PlayStation 4 Pre-Order Thread *GREATNESS OUT NOW!*

That's weird. I just checked, and my preference is "ship items as they become available". I wonder why they always get shipped together then.
Well no idea then.

You been getting stuff shipped with this UPS Surepost bullshit? UPS to USPS who handles final delivery. USPS should just go out of business already.

Was at my store grabbing a copy of Injustice Ultimate Edition when they said that they are gonna start handing out pre-sale receipts at 6PM tomorrow, and to get there early if you don't want to wait in line. (Which I don't plan to, since we just had about 4 inches of snow here)

You can check here. It's a mix, I think... Sometimes I get the most random things ever, and other times I get things based on what I was searching/have bought. I've gotten offers for stuff like nail polish, dog food, rope, a garbage can and weird ass CDs. I pretty much only search video games on Amazon though, so I do get video game offers usually pretty much every day or every couple of days.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Any offers you get will be in "-insert your name-'s Quick Picks", at the bottom of the page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well no idea then.

You been getting stuff shipped with this UPS Surepost bullshit? UPS to USPS who handles final delivery. USPS should just go out of business already.
I think it's happened once or twice. I'm kind of mixed about it. USPS comes WAY earlier in the day for me, around noon, while the UPS guy only ever shows up at 4-6 PM. BUT USPS has a tendency of just throwing the packages on the porch or trying to cram them into my mailbox.

I'm trying to figure out how i'm going to display my PS4. Is anyone planning on putting their PS3 (slim not super slim) on top of their PS4? Is this a bad idea? The PS4 doesnt seem to have vents on top of the system so it shouldn't affect air flow. I just have enough room for 2 consoles to lay flat under my TV and would like to keep my PS3/360 out along with my PS4. 

Was at my store grabbing a copy of Injustice Ultimate Edition when they said that they are gonna start handing out pre-sale receipts at 6PM tomorrow, and to get there early if you don't want to wait in line. (Which I don't plan to, since we just had about 4 inches of snow here)
And that is why I ordered mine from online. Dont have to freeze my cheapass off waiting in line. :razz:

I think you should call Amazon support tonight and see if everything is okay.
I just talked to Amazon support on mine that says not shipped, they said it is release date delivery so not to worry about it and I will get it Friday... we will see.

My ps4 hasn't shipped either. Not worried. Most of my prime stuff ships and arrives next day. Now, tomorrow at 4 pm, if it hasn't shipped, I will unleash the hounds.

And that is why I ordered mine from online. Dont have to freeze my cheapass off waiting in line. :razz:
But I get mine 12+ hours earlier :).

I have done new release consoles from Amazon before, and never again. Waiting for that UPS truck to round the corner was torture

But I get mine 12+ hours earlier :).

I have done new release consoles from Amazon before, and never again. Waiting for that UPS truck to round the corner was torture
Yeah, it'll be tough. But I have to work Friday (from home), so it will keep me honest. Ups typically here about 230 pm.

Just paid off my PS4 w/ only trade in credit from Amazon! $183 turned into $450+ trade in credit for a next gen console! Too good! 

548475_529195533841478_563016468_n.jpg

Got my nine PS4 games, swapped out the stock HDD for a 1TB SSHD, and installed the 1.5 update. Ready to burn my eyes out after I get home from work.

Here are my calculations over the past few months. Thanks to the guys in the Amazon Trade In thread for all the help over these past few months!

[SIZE=12pt]Spent: $182[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Target Skylanders x4: $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Best Buy Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3: $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Walmart Disney Infinite Starter Pack x2: $24[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Dead Rising x2, DmC4 x2, Lost Planet x2: $22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Code Lyoko: $5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]eBay Sega Mega Pack x2: $30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle: $47[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]BestBuy 007 Lenegds: $0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Earn: $492 ($435 w/o Promo Credit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Skylanders x4: $104[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Capcom Triple Pack x2: $57 (Amazon Promotional Credit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Sega Mega Pack x2: $60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle: $95[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Code Lyoko: $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Disney Infinity x2: $86[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Best Buy Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3 Gift Card (Amazon Credit): $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]BestBuy Trade In 007 Legends (Amazon Credit): $25[/SIZE]

So how come no retailer will tell me a general number of how many ps4s will be available? Best buy said its confidential information. Do they not want me to buy it there? Don't get it..

So how come no retailer will tell me a general number of how many ps4s will be available? Best buy said its confidential information. Do they not want me to buy it there? Don't get it..
So they don't get robbed. It's basic business practice to never say how much you have since people will try to steal from the store that has the most or who even have any at all.

Here are my calculations over the past few months. Thanks to the guys in the Amazon Trade In thread for all the help over these past few months!

[SIZE=12pt]Spent: $182[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Target Skylanders x4: $4[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Best Buy Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3: $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Walmart Disney Infinite Starter Pack x2: $24[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Dead Rising x2, DmC4 x2, Lost Planet x2: $22[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Code Lyoko: $5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]eBay Sega Mega Pack x2: $30[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gamestop Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle: $47[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]BestBuy 007 Lenegds: $0[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Earn: $492 ($435 w/o Promo Credit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Skylanders x4: $104[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Capcom Triple Pack x2: $57 (Amazon Promotional Credit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Sega Mega Pack x2: $60[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Rock Band 3 Keyboard Bundle: $95[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Code Lyoko: $15[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Amazon Trade In Disney Infinity x2: $86[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Best Buy Tomb Raider & Far Cry 3 Gift Card (Amazon Credit): $50[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]BestBuy Trade In 007 Legends (Amazon Credit): $25[/SIZE]
Thank you for that very useful information. :D

Glad my store is located in a good area, I'd probably skip midnight release if I still lived in VA. I was so damn sure I was gonna get robbed a few times.

I'll just be sure to wear my Ryu headband incase I need to intimidate some punks with my sweet moves.

Starting to get nervous as I'm still at "not yet shipped".
Trust me you are not the only one... give it till tomorrow night, they probably have so many they don't have enough time to put them out with two day shipping, they will upgrade it to overnight if they don't ship till tomorrow.

Trust me you are not the only one... give it till tomorrow night, they probably have so many they don't have enough time to put them out with two day shipping, they will upgrade it to overnight if they don't ship till tomorrow.
Agree. I wouldn't worry too much. I placed my order literally the minute it became available (the original preorder amazon thread didnt even exist here) and my order is still 'not shipped' but expected for the 15th.

Someone on CL offered me $500 for my PS4...hmm

Think people will be willing to pay $600 before Christmas?

Brad Shoemaker is live streaming via twitch Rezogun.  The stream looks like shit but you can tell that the particle effects are good.

http://www.twitch.tv/bradshoemaker

My order just changed to "Preparing for Shipment".

A friend that lives nearby is still on "Not Yet Shipped"

Seems like they are just randomly fulfilling orders.

Someone on CL offered me $500 for my PS4...hmm

Think people will be willing to pay $600 before Christmas?
No don't do it. Might as well play with the PS4 first to see if you like it. You could always sell it used.

If you have two of them I would make them pay $600.

I just went to check the status of my PS4 and not only does it say "not yet shipped" the delivery estimate is now November 19, WTF Amazon this is not the way to treat Prime members.

Did you change anything in your order like the shipping address or payment method?
nope, I saw the shipping status this morning and still had the 15th as the delivery date. I haven't changed a thing since I made the pre-order back in June.

I would contact CS if I were you.
I will, I want to make sure I get it on Friday even if I have to pay for 1-day shipping.

No don't do it. Might as well play with the PS4 first to see if you like it. You could always sell it used.

If you have two of them I would make them pay $600.
I only have 1 atm.

I actually would rather upgrade my GPU for my computer, since the library of PS4 only has KZ that interests me so far. I was either going to cancel my order or try to sell.

bread's done
Back