Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Best Buy in store pickup order went through after a 100 or so 'Place Your Order' attempts.  I'll cancel my other orders when release date gets closer.

After watching that Demon Souls video ... omg. Damn, that launch game looks absolutely jaw dropping.

This gen is an easy choice for me. PS5 all the way. I'm in the PS4 ecosystem and the bc is just icing on the cake.

Last edited by a moderator:
After watching that Demon Souls video ... omg. Damn, that launch game looks absolutely jaw dropping.

This gen is an easy choice for me. PS5 all the way. I'm in the PS4 ecosystem and the bc is just icing on the cake.
I want so badly to click pre order on demon's souls. It looks awesome. But then I think back to playing it on PS3 and getting my ass handed to me and the $70 price tag makes it a tougher decision.

I got one at Target and one from Amazon. Both disc versions.  Good day. Skipping XBox next week. Good luck on the hunt.

Wondering if my Target Preorder will come on the 12th even though it says 13th-18th... Does Target do release day shipping?
Even Best Buy says it will ship on the 12th, not arrive by then. Store Pickup is likely your best option if you want it on the 12th.

Thanks for the Amazon link from earlier. I was playing with BB for a few hours and no go. Before that I missed Target and Walmart by 30-45min. I was hoping I would land Amazon. I’m so glad I did. I didn’t get the digital edition I wanted, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Good luck to everyone!

Wondering if my Target Preorder will come on the 12th even though it says 13th-18th... Does Target do release day shipping?

No which is why I wish I got one on amazon. Still grateful to have preordered one at target. Anything is better than Walmart. They will for sure cancel on a lot of people.

Place your order....click..Place your order....click...Place your order....click...Place your order....click...Place your order....click. How many more times BB. lol

It's not even letting me pick the financing option for my credit card. I click on the selection, then it loads for a sec, and goes back to no selection.
Click the text, not the little circle button. It worked for me, and then after hitting submit over and over like 30 times it finally let me get an order in. Psyched that this nightmare is over haha.

It's not even letting me pick the financing option for my credit card. I click on the selection, then it loads for a sec, and goes back to no selection.
yeah.. It happened to me too.. then I remember someone who made it that far along into the process early in the day had the same issue.. so I figured it's one of the normal technical issues going on right now..

Sony - PlayStation 5... is no longer available for shipping.
Sorry about that! You still might be able to get it if you check nearby stores for availability.

wow

I know it's way too early, but I feel at this point that the only way I'm getting a next gen console near launch is if I buy too many $5 boxes at Taco Bell or open up bags and bags of Doritos. It's going to be like when I wanted a PS4/Xbox One.

Been spamming for half an hour at best buy. Now it's back to no longer available for shipping. So was available for the past half hour or what??

Click the text, not the little circle button. It worked for me, and then after hitting submit over and over like 30 times it finally let me get an order in. Psyched that this nightmare is over haha.
It worked after like 30 tries of that. Now to try the place order button for the next 6 hours.

Well this is a fine thing to log in and see before heading tp bed. I guess this cements the notion to pick up a Series X at launch instead of the PS5.

Sony has gone further and further down the hole of just not caring and assuming people will just come to them. Just flat out lying to people now about preorder and not caring one bit about the backlash that might come from it.
Yeah. The backlash. Like selling 15 million consoles in its first week.

Was anyone able to get a pre-order done with Best Buy? I don't think I saw reports of any successes here.
Yep. Had the same issues as everyone. Just kept hitting checkout. Eventually went to pick shipping or store pickup. After repeated clicking went to payment page. More clicking to confirm purchase. That took about 10 tries. Overall took about an hour. Got email confirmation for in store pick up at 8:37 central time.

I know it's way too early, but I feel at this point that the only way I'm getting a next gen console near launch is if I buy too many $5 boxes at Taco Bell or open up bags and bags of Doritos. It's going to be like when I wanted a PS4/Xbox One.
It’s all about the drinks this year I believe ... codes are on the cups at Taco Bell sometime after the 21st (24 maybe?). So it’s cheaper and you’ll just have to punish your bladder and risk diabetes. 😎

Well this is the first time I've made it as far as the Place Your Order button on BB. Even managed to add my $300 gift card, which was not easy, mind you. I have now earned the privilege of never being able to complete my order.

Finally got a confirmation from Best Buy, took 15 min of pressing “place order” for it to finally go though. Thankfully it only went through once. Did Walmart have pre orders up at midnight as was suggested by their twitter comment?

bread's done
Back