Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Costco ps5 bundle for $600:[attachment=37836:698D8357-7E40-4BCB-A319-EB258DEB7C68.jpeg][attachment=37837:71363736-B10C-4BE4-83FC-D52A9F419950.jpeg]

Last edited by a moderator:
So I think it’s definitely safe to say the shortage is over at this point. Just saw my first PS5 in the Wild. Walmart near me had 3 in the case. I do have to say that it was a frustrating ride finding one when I did but it was always nice reading the posts from people when their hunt ended. You could almost feel the excitement in their words! It’s a nice thought that people can just walk in and walk out with one now

Best buy (at least here in Wisconsin) has numerous 5's available and it is simple enough (at this moment) to snag the FF XVI limited edition console online for pick-up Jun 22nd

And to tag on to what I posted yesterday: I had to make another Walmart run today and they still had the 3 in the case. Funny enough, they had 2 PS4s yesterday and those were sold out today

Just stop being poor and get both.
You're right I should just go get a Switch Lite and a PS4 slim. Instead of waiting for a better Switch and a PS5 Pro. Oh wait, I'm still poor...

And to tag on to what I posted yesterday: I had to make another Walmart run today and they still had the 3 in the case. Funny enough, they had 2 PS4s yesterday and those were sold out today
I guess I'm not only one poor.

Edit: The Dual Sense Edge doesn't work on PS4? Man, I wasn't expecting PS5 controller features to work on a PS4.

Last edited by a moderator:
What FF LE console?

Nvm... just a generic white PS5
The white is available now and the limited edition one will be available on the 22nd. It was up at the time fro pre-order. Might still be, I have not bothered to check. I don't need 2 ps5s....at least until they announce the "pro"

bread's done
Back