PlayAsia 360 Game Deals (HALO3 $15 + shipping Voice in Korean - subtitle in English)

retail sucks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TURBO']great deal on GRID.[/QUOTE]

My brother wants it and I'm really tempted to pick it up too.

[quote name='akilshohen']I would buy HALO just because it's korean....[/QUOTE]

Just turn the voice off/down, and the english subtitles on (if you wanted) no biggy you'll still here the sound effects and your teammtes in your mic online

It would be good for someone who finished the campaign and just wants to play online. IMO for $18 shipped it's worth looking over if you want a copy or an extra and don't want to spend double that on the US version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retail sucks']My brother wants it and I'm really tempted to pick it up too.[/QUOTE]

it's tons of fun. the cheapest I've seen it until now was when BB had it on sale for $50

[quote name='TURBO']it's tons of fun. the cheapest I've seen it until now was when BB had it on sale for $50[/QUOTE]

Yep and it still goes for $30+ on Ebay new aswell. If you can get passed the Korean voice over it's a steal IMO.

halo 3 spanish edition went for around the same on ebay last i checked (so tempted to get one just to hear it in spanish)

edit: they are now way more expensive :( ... they use to be around $17 cuz some site had them on sale for like $15

Great deal, I will pick something.

SOap-23-83-c3uo.html

I'd be tempted to get this even though I hate Halo, just so I could annoy my jock friends with KOREA HALO IN DA HOUSE.

Edit: Wait, I don't have any jock friends.

looks like they restocked halo, though i missed out on it earlier, but decided to check for the hell of it and they had it up again so i copped one. good thing my gf is korean....

It's not currently in stock. Does anyone know positively that this will work with system link? I have a US copy and would like a 2nd copy for system link co-op and multiplayer.

bread's done
Back