Playboy The Mansion (PS2) & More

[quote name='chickenhawk']Yeah, I just saw you picked up Chandler. :bomb: He was who I was eying to pick up the rebounds and blocks slack. I took your advice though and proposed a trade. It's a longshot, but we'll see. I think it's actually a very fair trade, but the other guy will probably laugh at it at first glance. If you look at the stats though, it's a good trade for both of us IMHO.

EDIT: Picking up Artest was a calculated risk though. I thought about it, but I wasn't sure how long it would take to get him traded. I didn't want to wait.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about chandler. I was looking at his stats today and he had like 12 rebounds at the time, and it looks like hes starting again so i had to pick him up. I drafting him pretty early thinking that he was going to be a sleeper with curry gone, but i was wrong. Im probably going to drop him next week if i need 3's and ft%. Yah i got lucky with artest. i was thinking long term, and i had the lead in the league so i was hoping that i could wait till the trade deadline. So far Abdur-Rahim hasn't played up to par, but he has his jaw wired shut. I'll give him a few weeks to get back on track as well. You should look at channing frye or eddie griffin if he gets back on track.

Stromile Swift is back as well. I duno what happened to howard but swift started today and did pretty well. only problem is yao ming is expected to come back this week.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Sorry about chandler. I was looking at his stats today and he had like 12 rebounds at the time, and it looks like hes starting again so i had to pick him up. I drafting him pretty early thinking that he was going to be a sleeper with curry gone, but i was wrong. Im probably going to drop him next week if i need 3's and ft%. Yah i got lucky with artest. i was thinking long term, and i had the lead in the league so i was hoping that i could wait till the trade deadline. So far Abdur-Rahim hasn't played up to par, but he has his jaw wired shut. I'll give him a few weeks to get back on track as well. You should look at channing frye or eddie griffin if he gets back on track.

Stromile Swift is back as well. I duno what happened to howard but swift started today and did pretty well. only problem is yao ming is expected to come back this week.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was looking at Frye eariler in the year and someone picked him up (maybe it was you). Swift might be a option too if my trade doesn't go through. I think the user doesn't care about the league anymore so I am not even sure if he'll get my trade request. I was looking at Griffin too, but something doesn't sit right with me for him. I can't really justify dropping anyone on the team for him right now. He doesn't seem consistent enough. My week is not looking too good right now, but all the stats are close so it could swing with one good night. We shall see. I see you're 9-0 at the moment, so hopefully the last two days will be good to me so I don't lose too much ground.

I know it's late, but I'll bump ya anyway.

By the way, no one likes my trade offers. I must be lowballing. ;)

EDIT: Referring to my NBA league trades.

bread's done
Back