PlayStation 4 White Destiny Bundle Up For Pre-Order @ $449.99 Amazon

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
PlayStation 4 White Destiny Bundle Up For Pre-Order @ $449.99

Release Date: September 9, 2014

YK7w5hD.jpg

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-Console/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1402376888&sr=8-1&keywords=ps4

Best Buy: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-computer-entnmt-america-glacier-white-playstation-4-destiny-bundle/6731019.p?id=1219238306702&skuId=6731019&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=6731019&extensionType=pla:g&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!!!50157132999!g!!43604836959&kpid=6731019&k_clickid=6f1eae3a-de6f-c3e9-5373-000024012e49

Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=CJma3-yG8b4CFYhAMgodNgYAzg&Item=N82E16868110142&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-PS4+Systems-_-N82E16868110142&ef_id=UysGAgAABPUuRTDo:20140611050759:s

Gamestop: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/consoles/playstation-4-white-destiny-hardware-bundle/115475?cid=fds_10000001&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=102037&gclid=CNqg9PCG8b4CFTSVMgodZVIAMQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Gamestop runs one of those good console trade-in deals when this releases so I can trade in my PS4 for this white PS4 for not much money.

im going x1 with destiny but i want this white ps4.

if i can flip destiny for $55, a $10 code in the box and one month ps+ code. sucks last of us is coming out on july 27th? thats a month with out a ps4. damn it sony :(

Got rid of my PS4 a while back but I'll definitely be pre-ordering this at my local Gamestop and slowly pay it off over the next three months. Think it'll look real nice-like next to my black Wii U Deluxe. Not a big FPS fan at all but I loved Borderlands 2 and Destiny looks to have similar co-op vibes. 

Just called my local Gamestop and they told me they're offering an extra 40% trade-in value on anything towards this bundle as part of their E3 promo. Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Got rid of my PS4 a while back but I'll definitely be pre-ordering this at my local Gamestop and slowly pay it off over the next three months. Think it'll look real nice-like next to my black Wii U Deluxe. Not a big FPS fan at all but I loved Borderlands 2 and Destiny looks to have similar co-op vibes.
Why did you buy it in the first place? Fell for the hype?

Just called my local Gamestop and they told me they're offering an extra 40% trade-in value on anything towards this bundle as part of their E3 promo. Just thought I'd throw that out there!
Not sure if anything true or not. The promo fine print from GS.com. As with most hardware based promos, 10% PUR doesn't apply.

40%/30% Extra In-Store Credit: Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade subject to manager approval. Offer valid only towards items normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No Dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. PowerUp Rewards Pro 10% extra in-store credit applies only when trading games and accessories. It does not apply to the trade of systems or consumer electronics. Offer expires 6/22/2014.

So for this E3 promo, 40% w/PUR on games and accessories, 30% regardless of PUR on consoles and consumer electronics unless they modified the promo and didn't update the fine print.

Not sure if anything true or not. The promo fine print from GS.com. As with most hardware based promos, 10% PUR doesn't apply.

40%/30% Extra In-Store Credit: Not valid toward cash trades. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade subject to manager approval. Offer valid only towards items normally accepted in trade. See store associate for details. No Dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. PowerUp Rewards Pro 10% extra in-store credit applies only when trading games and accessories. It does not apply to the trade of systems or consumer electronics. Offer expires 6/22/2014.

So for this E3 promo, 40% w/PUR on games and accessories, 30% regardless of PUR on consoles and consumer electronics unless they modified the promo and didn't update the fine print.
I'm just saying what the employee told me over the phone.

As a elite plus member I get the 25% mybb pts bonus & a way to basically turn 1 $500-$600 transaction into 2 without actually spending $1000-$1200 knocking that amount from next years elite plus total.
1-Buy 3 fully loaded BB pre-paid visa`s basically $18 in fees but $15 back in mybb pts
1A- Since the fee is the same regardless of the amount loaded better to max the cards.
2- Use them to buy enough kmart credit to cover a PS4 + tax.
3- Next week when the award cards are live use them 1st to reduce the cost of the PS4 & finish the purchase using some of the remaining kmart gc`s.
4- Be prepared to sell the PS4 for $325-$350 cash/credit in 2 months or so it`ll be used but you can provide proof it`s in good condition & why you`re selling it.
5- Use the $325-$350, leftover kmart gc`s, points from the PS4 purchase & BB visa to cover the LE in 3 months.

There`a ways to sell/trade the kmart gc`s & currently you could use the leftover BB visa`s to get a fee free amex from I believe riteaid. Take that back BB to get the LE another $450 towards mybb pts. You can even use the certs to reduce the taxable amount of the $450. Honestly, you with could take the entire kmart gc & award card credit & sell/trade it then come right back to BB or AMZ to get the PS4 next week with the excess still in pocket no need to come back to kmart except for the pts in your SYWR account.

It all depends on how much work you wanna do really & what mybb pts/elite plus mean to you.
I am also an Elite member with BB but I would rather buy it from Amazon since for me it's still tax free with them. Does anyone know if I purchase Kindle cards from BB would that go towards my $3500 Elite status?

Really glad this isn't $400.  Nice to see early adopters aren't completely boned for jumping on the system early (aka the Titanfall bundle, Kinect-less XB1) despite a paltry library of quality games during the first year of launch.

Would have sucked major balls to have nearly nothing to play all year long only to then come and see a nice shiny white PS4 with one of the only must have titles for free. 

Even if it was $400 it's not like early adopters are getting shafted. They receive the benefit of having a new system 10 months before people first buying a white PS4 would get one. It's a similar benefit you get buying a game at release for $60 instead of waiting for Gamefly to have it on sale for $10 six months later.

If you have issues with the first year of releases then you don't have to buy the system at launch. It's not like the release schedule is kept a secret from people. Or that the first year of a console's release being a slow time is a new phenomenon.

you know what i think would be cool ? if there was a ps4 model that was modeled after the ps1. a retro model with the pop up disk tray and everything lol. make it a limited anniversery edition or something. what do you guys think ? give it the nice white glossy finish on the outer shell too :D

I don't think I care about Destiny as it's just some deathmatch game like Titanfall?

But the white PS4 is sweeeeeeet. Looks so much better than black.

But...I should hold off until they die shrink it in a year or whenever so it runs quieter.
You don't play many FPS games, do you? Go watch a trailer for the game...or read an article or something. It's an MMORPS.

I've never really felt one way or the other on specialty consoles, but for some strange reason, I really want this one. Still haven't decided what console to stick with, but hopefully by the time Destiny and this bundle come out, I'll have an answer.

I would love it if they released the White version without the game.
I'm still hoping for an AC:U bundle but with a branded console, not like the boring plain black PS3/AC bundle from years ago.

Sony has never released a solo color console though, besides the current blue super slim PS3, as far as I know.

Looks nice but I rather have the black version. It works out to be a better deal buying a PS4 and destiny separate. At least at BB with GCU.

Looks nice but I rather have the black version. It works out to be a better deal buying a PS4 and destiny separate. At least at BB with GCU.
How so? You get the game for $50, a special white controller, and 30 days of PS+.

Posting images use up bandwidth therefore reposting the same image is considered bad etiquette and also can cost this site money.

I want to pick this up from target. I have so much store credit to use thanks to the 3X trade in deal they had a few weeks ago. I emailed them and they said

"We're all excited about the announcement yesterday of this new PS4 Bundle. We'll share your ideas with our merchdising team! thanks for your feedback" 

so i hope to be able to preorder from them. 

Not sure where the $10 PSN code is coming from. But Amazon is currently advertising $25 off a year of PS Plus with console purchase. Haven't tried personally, but if you could pay for it now it would cost only $15 for a year since it's on sale for $40. But $25 isn't bad either.

I am also an Elite member with BB but I would rather buy it from Amazon since for me it's still tax free with them. Does anyone know if I purchase Kindle cards from BB would that go towards my $3500 Elite status?
It would be a tax free $450 LE PS4 vs ~$350 LE PS4 w/$10 credit & ~$31 tax and the ability to use mybb certs to further reduce the taxable amount. Banking enough mybb pts makes BB purchases potentially tax free when I don`t have a chance to purchase in DE.

Yes, kindle cards count towards elite plus fortunately I went all in during the last 5x mybb promo banking enough pts to take over $200 + tax off any system & I`ve been floating the credit for months so the entire cost is covered. I did a free month rental for a PS4 from rent a center already so now I just wait for the best holiday deal to jump on.

It's a similar benefit you get buying a game at release for $60 instead of waiting for Gamefly to have it on sale for $10 six months later.
On this site paying $60 on release or having to wait a half a year to get a game for $10 is horrible. GCU/PUR, pm`s, credit offers & TIV`s should allow should allow an average CAG to acquire approx. 4 games per $100. A little more effort that can be doubled or tripled.

You guys think the copy of Destiny in this bundle would come with a physical case or would it be just a cardboard sleeve?

White is very tempting but i'm still going to hold out in hopes of a Final Fantasy or other RPG special edition.. I may be waiting a few years :p

Destiny looks to be shaping up well, though!

White is very tempting but i'm still going to hold out in hopes of a Final Fantasy or other RPG special edition.. I may be waiting a few years :p
I'm planning to import the FFXV LE PS3 from Japan, as soon as the preorder is available haha

Was very tempted by that white PS3 though.

I want to pick this up from target. I have so much store credit to use thanks to the 3X trade in deal they had a few weeks ago. I emailed them and they said

"We're all excited about the announcement yesterday of this new PS4 Bundle. We'll share your ideas with our merchdising team! thanks for your feedback"

so i hope to be able to preorder from them.
I was just about to ask if Target would let me pre order it. I usually dont like white but the system looks really nice. Plus with my red card id save 22.50. :D So i hope target allows pre orders. Because i think im ready to jump into next gen. PS4 looks really nice in the near future.

Man i wish the controller had clear buttons like the white PS Vita has. That would have been slick. Hopefully they make one in the future and sell them separately.

I need this PS4 so bad. I have a weakness for special edition colors on consoles D: welp, looks like it's time to start selling stuff.
I had the same exact thought: MUST SELL EVERYTHING.

Not sure where the $10 PSN code is coming from. But Amazon is currently advertising $25 off a year of PS Plus with console purchase. Haven't tried personally, but if you could pay for it now it would cost only $15 for a year since it's on sale for $40. But $25 isn't bad either.
Where are you seeing this $25 off? I can't find it!!

Where are you seeing this $25 off? I can't find it!!
It's on the product page of the regular PS4. I did a chat with them earlier and they said it wasn't for the Destiny bundle but the console only. YMMV and I wasn't gonna post it for people to hound them, but they offered me the 39.99 price with $15 off as a "one time exception".

I don't think I care about Destiny as it's just some deathmatch game like Titanfall?

But the white PS4 is sweeeeeeet. Looks so much better than black.

But...I should hold off until they die shrink it in a year or whenever so it runs quieter.
I would say its more like Defiance, but obviously will be much better.

Whether or not its your thing or mine.

You guys think the copy of Destiny in this bundle would come with a physical case or would it be just a cardboard sleeve?
Every retailer's picture shows it as being a physical copy with a blue ps4 case. Kinda makes sense to give physical anyways since this will be a hot item that will get almost everyone who's on the fence to buy it cuz of the bundle.

I spent about 3 hours on the Alpha version of it and it's not bad. Still haven't gotten to the PVP portion just yet but did the three locations available on Earth so far. 

Leveled up to 7 during that time.

Kind of pissed though because I had 0 death ratio so far until I did the boss run. Bosses are pretty manageable with some teamwork but I can see how bosses can get tedious if you like to play solo. 

I'll be honest I spent 10 minutes alone taking screen shots of the game featuring my character and the scenery.  :whistle2:$

bread's done
Back