Playboy The Mansion (PS2) & More

Open up ATV and play it a little so you can sell it to me cheaper and i can add it to my collection :p

[quote name='jPoD15']Open up ATV and play it a little so you can sell it to me cheaper and i can add it to my collection :p[/QUOTE]

I would love to but i sold my psp. if you want it i'll let it go for $18. pm if your interested.

[quote name='RandyTsai']I would love to but i sold my psp. if you want it i'll let it go for $18. pm if your interested.[/QUOTE]

very nice price -makes me wish I had a PSP...again :rofl:

still contemplating if 512 is going ot be enough for me - someboyd needs to jump on that so I'm forced to buy a Nano/Mini :D

[quote name='joevan']very nice price -makes me wish I had a PSP...again :rofl:

still contemplating if 512 is going ot be enough for me - someboyd needs to jump on that so I'm forced to buy a Nano/Mini :D[/QUOTE]

You should get a nano, its really alot better then the shuffle. Half the time im trying to figure out what song im listening too, since there is no screen on the shuffle. Storage is a plus as well, but i don't listen to more then 100 songs.

[quote name='joevan']bump - dropped your name to chickenhawk as an authority on iPods[/QUOTE]

yah he pmed me about it. So are you still trying to get a nano?

I didnt think you'd mind and I knew you were trustworthy and had some hands on experience.
I'm still debating it - at the moment I have around 1GB of music on my PC so I'm considering if I could get by with a 2GB or if I need to spend the extra $50 for 4GB

[quote name='joevan']I didnt think you'd mind and I knew you were trustworthy and had some hands on experience.
I'm still debating it - at the moment I have around 1GB of music on my PC so I'm considering if I could get by with a 2GB or if I need to spend the extra $50 for 4GB[/QUOTE]

Naw i didn't mind at all, i try to be as helpful as possible. ha.
i don't have that many mp3's as well. I currently only have like 500mb on my nano, but i spent the extra $50 for the 4 gig. I intend to fill up the 4 gigs within year or two. i just have to figure out the names of the songs, so i can download them.

[quote name='chickenhawk']bump because jermaine o'neal is out for 8 weeks. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

that sucks, you should try to make a trade. 2 months is a long time to wait.

[quote name='wildnuts02']lol @ your nintendo ds ebay auction. what are you thinking 104 bin and $12 shipping. i was interested, but seeing that pissed me off[/QUOTE]
its ebay what do you expect. Im hoping some idiot will use the buy it now. If not 90 ish shipped would be fine with me. I had it on cag for $100 but no one wanted it. So im not expecting a cag to purchase it.

[quote name='RandyTsai']that sucks, you should try to make a trade. 2 months is a long time to wait.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know but I am pretty happy with my team right now. I might just try and pick up someone to account for the rebounds and blocks I am going to lose since I should be OK on points. We'll see. I might wait it out the rest of this week and then reassess.

[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, I know but I am pretty happy with my team right now. I might just try and pick up someone to account for the rebounds and blocks I am going to lose since I should be OK on points. We'll see. I might wait it out the rest of this week and then reassess.[/QUOTE]

Losing 1 player hurts alot. Last week I was short 2 players because i picked up Artest and Abdur-Rahim and I went 3-5-1.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Losing 1 player hurts alot. Last week I was short 2 players because i picked up Artest and Abdur-Rahim and I went 3-5-1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just saw you picked up Chandler. :bomb: He was who I was eying to pick up the rebounds and blocks slack. I took your advice though and proposed a trade. It's a longshot, but we'll see. I think it's actually a very fair trade, but the other guy will probably laugh at it at first glance. If you look at the stats though, it's a good trade for both of us IMHO.

EDIT: Picking up Artest was a calculated risk though. I thought about it, but I wasn't sure how long it would take to get him traded. I didn't want to wait.

bread's done
Back