Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Custom Multi-player Weapon:
6257-3FNT-CJM4
EJD2-RENK-F2G2

Drake Skin:
L3L9-5TNF-FMBF
PHPT-2MNE-C85L

PS Home Items:
B64D-NLNM-LHGN

Dynamic Theme:
TNFA-89NP-RA5T

[quote name='tenike1']Custom Multi-player Weapon:
6257-3FNT-CJM4
EJD2-RENK-F2G2

Drake Skin:
L3L9-5TNF-FMBF
PHPT-2MNE-C85L

PS Home Items:
B64D-NLNM-LHGN

Dynamic Theme:
TNFA-89NP-RA5T[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I took:

EJD2-RENK-F2G2
L3L9-5TNF-FMBF

[quote name='tenike1']
Dynamic Theme:
TNFA-89NP-RA5T[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I got the dynamic theme.

By the way, for those that already have the game and playing it, is the Subway stuffs really gone from the game?

Would anyone by chance have a extra dcuo trial going to download it and want the trial but can't find a subway with the cups any more

Hey i hit it big.. first win across either my wife or my account..

2.99 movie voucher...

Oh well At least I know it can happen now, but its hard to find any codes left.

Custom Multiplayer Skin: CR52-53NJ-F3CP

(PC ONLY) 30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: Z7FG-HT2R-CJRN-RA9C-K6DF

DC UNIVERSE™ 30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS
PLAYSTATION®NETWORK VOUCHER CODE & REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS

Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code ("Code") to get the 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. Valid 11/1/2011 – 12/31/2011

To redeem, visit www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway, enter the code, and click on the Download Now link.
FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more!

[quote name='Bosamba']Custom Multiplayer Skin: CR52-53NJ-F3CP

(PC ONLY) 30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE: Z7FG-HT2R-CJRN-RA9C-K6DF

Please follow the instructions below to redeem this Voucher Code ("Code") to get the 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. Valid 11/1/2011 – 12/31/2011

To redeem, visit www.dcuniverseonline.com/subway, enter the code, and click on the Download Now link.
FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more![/QUOTE]
do they have any of those codes for the ps3 version

[quote name='Bosamba']Custom Multiplayer Skin: CR52-53NJ-F3CP

FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more![/QUOTE]

Got the DCUO code. Thnaks.

[quote name='tenike1']Dynamic Theme:
DQL2-DPNA-GHF4

DC Universe:
96DM-HZ4R-GT4M-2E2Z-AKT6 [/QUOTE]

Want the DC code but is that for PC?

[quote name='slowdive21']The only thing I have won so far is the PSN+ for 3 months, that I probably won't use.[/QUOTE]
Throw it my way if you don't use it ;)

[quote name='slowdive21']The only thing I have won so far is the PSN+ for 3 months, that I probably won't use.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it :)

I have a code for the Amazon pre order bonus for Uncharted 3.

ill trade u psn voucher or msp or live codes for it

So I finally just won a copy of Uncharted 3. Around 8:15am.
It gave me a confirmation # but never asked me for my mailing address.

I couldn't figure out why it never wanted my address. I had won the wrist cuffs/journal on my wife's account last month and had to enter in the mailing informaiton (I play on 3 accounts - me, my wife, my son).

Of course now I realize I actually won both prizes on the same email account. Both are level 2 prizes.
I'm guessing it didn't need my address because since I already won with that account, they have it.

Will I get both prizes? I thought I read you can't win two of the same level prizes.
(that would suck)

Just won the game! :)

Used a code from the OP! I have been trying since day 1.

After I won it asked for my address. Anyone have a clue when these will ship?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Just won the game! :)

Used a code from the OP! I have been trying since day 1.

After I won it asked for my address. Anyone have a clue when these will ship?[/QUOTE]

Within the first two weeks of November.

http://www.facebook.com/PrizeLogic/posts/302700643088956

EDIT: LOL woops, I forgot that was for copies won in October. I don't know when copies won this month will be shipped, but maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be shipped in the same time frame.

[quote name='yedgee']
Of course now I realize I actually won both prizes on the same email account. Both are level 2 prizes.
I'm guessing it didn't need my address because since I already won with that account, they have it.

Will I get both prizes? I thought I read you can't win two of the same level prizes.
(that would suck)[/QUOTE]

You're good, don't worry. The terms for this contest say you can win one of each prize. The one per level was from an old contest. Here's the terms from the official rules page:

B. LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF GAME PRIZES: Neither younor any member of your householdmay win more than one (1) of the same Game Prize from either Level I, Level II, or Level III. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than ten (10) Game Prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade3D']I am sure this has been asked, but can you use the $2.99 PSN vouchers on items other than TV shows or whatever?[/QUOTE]
yes sir

Finally won (uncharted collectors edition) after about 20 or so code inputs and nothing...

to those who haven't won anything yet. don't give up... i didn't and won!

Multiplayer Skin: 3P3J-8FN9-F2HD
Theme: 78FH-GPNG-9K86
30-DAY LEGENDARY LEVEL GAME ACCESS FOR DC UNIVERSE™ ONLINE:
NMDJ-TRH6-HZFG-HCKP-AEPX

FREE 30-DAY PREMIUM GAME PLAY ACCESS -- Play DC Universe™ Online on your PC at the Legendary Level FREE for 30 days. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Premium Level game play access offers an enhanced level of access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more!

If I were to get 2 codes for legendary status on DCUO could I use them and get 60 days of it for free? Also if I do get legendary status for a while what will happen to the extra characters you are able to create during it? Do you only get to keep 2 when you go back to free status?

[quote name='shimrion']If I were to get 2 codes for legendary status on DCUO could I use them and get 60 days of it for free? Also if I do get legendary status for a while what will happen to the extra characters you are able to create during it? Do you only get to keep 2 when you go back to free status?[/QUOTE]

you can only use the 30-month trial on new accounts and your extra characters would be locked away after your legendary status ended. However you'd automatically be set to premium so you'd have 6 characters instead of 2.

Man everytime there has been a theme or something I'm always like 5 or 10 minutes late for it. Frustrating!

I've been playing this game online on mine and my wifes emails since the beginning and absolutely nothing. I keep thinking about giving up and then figure as soon as I do I'd finally get lucky. Last year I got a free PSN game at least.

Congrats to all that are winning.

I still haven't received any codes from when I submitted my info on the 4th. Each day after that it says I already received the maximum codes for the day. Unless the maximum is zero, I would have to say it's broken.

Jeff

bread's done
Back