Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

[quote name='youngavatar']Thanks Bosamba i took the second beta code.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised they weren't sniped by now.

Just placed the contest with my only real account. Still going on record that it isn't possible to win, I must have 'played' over 100 times on a dozen fake accounts and one real one. Perhaps it's firefox...? heh

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Yea I dont' see any codes where would they be posted on that topic? The 1st post? Randomly in the ending one?[/QUOTE]

They won't be posted in the first post, you have to keep refreshing the last page. Supposedly they'll be posted at random times so that their site won't be overwhelmed.. but now it's going to involve even MORE luck because you have to refresh the page at the right time of the day lol. I don't think people want to sit there all day.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Looks like i'll be sitting infront of the computer for a while tommorow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bros, sorry for some of you guys that haven't had the luck of winning anything. So far I've won the collectors edition and the wrist cuff/journal thing. Not too shabby.

Codes for you gentlemen (don't be greedy):
Drake's AK
3E7T-P8N6-JTCA
H4CM-2MNF-JNQC
BLRA-PCN7-JBJH

For anyone that's going up for codes on Naughty Dog's website...

(I can't directly link here at work; you'll have to find them yourself.)

Open two windows in your web browser. Not two tabs...two side-by-side windows. Point one of them at the Qriocity Account Management website where you enter PSN codes. Point the other at the ND-Admin's profile page. (Can't think of his name right now; the guy that posts the codes.)

On his page, you'll see his "recent posts". From there, you can simply hit F5 to refresh his profile page as much as you want. When he eventually posts codes, the post will show up at the top of that recent posts lists. Pretty quick to click it and jump right to the post.

Then, you have the Qriocity page right next to the codes; get to typing!
Hope this helps somebody...it's surprising how many people *don't* take a fast approach to the codes.

Custom Weapon Codes (not the ND ones):
H2M2-P3NH-CM37
C9J9-82NB-72F7

[quote name='Rig']For anyone that's going up for codes on Naughty Dog's website...

(I can't directly link here at work; you'll have to find them yourself.)

Open two windows in your web browser. Not two tabs...two side-by-side windows. Point one of them at the Qriocity Account Management website where you enter PSN codes. Point the other at the ND-Admin's profile page. (Can't think of his name right now; the guy that posts the codes.)

On his page, you'll see his "recent posts". From there, you can simply hit F5 to refresh his profile page as much as you want. When he eventually posts codes, the post will show up at the top of that recent posts lists. Pretty quick to click it and jump right to the post.

Then, you have the Qriocity page right next to the codes; get to typing!
Hope this helps somebody...it's surprising how many people *don't* take a fast approach to the codes.

Custom Weapon Codes (not the ND ones):
H2M2-P3NH-CM37
C9J9-82NB-72F7
[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I redeemed the C9J9-82NB-72F7 code.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Have a question if someone doesn't mind helping me. On the inFamous 2 Subway event I won, but since my roommate signed up for it too under my name (why, I have no idea...), I got my reward pulled. My question is: Is my email/IP now banned from winning? I've been trying in the two Subway contests since that one and haven't won anything, even while entering daily.[/QUOTE]
What do you mean you got your reward pulled? What did you win and did PrizeLogic sent your a nasty email saying your reward is fortfeited because of your multiple registrations?

According to the official rules:

B. LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF GAME PRIZES: Neither younor any member of your householdmay win more than one (1) of the same Game Prize from either Level I, Level II, or Level III. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than ten (10) Game Prizes.

It sounds like you can win multiple prizes from this promo but you can only win unique prizes (no duplicates) and up to 10 prizes in total per household.

[quote name='brewtownska']Someone over in the NaughtyDog forums posted yesterday they received their Uncharted 3 game in the mail. Still waiting on confirmation if it was from the Subway contest or the ACM event. If anyone else wants to keep tabs on it, here is a link:
http://forums.naughtydog.com/t5/Sub...-can-I-expect-my-free-game/td-p/502441/page/4[/QUOTE]

The AMC guys have been getting theirs. The event said they would be Fedexed out on the 25th or 27th something like that

The copies from the AMC event were sent 2-day Fedex on the 25th. So, most AMC event-goers got them yesterday (including me - it's awesome).

Finally got that stupid Subway shirt and glad I do not have to look at that Naughty Dog forum topic any more since I now have all 4 of the items. Still this whole way of doing this left a bad taste in my mouth so I may just wait for the GOTY edition of the game as far too much is coming out in November unless I win a copy from Subway.

I did win the Wrist Cuff and Journal though so if anyone wnts to do a swap for the game, let me know.

Got the Naughty Dog AK47 just now, that was the last one I needed so now I have the whole set. He gave NO warning this time around of when he'd post codes, I'm glad I stayed around for several hours refreshing the page.. and glad it's over now.

[quote name='dgwillia006']LOL, i went back through the list of codes trying to find a shirt, and the 2nd code was still valid XD. Got all 4 now[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think most people try the codes near the middle first, I bet hardly anyone tries near the top and bottom of the lists.

The middle worked pretty well for me though, got the Para on the first try, though i had to speed type 3 different times for the taunt. (Damn those things went fast

@ sneakysnake128
no one is pming me mp code either seems like nobody's giving the codes away anymore (>_

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thunder_gamer']I do like code giveaways. I would take the MP beta code but I doubt I will play much within these couple days.[/QUOTE]

i know but I would least have the weekend with the game

Well I'm really pissed about this contest. I've been playing since the first day and haven't won anything. Anyone won more than 1 thing, especially those of you who won 2 copies of the collector's edition, you should really consider yourself lucky. Of course I'll still end up buying the CE and the Journal/Wrist Cuff off someone.

Here's some codes if anyone wants them

Multiplayer Access
MGHQ-8FN4-C23G
L6HT-Q9N5-H5ED
E63L-QRNT-3P9R
9QDP-4HNR-JMTF
Weapon
3TGQ-LGNL-CG6C
B96H-6MNP-3M3B
N47K-F6N5-78EM
Drake Skin
DFBD-EMNN-8QH4
Theme
JBCD-92NE-6EHM

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']Well I'm really pissed about this contest. I've been playing since the first day and haven't won anything. Anyone won more than 1 thing, especially those of you who won 2 copies of the collector's edition, you should really consider yourself lucky. Of course I'll still end up buying the CE and the Journal/Wrist Cuff off someone.

Multiplayer Access
MGHQ-8FN4-C23G
L6HT-Q9N5-H5ED
E63L-QRNT-3P9R
9QDP-4HNR-JMTF
Weapon
3TGQ-LGNL-CG6C
B96H-6MNP-3M3B
N47K-F6N5-78EM
Drake Skin
DFBD-EMNN-8QH4
Theme
JBCD-92NE-6EHM[/QUOTE]

Thanks I used B96H-6MNP-3M3B

[quote name='TheAngryCAG']Well I'm really pissed about this contest. I've been playing since the first day and haven't won anything. Anyone won more than 1 thing, especially those of you who won 2 copies of the collector's edition, you should really consider yourself lucky. Of course I'll still end up buying the CE and the Journal/Wrist Cuff off someone.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, would have taken couple codes, especially the skin code, but trying to get the items from Naughty Dogs made them locked up my account for 24 hours. :|

Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked, but has the taunt been unlocked on the site yet? I REALLY want it, but not sure how to get it, unless it's too late...

[quote name='Nesmaster75']Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked, but has the taunt been unlocked on the site yet? I REALLY want it, but not sure how to get it, unless it's too late...[/QUOTE]

No, you would've had to follow naughty dog's forum or twitter to get a code for it. They posted codes at around 4 pm EST today on their forum, but that was their last forum giveaway for them. Keep in mind you would have had to refresh the page continuously and sat there all day waiting for them to post them to be able to redeem the code in time. They said that they're looking into giving codes out in other ways though, but it hasn't been revealed what they plan to do.

[quote name='sunghost']No, you would've had to follow naughty dog's forum or twitter to get a code for it. They posted codes at around 4 pm EST today on their forum, but that was their last forum giveaway for them. Keep in mind you would have had to refresh the page continuously and sat there all day waiting for them to post them to be able to redeem the code in time. They said that they're looking into giving codes out in other ways though, but it hasn't been revealed what they plan to do.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the quick reply, sunghost. That's a little unfortunate (especially since I just bought a cup for it haha), but hopefully I'll be lucky to get one sometime down the line. :)

Thank you TheAngryCAG. I went to use the Drake skin code though unfortunately some asshole prick used it already without posting.

Can't believe I haven't won anything yet. Played since Day 1 and ate Subway several times a week. Not even a level 1 prize.

[quote name='Sizu']Can't believe I haven't won anything yet. Played since Day 1 and ate Subway several times a week. Not even a level 1 prize.[/QUOTE]

Same for me.

Also, I'm glad I had a chance to play the beta and online before release. If the multiplayer is like it is now, there's no way I'll EVER play it with all the griefiing cheating nonsense going on. Buttons registers late, opponents cannot die, and bullets land nowhere near me yet somehow kill me.

Oh, and I just noticed this... Why in the fucking world is there a facebook logo in a video game?!?

[quote name='Romeo']Same for me.

Also, I'm glad I had a chance to play the beta and online before release. If the multiplayer is like it is now, there's no way I'll EVER play it with all the griefiing cheating nonsense going on. Buttons registers late, opponents cannot die, and bullets land nowhere near me yet somehow kill me.

Oh, and I just noticed this... Why in the fucking world is there a facebook logo in a video game?!?[/QUOTE]

Because it has facebook connectivity...

bread's done
Back