PlayStation 3 250 GB Bundle (Last of Us + Batman Arkham Origin) $199.99 at Amazon Lightning Deal (Ends 8:10 PM PT) DEAD!

Gah, am I too late? Damn!

Nevermind, still only 19% claimed. Got it. Thanks TC.

Last edited by a moderator:
i've never had a PS3 and been wanting a PS4--have no system currently....can't decide if i should grab this or a PS4 next week or a 360 bundle.....gah!

i've never had a PS3 and been wanting a PS4--have no system currently....can't decide if i should grab this or a PS4 next week or a 360 bundle.....gah!
If you never had a ps3 this is a great bundle and I reccomend it to be sure. Last of us is amazing and origins while not as good as the other arkahm games is still pretty solid and is a prequel to the others so you'll technically be starting out from the beginning (that's assuming you haven't played the others).

Not to mention ps3 has a ton of reallly great exclusives on it that you can find cheap now. Heavy rain, uncharted 1-3, little big planet, journey collectors edition, metal gear solid legacy collection, demons souls, 3d dot game heroes, gran turismo and a lot of others. Or you could simply buy this bundle and get PS+ and get 18 more games and 5 new ones a month for like 50 bucks. Then you can save up for a ps4 in 6 months for when more games come out and current games have gotten cheaper.

If you never had a ps3 this is a great bundle and I reccomend it to be sure. Last of us is amazing and origins while not as good as the other arkahm games is still pretty solid and is a prequel to the others so you'll technically be starting out from the beginning (that's assuming you haven't played the others).

Not to mention ps3 has a ton of reallly great exclusives on it that you can find cheap now. Heavy rain, uncharted 1-3, little big planet, journey collectors edition, metal gear solid legacy collection, demons souls, 3d dot game heroes, gran turismo and a lot of others. Or you could simply buy this bundle and get PS+ and get 18 more games and 5 new ones a month for like 50 bucks. Then you can save up for a ps4 in 6 months for when more games come out and current games have gotten cheaper.
cool thanks for the feedback--trying to get one off CL for $150 otherwise i'll head to Target since the online price is $199 still

seems that the deal its ON its shipping on december 14

this or the 230 one with gtaV and marvel decisions decisions.....

Nice deal. I bought the 250gb system during that NewEgg bundle with 6 games, a controller and $50 psn card.. x.x man I am filling upthe storage fast.. gotta stop building up this backlog yo..

Oh well. Now this deal and Nelson Mandela have something in common.

bread's done
Back