Playstation 3 Real Arcade Pro. 3 Fighting Stick: IN STOCK!

fuck it. I did it. I signed up for prime too! I've been waiting on a custom stick for 3 months now and I just couldn't wait any longer. My fingers were falling off. I should be receiving my stick this time tomorrow. Thanks OP.

Thanks, OP.

I have my copy of SFIV (and HD Remix and it looks like Tekken 6 is going to be a "buy now" title too) and I've barely touched any of them. I've tried more than a dozen times to relearn on a pad and it's just not happening. I need a stick, I didn't want to resort to building one, I don't like the look of the themed sticks, and this one looks to be dead easy to customize. Perfect. These hands will be fighting again in 3 to 5 days.

[quote name='opportunity777']How do these compare to either Mad Catz controllers?[/QUOTE]

These have the same stick as the Fightstick TE, but have Hori buttons instead of Sanwa; they can be easily replaced with Sanwa or Seimitsu buttons though.

[quote name='YOUR BASE']These have the same stick as the Fightstick TE, but have Hori buttons instead of Sanwa; they can be easily replaced with Sanwa or Seimitsu buttons though.[/QUOTE]

This is what I will be doing.

I have both Hori RAP3 and TE so I can verify diffrences.

Even though they use same Sanwa sticks, TE has a bit softer but more responsive stick over HRAP3. Also Sanwa buttons on TE are no comparison to stock Hori buttons on RAP3. I can't figure out why people spend considerably more on Hori RAP EX when they can get TE for less.

bread's done
Back