PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

I'm not sure what 2nd game to get. I'm definitely getting knack. I want a shooter too so it's either call of duty, battlefield, or killzone. Honestly, I'd love to get nba 2k14 but I refuse to buy a game with a heat player on the cover. fuck LeBron and the refs.
Lebron says fuck you too..! LOL

Wow.. people really refuse to buy a game because of who's on the cover.. Go HEAT!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won yesterday, quite a few from CAG have one, check out the contest thread. Plan on keeping Knack and the ps plus but selling the console as I have one from GS paid off with credit.
I've ate a few too many of those damn $5 boxes.. but won nothing. What pisses me off is the almost instant 'you did not win' text message.

I'm glad the nba 2k14 team are going all in. I want developers pushing the ps4 to it's limit. In the PlayStation Blogcast, Visual Concepts‘ Senior Game Designer Mike Wang said:

"I love the PS4! I‘m a convert. I wasn’t a huge fan of the PS3 controller, but DualShock 4 is amazing, it feels perfect. I love the changes that Sony has done! The machine itself is ridiculous, it’s so powerful, so much easier to develop for. In the office it’s unanimous; we have a couple people who don’t play anything else now, they won’t touch Xbox One. We love the PS4, it’s a great system."

Now let's hope the gameplay is dope.

I liked defense on 2k12 but hated offense. I like offense on 2k13 but hate offense.

Time to see what this is like.

I did it, Changed and paid off the system already for the person. sent the item to the verified Paypal address. they have good feedback and take their feedback seriously. guy literally emailed every hour he was at work letting me know he would pay me the moment he got off. sure enough he did! After Ebay fees I made about $120, not a ton, but that wasn't the point, I upgraded my regular system to the battlefield 4 bundle, so I got BF4 and another year of PS Plus for free...
how much did you sell your for

580, after roughly 60 in fees and such made about $120...  I have seen just the vanilla ps4 launch system go for $680-720... no idea why when the bf4 and killzone bundles are going for $630-660

I am loving the people on craigslist and Ebay seeling them for $800 plus when that isn't the market. The only way you will sell something is if it matches the market for the item. Right now systems are going for $150-$250 more than MSRP. Not sure what the difference is between the ones going higher and lower, but that is what people are paying. Not to mention it is a huge risk after release, if more become available rather quickly, then they won't be worth anything extra. But on the other hand if they are even more scarce then people are thinking, the price could get that high. I wasn't trying to gouge anyone when I sold my vanilla preorder, the buy now was 599, right in the middle of the average selling price.
then explain how are people getting 1,000-2,000 for the system then? are people that desperate to price gauge for it

4xQjsAV.png

MR = Mark Rubin (Executive Producer - Infinity Ward)

Source: http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/05/call-of-duty-ghosts-mark-rubin-interview-there-are-things-that-were-not-allowed-to-talk-about-4173810/

Wow that's crazy.

Companies need to allow the truth.
Even if they allowed for "the truth", I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to flat out state "oh, XYZ is better". It reflects poorly on the company, it can affect business, and could have massive consequences (like a claim for libel).

Even if they allowed for "the truth", I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to flat out state "oh, XYZ is better". It reflects poorly on the company, it can affect business, and could have massive consequences (like a claim for slander).
Exactly. They're all in a business, trying to sell us games. They don't want to cannibalize the sales of their game on one of their platforms based on what they say.

These kinds of hard facts and comparisons are better left off to the community. Which are still currently at full blast over the resolution wars.

Even if they allowed for "the truth", I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to flat out state "oh, XYZ is better". It reflects poorly on the company, it can affect business, and could have massive consequences (like a claim for libel).
Or even more simply they could have their devkits revoked or be refused certification.

Or even more simply they could have their devkits revoked or be refused certification.
That was part of my "massive consequences" remark, though I don't think that would be simpler. Like, do you really believe M$/Sony would reject an Infinity Ward game?

That was part of my "massive consequences" remark, though I don't think that would be simpler. Like, do you really believe M$ would reject an Infinity Ward game?

is this 1998? Enough with the M$.

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but this is out today (I picked up my preorder at BB)
Killzone has been available for a few days now. I could of bought it Sunday when I checked for PS4 games at GS.

Honestly spec wise it's proven that PS4 is more powerful the X1, but the important part is both systems will run games fine (as far as I know it's a difference but not a game breaker). PS4 may look better due to beefier hardware in some cases but I am sure both will have no trouble handling things. Now the thing I am wondering about is Microsoft's plan to run two things at once with the X1. That is where the performance issues could come up.

And we already saw with this generation that multi-platform games are going to look all but identical anyway and the PS3/360 were far more different from each other in architecture than the PS4/Xone are.

I had gotten in on the Walmart christmas bundle ($517 for 1 game, one accessory and a console)...  Well my PS4 camera just shipped.  Not only that, it will be here tomorrow!

At this point we all know ps4 is more powerfull then xbox one and some reason we still see people pumping thier chest and posting about it here. We are 9 days away from system launch let's talk about the fun stuff like games and not my system is better then you system stuff:

SHR46FU.png

At this point we all know ps4 is more powerfull then xbox one and some reason we still see people pumping thier chest and posting about it here. We are 9 days away from system launch let's talk about the fun stuff like games and not my system is better then you system stuff:
If people want to talk about it, let them

WTF why would someone trade it in already without even using it?? :dunce:
Trade in from Amazon??

Also I don't know what PS4 game to get. I'm thinking of switching my Assassins Creed to PS4.

I don't like KillZone. Knack looks like a quick dropper to me. I might just play the PS+ games, and hold out for Infamous.

Couple questions. Do we know the ps+ games for nov/dec? Also can I use the current currency cards on the ps4 or should I wait for Sony to make ps4 cards?

Resogun is going to be Awesome.
This is a fact. I booted up Super Stardust again this weekend and was instantly re-hooked. Housemarque makes incredible games. Heck, I'd like to see SS as one of the PSN games that gets ported to the PS4 like Flower, Flow, etc.

This is a fact. I booted up Super Stardust again this weekend and was instantly re-hooked. Housemarque makes incredible games. Heck, I'd like to see SS as one of the PSN games that gets ported to the PS4 like Flower, Flow, etc.
Did you see the gameplay video that someone posted in one the PS4 threads?

Since UPS delivery (assuming that's what amazon goes with) is usually late for me I've been toying with the idea of having them hold the package for pick up. Does anyone have experience doing this? Also does it have to be one of the bigger facilities or can you choose a smaller UPS store? 

bread's done
Back