Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

I have won on 1st and 3rd code on the same day, also have won on second code.

(Current winnings are CE, Regular Edition, Wrist Band/Journal and 3 month sub to PS+)

[quote name='cybrwzrd']I have won on 1st and 3rd code on the same day, also have won on second code.

(Current winnings are CE, Regular Edition, Wrist Band/Journal and 3 month sub to PS+)[/QUOTE]

Very lucky, are you playing with only 1 email address or making a lot of them?

I am so pissed at myself!!!!!!! I knew that Subway had an Uncharted promotion, but I didn't know that you could actually win the game!!!!!!! I see that some have won the game plus the CE!!! I gotta get on the ball!!!!!! Luckily there are more days left than universal codes to play so I have some time!

[quote name='cybrwzrd']I have won on 1st and 3rd code on the same day, also have won on second code.

(Current winnings are CE, Regular Edition, Wrist Band/Journal and 3 month sub to PS+)[/QUOTE]

Seriously... how? I played a good 20 times and came up empty.

How many times have you 'played'? Did you create multiple accounts as well?

[quote name='Romeo']Seriously... how? I played a good 20 times and came up empty.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure I've played at least 30 times and still not even a level 1 prize. I've won a camera last year and an Infamous 2 code earlier this year, both within 10 tries. Why is it much harder this time around?

i have used about 15 emails so far and finally won something. PS+ for 3 months, so i dont think theres a limit on how many emails

[quote name='LuNchBoX.']i have used about 15 emails so far and finally won something. PS+ for 3 months, so i dont think theres a limit on how many emails[/QUOTE]

Did you use fake emails or real ones? Did you get the code instantly not the site?

It's definitely harder to win level 1 prizes this time around, but I would say that the level 1 prizes are much better than the Infamous contest. Chances of winning level 2 and 3 prizes compared to the other contest seem about the same to me..

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']7AJB-D5N6-LPET
2KK3-TMN5-47NE

One's a theme and I think the other is the Drake skin. Go crazy.[/QUOTE]

I tried 2Kk3, doesn't work. I already used own code for a theme. The top code 7AJB is for the theme also. Now I didn't download it again, but did I 'use' it? I want someone else to be able to.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']7AJB-D5N6-LPET
2KK3-TMN5-47NE

One's a theme and I think the other is the Drake skin. Go crazy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, managed to get the theme. People sure are fast with these things.

[quote name='theyoungfreshone']Word. Thanks kamiyan89. He's just mad at the world because his tragic life consists of bumping his own trade (read: trash) thread 5 times a day.[/QUOTE]

Cause I totally care what some random person on the internet thinks about me. :lol: But in all seriousness, it's incredibly naive to think you'll get two codes, considering at the top of every code/prize selection page it states in big, colored font that you select ONE of the open, unredeemed options. Besides, what sort of contest gives out all their codes in one go? Everyone always want you to go back to get the other items and spend more money on the promotion.

TL;DR- you were being silly and naive, like a noob; I'm routinely mean/rude regarding stupid questions; and we're all satisfied now.

Back on topic:
So is there a lightweight, mobile version of the promotion site? I really hate having to sit for a couple minutes every time I need to reload the site and enter my email address. I googled around but I didn't find one, so I'm sad at the moment.

[quote name='Romeo']Did you use fake emails or real ones? Did you get the code instantly not the site?[/QUOTE]

No fake e-mail, all on one... play early in the morning is my advice.

[quote name='Romeo']Did you use fake emails or real ones? Did you get the code instantly not the site?[/QUOTE]

Yeah over half aren't real. You get the code instantly to redeem and you fill out another form that's basically the same as when you enter a new email address so you could actually put in your real info. Don't understand the point in that, but its cool that it lets you do that .

Hey i'm just wondering here, if I redeem the custom ak weapon skin again, do I get another weapon? Cause I saw in the gun lists that there are a couple of guns you need subway codes for. How do you get it?

[quote name='Crippldogg']It's back up...just won the journal and wrist cuffs[/QUOTE]

That's what I want. Screw the game.

[quote name='FelixC']sigh, i've been playing for days and absolutely nothing to show for it...yet[/QUOTE]

Same for me.

I'm legitimately curious on how people win. Are you just using fake info and trying over and over? Couldn't you just use the same group of three codes, like the bottom three most recently added? Are the prizes limited per day, so if they're won in the morning, you can't win later?

[quote name='Romeo']That's what I want. Screw the game.

Same for me.

I'm legitimately curious on how people win. Are you just using fake info and trying over and over? Couldn't you just use the same group of three codes, like the bottom three most recently added? Are the prizes limited per day, so if they're won in the morning, you can't win later?[/QUOTE]

It's luck. I play with 2 email addresses and have won U3 on one and the cuffs on the other.

I guess you could use the 3 codes over and over with different email addresses but you will still need a cup or chip code to get to level 3.

[quote name='Crippldogg']It's luck. I play with 2 email addresses and have won U3 on one and the cuffs on the other.

I guess you could use the 3 codes over and over with different email addresses but you will still need a cup or chip code to get to level 3.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else not able to use the Universal codes no more? Ive been using just 1 email and now can't use any of the codes in the op....

[quote name='BuDdyLe']Anyone else not able to use the Universal codes no more? Ive been using just 1 email and now can't use any of the codes in the op....[/QUOTE]

I believe you can only use each code once per email address so you've likely used them all up. I suggest using a different email address

[quote name='CAG90210']I have two accounts with level 3 prizes now. But still have not won anything yet. =/ I just want to win the game...[/QUOTE]

Same here, but I only have 1 account. I have entered at least 20 by now not even including the freebies. Guess I will just have to go buy it since I have invested enough in Subway now lol

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Same here, but I only have 1 account. I have entered at least 20 by now not even including the freebies. Guess I will just have to go buy it since I have invested enough in Subway now lol[/QUOTE]

I was looking to get the CE! but your probably right about 30$ into subway so far so i think its about time just to put the rest of the money towards the game ! hahaha damn these instant win games

[quote name='LuNchBoX.']2000emails later and I've won the 2.99 and 3 month PS+. Back to grinding the night away[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it amazes me how people win level 2 and 3 prizes on one account. I've never even won more than one level 2 prize for each contest (I've won 1 from this and 1 from the Infamous contest), and have never won a level 3 prize.. and that's after creating multiple accounts.

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, it amazes me how people win level 2 and 3 prizes on one account. I've never even won more than one level 2 prize for each contest (I've won 1 from this and 1 from the Infamous contest), and have never won a level 3 prize.. and that's after creating multiple accounts.[/QUOTE]
yeah i cant believe how I've only won 2 level 1 prizes with all these accounts and nothing else :booty:

[quote name='LuNchBoX.']2000emails later and I've won the 2.99 and 3 month PS+. Back to grinding the night away[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya my friend. I gave up after about ten emails and 30 minutes.

I get tired after typing "asdlkjlkjfds" for the 50th time.

So ... stupid question, but how are you guys handling the bogus emails for extra entries? Don't they need a legit email to notify you for prizes?

[quote name='randomdud']The site's loading like molasses. Anyone else having connection trouble with just this site?[/QUOTE]

Its been a wreck all day. I asked on twitter about the website and didn't get any response. As I type the site seems to function, but of course I'm getting server errors when trying to enter codes. Ugh. Wait. Now its down again. Good grief.

~~~~
I've still been playing excessively. Not 2000x email excessively but quite a bit. Still no luck. I've been trying different times of the day seeing as how I haven't had any more luck in the 4am-7am timeframe. Doesn't seem to make a difference. Still losing. fml.

[quote name='Death31133']I just won the game and have not gotten an email yet. Are the emails delayed?[/QUOTE]

got mine within the hour after winning it

[quote name='JSD']So ... stupid question, but how are you guys handling the bogus emails for extra entries? Don't they need a legit email to notify you for prizes?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't tell ya, I've never one. Someone mentioned earlier though that when you win, they request your info all over again, as if you never entered it.

I was truly only gunning for the freebie prizes, codes and subscriptions. I'd love the book and cuff though I doubt I could possibly win.

[quote name='Romeo']Couldn't tell ya, I've never one. Someone mentioned earlier though that when you win, they request your info all over again, as if you never entered it.

I was truly only gunning for the freebie prizes, codes and subscriptions. I'd love the book and cuff though I doubt I could possibly win.[/QUOTE]

They do request your info again, but you can't change your phone number, zip code, or email address that you registered with. I doubt it matters if you use a fake email address or phone number, but zip code does matter if you want any physical prizes.

[quote name='sunghost']They do request your info again, but you can't change your phone number, zip code, or email address that you registered with. I doubt it matters if you use a fake email address or phone number, but zip code does matter if you want any physical prizes.[/QUOTE]

I truly don't expect to win anything so I don't mind.

Thank you for the heads up.

this is the reply i got back from sending them an email regarding not getting the confirmation email:
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We have confirmed your instant win notification of your prizes. Your prizes will be sent to the address you provided upon receiving your winner confirmation. Upon conclusion of the promotion, prize eligibility will be confirmed. If you are confirmed eligible for your prizes you will receive your prizes at the address you provide.

judging from that it is probably safe to the assume the prizes are shipping after the contest is over. notice that :"if you are confirmed eligible for your prizes" what i am getting from that is ppl who are using a bunch of emails are probably not getting their prize

fuck! fuck! fuck!

I actually won something, praying to God that it would be the journal... and it's the fucking $2.99 PSN card or whatever. Damnit. I feel like after all the hours I have wasted on this damn promotion... I'll never get another shot at winning the journal. My one and only chance... :whistle2:#

[quote name='solid1127']judging from that it is probably safe to the assume the prizes are shipping after the contest is over. notice that :"if you are confirmed eligible for your prizes" what i am getting from that is ppl who are using a bunch of emails are probably not getting their prize[/QUOTE]

It's more likely a reference to their boilerplate sweepstakes eligibility rule (over 13, US resident, not a Subway/Sony/PrizeLogic employee or related to one, etc.). Though I don't imagine defrauding PrizeLogic by playing fake emails would help your eligibility either.

[quote name='d3adliner']And no one who has won has taken a screen shot?[/QUOTE]
You mean won anything? I have a SS of the Journal/Wrist Cuff.

[quote name='d3adliner']And no one who has won has taken a screen shot?[/QUOTE]

Yeah someone has. Though I don't blame you for not wanting to go through all the posts just for that. Guess that is how things are, when a post gets too many posts, can't go back and look.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8933486&postcount=481

Also... the hell? I clicked the coin and... it vanished. Man it would suck if I would have won. I am waiting and nothing is showing up. Man... seriously. I mean if you rapidly click the coin after the first click, then the game messes up and you get an "Oops" message error. I didn't do that this time though. I wonder if I will still get an email saying I won if I really did win something.

[quote name='Death31133']I just won the game and have not gotten an email yet. Are the emails delayed?[/QUOTE]

I haven't received an email, but during the promotion where Modnation racers was a prize, I got the game without receiving an email. I did take a screen cap of my winning screen just in case.

bread's done
Back