Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

I just entered my three codes for the day as provided in the OP and was notified I had won a copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on my second coin toss.:whee: The email says it will be shipped within 8-10 weeks via US Postal Service. :cry:

My questions are: How reliable are these promotions (was there any cancellation of prizes when they held the Uncharted 2 subway promotion a couple of years ago?)

Since the game will be released on November 1 (approx. 4 weeks from now), what's the possibility of my game arriving release day/release week instead of the stated 8-10 week delivery time?

I preordered the game through Newegg's promotion for 47.99 when it was offered. Replies to this post will determine whether I keep my preorder or not.

Since this game isnt being described as "win it before you can buy it", they might follow their normal procedure of mailing out the prizes 8-10 weeks after the game ends.

That's how PrizeLogic has handled the prizes in all of the Subway games.

If that's holding true for Uncharted 3, then the games probably wont be delivered until January.

Guess you could email PrizeLogic and see if they have any info as to when your prize will be shipped out.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Since this game isnt being described as "win it before you can buy it", they might follow their normal procedure of mailing out the prizes 8-10 weeks after the game ends.

That's how PrizeLogic has handled the prizes in all of the Subway games.

If that's holding true for Uncharted 3, then the games probably wont be delivered until January.

Guess you could email PrizeLogic and see if they have any info as to when your prize will be shipped out.[/QUOTE]

January? Ouch, thanks for the reply. Well, on the bright side it will free up time for me to catch up on my backlog and multiplayer in the other games that have been/will be released this year. Going to cancel my Newegg preorder since it's not imperative for me to play this game day one (still haven't beaten the first one yet or even started the second one).

This guy @NaughtyDog is giving away a lot of MP/PS3/Add-on Codes. It's obviously a contest and I've entered as well. I figured I'd post this for my fellow CAG's who need a code for the MP.

Link and Details Below:
http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Sub...bway-Blowout-Giveaway-U3-Early-MP/td-p/517297

Hello, NaughtyDog Community! I've decided to do a giveaway to those less fortunate or living outside of the US and cannot aquire these codes. Read below for Rules, Entries and End Date.
16x16_smiley-happy.gif
I hope this is the right forum to post in.

How to Enter?:
1. Follow my Twitter and Tweet me of a link to this video for 1 Entry.
2. Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and or like/comment on the video for a 2nd Entry.
3. Post in this thread on NaughtyDog.com for a 3rd Entry.

You don't have to enter all 3, but they will net you 2 more entries when I go to putting your names/number into a random # generator.

This means they're 3 Chances to win!

When?:
Winners will be randomly chosen and annouced on Twitter, Youtube and NaughtyDog.com on Friday October 7th!
Note: A person cannot win more than 1 Code.

What Can I Win?:
I am giving away the following stuff. (29, People Can Win)
16 Uncharted 3 Subway Promotion Early Access Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Subway Drake Unlock Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Drake's AK-47 Unlock Codes
03 Uncharted 3 $100,000 Multiplayer Cash Bonus Codes
03 Uncharted 3 Dynamic PS3 Theme Codes
01 PlayStation Home Subway Promotion Items Code

Rules?: Just 1! Edit: 3, Now.
1. Begging will not net you instant wins, don't do it and don't try it.
2. Please specify, what prize you would be interested in, If I still have the prize available when you are chosen as a winner you will recieve it. If not I will choose the prize you will recieve.
3. Please specify, your PSN/ND Forum ID, Youtube ID and Twitter ID when posting so I know who you are!

Entries:
#1-heartless-angel - ND (1)
#2-Pat_on_your_back - ND (1)
#3-greensand86 - ND (1)

[quote name='ShockandAww']Won the Wrist Cuff + Journal about half an hour ago. Possibly pretty cool I suppose. I played the crap out of the Infamous 2 game and never won anything.

Going to keep going to Subway. I want one of those level 3 prizes.
Edit: I thought it was odd but I realize now why there aren't more codes posted. More codes = more competition for the prizes. Should have thought about that lol.

That's interesting if they're going to release it on PSN. Will be a lot of game shares for that one.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing off the email I got, it says:

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE WON
AN UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION™ VIDEO GAME IN THE
SUBWAY® TASTE FOR ADVENTURE PROMOTION

Your UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION™ VIDEO GAME* may be redeemed via your PlayStation®3 system or online.

The redemption code says: NULL. So I'm assuming they will send a code when they release the game or a little before release

[quote name='Crippldogg']I'm guessing off the email I got, it says:

Your UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION™ VIDEO GAME* may be redeemed via your PlayStation®3 system or online.

The redemption code says: NULL. So I'm assuming they will send a code when they release the game or a little before release[/QUOTE]

What about the PSN pass? Will it be included with the code?

[quote name='garrett007']What about the PSN pass? Will it be included with the code?[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I assume it's included with the code.

[quote name='LouieT']Another code found for everyone to use.

It came from a QR code on an ad : 3N4LY4C7[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Thanks. This code just won me a 3-month PS+ subscription.

Stopped in to grab a couple subs yesterday and picked up a drink and a bag of the chips. Entered my code this morning from the drink and won a copy of the game, standard edition.

[quote name='Crippldogg']I'm guessing off the email I got, it says:

The redemption code says: NULL. So I'm assuming they will send a code when they release the game or a little before release[/QUOTE]

I don't think that means that the full game is being delivered via PSN. I think its just a matter of them using the same email template as all the other digital prizes. My email for the wristband and journal has the same wording.

Your UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION™ JOURNAL AND WRIST CUFF* may be redeemed via your PlayStation®3 system or online.
*Subject to verification

REDEMPTION CODE:
NULL

Don't care about this, got this code on my sandwich so first person to enter it gets it I guess.

63SKLAWR

Going to show a little class here instead of acting like a silent lurker. I used the code WLWWLLRW. Thanks MrBoss!

I like how the chip codes upgrade your level too. That makes things a little easier. No win for me yet though.

[quote name='Rudianos']Going to show a little class here instead of acting like a silent lurker. I used the code WLWWLLRW. Thanks MrBoss![/QUOTE]

Um, probably a multi-use code there dude.

[quote name='Bosamba']I just entered my three codes for the day as provided in the OP and was notified I had won a copy of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on my second coin toss.:whee: The email says it will be shipped within 8-10 weeks via US Postal Service. :cry:

My questions are: How reliable are these promotions (was there any cancellation of prizes when they held the Uncharted 2 subway promotion a couple of years ago?)

Since the game will be released on November 1 (approx. 4 weeks from now), what's the possibility of my game arriving release day/release week instead of the stated 8-10 week delivery time?

I preordered the game through Newegg's promotion for 47.99 when it was offered. Replies to this post will determine whether I keep my preorder or not.

[/QUOTE]
How in the world did that happen? Aren't the multi-use codes in the OP for level 1 prizes only? Anyway, congrats. I've used probably 6 email accounts and so far have won nada. I've never in my life seen a coin toss get 100% tails all the time. :cry:

[quote name='goodbyetonight']I need to stop looking at this thread because it's making me depressed.[/QUOTE]

Haha! Same here.

[quote name='Midnighthawk']How in the world did that happen? Aren't the multi-use codes in the OP for level 1 prizes only? Anyway, congrats. I've used probably 6 email accounts and so far have won nada. I've never in my life seen a coin toss get 100% tails all the time. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I think you have to play one cup code or one non transferable code under your email to unlock all 3 levels. After that, every code plays for all 3...

[quote name='Sizu']Looks like Subway is starting to remove the stickers from the sandwich wrappers.[/QUOTE]
No wonder I didn't see any sticker or code on my footlong wrapper at lunch today.

I'm glad that they didn't limit the code on only 40oz large drinks. Drinking so much sugar water can surely make people sick.

:cry: Just my luck! I had a stopover in the US on my flight home to Canada and the Subway I went to didn't have any U3 Multiplayer code on their cups! Is there any other way to get into the multiplayer early?

I have three of them to give away. PM me if anyone wants one

Forgot to mention, these are for the multiplayer. I have already done the coin spin. So, just for the multiplayer

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone in Canada managed to get into the multiplayer with a code?

Adamgould was nice enough to give me one of his codes, but when I went to redeem it, it was no good.

Is it because I'm a poor Canadian? Or was it just a wonky code? Because otherwise, there's no point in me entering that Naughty Dog Youtube contest...

[quote name='BingoBrown']Just booted up the beta. No shoulder button swap option = fail. Why didn't they put that in? Seems like such a big omission.[/QUOTE]

Its there. Its just been disabled by default. (Completely idiotic!) Check around in the menu and you should be able to enable it.

[quote name='Donburiboy']Has anyone in Canada managed to get into the multiplayer with a code?

Adamgould was nice enough to give me one of his codes, but when I went to redeem it, it was no good.

Is it because I'm a poor Canadian? Or was it just a wonky code? Because otherwise, there's no point in me entering that Naughty Dog Youtube contest...[/QUOTE]

You're going to have to make a US account to download the Beta.
I know I had to.

i actually won a copy of the game yesterday submitted by info. i know i'm suppose to receive a confirmation email but havent received it yet should i be worry? i emailed prizelogic just in case. is anyone else having this problem

[quote name='mkernan']I don't think that means that the full game is being delivered via PSN. I think its just a matter of them using the same email template as all the other digital prizes. My email for the wristband and journal has the same wording.[/QUOTE]

You're right. I emailed prizelogic and they got back to me. It's like their previous contests, they'll mail them out

[quote name='MrWake']You're going to have to make a US account to download the Beta.
I know I had to.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks for that info. I'll just wait for November. Arkham City is just around the corner so I'll be busy!

[quote name='Midnighthawk']How in the world did that happen? Aren't the multi-use codes in the OP for level 1 prizes only? Anyway, congrats. I've used probably 6 email accounts and so far have won nada. I've never in my life seen a coin toss get 100% tails all the time. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delayed response, just wanted to reply that I WAS actually buying the drink/chips/sandwiches as they became available in my area.

After downloading all the standard stuff [demo from cup code, (Cash bonus, drakes AK, dynamic theme, home costume, etc.) from sandwich and chip codes], I stopped buying the subway stuff. This, I believe, is what promoted me to Level 3 of the prize pool.

The following day I used the multiuse codes found in the OP and that is when I won the free game from my second coin toss. I am unaware if my purchasing actual subway products the previous days increased my chances of winning or not.

Hope this helps, good luck everyone.

[quote name='solid1127']i actually won a copy of the game yesterday submitted by info. i know i'm suppose to receive a confirmation email but havent received it yet should i be worry? i emailed prizelogic just in case. is anyone else having this problem[/QUOTE]

Check your junk mail folder if the email program you use has one. I was wondering why I hadn't received any of the emails after having redeemed the prizes and being told that a duplicate e-mail was also being sent. I decided to check my junk folder and there they all were. I use hotmail.

[quote name='Bosamba']Check your junk mail folder if the email program you use has one. I was wondering why I hadn't received any of the emails after having redeemed the prizes and being told that a duplicate e-mail was also being sent. I decided to check my junk folder and there they all were. I use hotmail.[/QUOTE]

i did it's not there. the email i sent to prize logic nothing yet.

[quote name='Marissa']Its there. Its just been disabled by default. (Completely idiotic!) Check around in the menu and you should be able to enable it.[/QUOTE]

Not really... The idiotic part is that each shoulder has a different section on your TV that it aims at... (or at least UC2 did) and swapping shoulders unexpectedly will get you killed in a heartbeat.

Still haven't experimented in the newest beta with it... Aiming is pointless as blindfire is far more accurate and the whole experience is just an adventure in frustration and misery.

[quote name='solid1127']i did it's not there. the email i sent to prize logic nothing yet.[/QUOTE]

What email provider did you use? Whenever I participate in subway contests I NEVER get confirmations sent to my comcast account but always get them for gmail. I don't think it's worth worrying about.

bread's done
Back