mine didn't have the cups yet. Have you guys gotten any?

[quote name='unopepito06']As far as I know Subway will not officially start selling the cups until Oct 1st (tomorrow). Mine didn't have the cups yet. Have you guys gotten any?[/QUOTE]

The promotion as a whole started yesterday but the code redemption for the multiplayer starts 10/1 (but its actually available right now). Since there's two dates two days apart, it might have caused confusion at the stores. My local store had all the cups and chips out today though (and maybe yesterday too).

[quote name='Player707']I just bought 5 cups, and a bag of chips, entered and won the wrist cuff, and journal, also sent you a code OP.[/QUOTE]
Hey man, Magicman103 (the OP) already got a code, he posted a pic that he's downloading it. He doesn't need a second one.

Went by Subway, they aren't participating. :cry: I hate begging, but if anyone has an extra code or dummy account setup or something, I would be very grateful.

So has anyone been able to install? I downloaded the file and when I get to 15% it gives me a corruption error. I'm redownloading it right now but wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. This is a brand new PS3 so I really hope my HDD isn't bad lol.

Edit: Second attempt gave another corruption error. Trying on a second PS3, really hope my new one doesn't have a bad drive...

And the second PS3 also gave a corruption error, must be a time lock or something since it's not actually midnight yet.

[quote name='MrPiggles']Why is this turning into a giant beg fest?[/QUOTE]

People are cheap or too impatient to wait a day or two to get the codes.

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']People are cheap or too impatient to wait a day or two to get the codes.[/QUOTE]

Some people can't help that their Subways aren't participating. It's on a store-by-store basis. :roll:

[quote name='KrzyHpnKricket']People are cheap or too impatient to wait a day or two to get the codes.[/QUOTE]
Or people aren't able to get a code :roll:

Mine is just downloading extremely slow. No corruption. It'll probably be another 4 or 5 hours till I can play, if I'm even up...

Hmm, can't be too much traffic, U.S. only promo, bunch of people don't even have access to codes yet. I wonder what the issue is, two different PS3s, same error, nobody else is having any problems?

Which cups are they: the large plastic ones or the medium waxy cardboard ones? Also, are they marked with the Uncharted logo/imagery?

I went today and grabbed a meal for myself w/ large drink, thinking the code would be on the more expensive plastic cup, and the harvest cheddar chips. Found the code on the chips, but no luck on the drink.

Thanks!

Yay i Won a 3 Month PS+ subscription!!!!

NOT.

This is a Tutorial how to get scammed by Subway:

1. go to adventure.subway.com
2. type in bogus email and all bogus info,etc
3. type in one of these codes:
E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY
4. play and spin the coin
5. it says if you get heads(shield) you win
6. you wll keep getting tails(building) forever
7. dont believe me? keep trying. you only get Tails
8. im guessing less than 1 in 1000 ever gets heads
9. wow what a fun scam subway created
10. keep playing. its fun losing over and over and over

i tried this for 4 hours in 2 hour intervals at 12pm and 12am. it does NOT work. i never got a single heads. only Tails. since the multi use codes are garbage ill have to go to subway and dig through their garbage cans for any unused Cup Codes. Thank you subway for creating a garbage game and making me sift through their garbage bins cause i sure as hell aint eating their garbage food. :applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='zanbeak']Yay i Won a 3 Month PS+ subscription!!!!

NOT.

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY

i tried this for 4 hours in 2 hour intervals at 12pm and 12am. it does NOT work. i never got a single heads. only Tails. since the multi use codes are garbage ill have to go to subway and dig through their garbage cans for any unused Cup Codes. Thank you subway for creating a garbage game and making me sift through their garbage bins cause i sure as hell aint eating their garbage food. :applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Yes, the results for these contests are pre-generated before you actually flip the coin. Every single flash instant win contest are like this, your chance of winning is very very low. What, you think that you'd actually have a 50/50 chance? If you look at the official rules they only have a limited amount of cards (5000), so that only the first 10000 people that play have a real chance of getting a prize. Please don't be stupid, and get your facts right before calling it a scam. And please grow up.

NOT.

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY

i tried this for 4 hours in 2 hour intervals at 12pm and 12am. it does NOT work. i never got a single heads. only Tails. since the multi use codes are garbage ill have to go to subway and dig through their garbage cans for any unused Cup Codes. Thank you subway for creating a garbage game and making me sift through their garbage bins cause i sure as hell aint eating their garbage food. :applause::applause::applause::applause:[/QUOTE]

Why complain about something that is free? Those codes are reusable and therefore you can simply play all you want with various different emails for free....if you don't win, well then that sucks; somebody I'm sure will.

NOT.

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY

4 Hours for a chance at a $5 gift card? You need to straighten out your priorities.

aarrgghh I've downloaded this file 7 times now and it's always corrupt. I just wanna know one other person is getting corruption issues too so I know it's a network issue and I didn't waste $1.80. I didn't even get a drink I just walked out with the cup. So annoying.

NOT.

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L
C66LEWNY

why would you assume that it would be really easy to win?

YES, because i just won an armband/journal which is level 2 with a multi use code on the 1st post, but i already had level 2 unlocked.

something tells me we won't be as lucky from now on considering everyone knows about the promotion

Is the game down for anyone else? I keep trying to enter my cup code and it says "Error connecting to the server." It's not even working on my mobile device either. Just want to get the code to download the game...AHHHH!

[quote name='Jesse757x']Are the chips specially marked? I got a bag today but it doesn't have a code[/QUOTE]

The chips are not really specially marked. There is a white bar on the packaging that has a code faintly printed on it. If you are unaware that there is a contest running, it would be nearly impossible to differentiate this code from a part of its standard packaging.

The code will only appear on the Sun Chip Harvest Cheddar bags.

Ps3 users, if you make an account with the demo/beta on it it wont use a slot when others activate it, therefore if someone makes an account and gives out the info the slots are never ending

[quote name='Swift900']The chips are not really specially marked. There is a white bar on the packaging that has a code faintly printed on it. If you are unaware that there is a contest running, it would be nearly impossible to differentiate this code from a part of its standard packaging.

The code will only appear on the Sun Chip Harvest Cheddar bags.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the info. Looks like I got an old bag or somethin. Kinda lame since they are advertising the codes and the bags at this store don't even have them.

hey, i want to buy uc3 multiplayer codes in bulk. anyone able to help?

i run a video game business. pm me your email, and i'll prove to you i'm a genuine buyer.

[quote name='sunnyvale']hey, i want to buy uc3 multiplayer codes in bulk. anyone able to help?

i run a video game business. pm me your email, and i'll prove to you i'm a genuine buyer.[/QUOTE]

Why dont you call up the local subway franchiser and ask them how much a stack of cups will cost you? No one here will sell you codes in bulk cheaper than the rate of sodas cost at Subway (though you may score one to two free here).

I went to subway and bought 20 cups, 2 sandwiches, and a bag of chips.
The ladies stared at me, and it made good conversation, but I was like pshhh, this is nothing, I went to a subway yesterday, and someone bought 30 of these, oh Subway promotions, you bring me laughter.

[quote name='WV Matsui']I have an extra cup code...

PM me if you are interested![/QUOTE]

saw your post and was wondering if i can have it? i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It is my birthday weekend and I would love to play Uncharted 3. If anyone has a code for trade, please look at my list!![/QUOTE]

Or you could just get $2 together and go to Subway and get one all by yourself?! Just saying.

bread's done
Back