Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Wasn't 100% on how FedEx Delivery Manager worked but I set up notifications and was worried about my Walmart order. It looks like if you go to "advanced tracking" you can see labels made to you even if they haven't been picked up yet. It looks like Walmart made a label for my PS5 today and it just hasn't been scanned yet. 

Wasn't 100% on how FedEx Delivery Manager worked but I set up notifications and was worried about my Walmart order. It looks like if you go to "advanced tracking" you can see labels made to you even if they haven't been picked up yet. It looks like Walmart made a label for my PS5 today and it just hasn't been scanned yet.
It might not even be that. Mine was pending for a while, and despite showing the origin as being in Kentucky, now it shows it as being a few states over, right near where I live. It might take a bit for it to update, but if it still shows as arriving tomorrow, I expect that to be the case still.

im gonna ask the dumb question. is the miles morales spiderman a DLC for the other spiderman? is this a new complete game? A sequel? What exactly am i getting here?

My solutions package has mine in Kentucky now. Says Friday, hoping it’ll get here tomorrow, usually Kentucky packages don’t take but a day to get to me bud Friday’s cool too

im gonna ask the dumb question. is the miles morales spiderman a DLC for the other spiderman? is this a new complete game? A sequel? What exactly am i getting here?
It’s like a standalone DLC, 8-10 hours of gameplay, same engine as the base game but polished for the PS5. The Ultimate edition also gives you the polished base game for PS5 and I believe there’s a $20 upgrade option if you have the Miles Morales PS5 standard edition and want the original game (hasn’t been entirely confirmed).

Its a smaller sequel, but obviously still in new York, takes place at a different time of year, city is decorated for Christmas, you play as a miles instead of Peter Parker. Im Definitely in.

Anyone else’s Sony direct order stuck in Tennessee (or someplace else)? Seems like it should be in transit if I’m actually going to get it tomorrow. It’s been there since Saturday. This wouldn’t be the first time FedEx says something would be delivered “tomorrow” but it doesn’t happen.

Anyone get an email with $20 from Walmart for the Spider-Man glitch cancellation?
No not yet and I still have a copy in limbo because I ordered two to get free shipping. Everything from them seems they only canceled one copy but the non canceled copy hasn’t shipped or updated since the other was canceled.

Luckily I have a backup at BB but just received a delayed email from Walmart.

“Your items are delayed.

Hello,
We're very sorry, but due to high demand, one or more of your items is delayed. We're working hard to fulfill them as fast as we can.”

Antonline has shipped and have received the two emails for my $70 PSN dinero for the replacement for Destruction All Stars. It actually all worked out.

It’s like a standalone DLC, 8-10 hours of gameplay, same engine as the base game but polished for the PS5. The Ultimate edition also gives you the polished base game for PS5 and I believe there’s a $20 upgrade option if you have the Miles Morales PS5 standard edition and want the original game (hasn’t been entirely confirmed).
Insomniac has confirmed this on Twitter.

Target just shipped. Won't be here for a whole other week. That's a lot of time to be banging around in transit.
Not 100% on this but from what I’ve read online is target is saying the 18th for everyone but if you set up a fedex account and put in your address, fedex should show it being received by tomorrow.

So I got the delayed email from Walmart and maybe 10 minutes later I get a fedex notice I’m getting a 15lb package from Kentucky tomorrow from Solutions2go. Does anybody else use Solutions2go? I know I have a tool set coming from Home Depot.

So I got the delayed email from Walmart and maybe 10 minutes later I get a fedex notice I’m getting a 15lb package from Kentucky tomorrow from Solutions2go. Does anybody else use Solutions2go? I know I have a tool set coming from Home Depot.
That’s the third party company Walmart is using to ship the Ps5. You good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not yet and I still have a copy in limbo because I ordered two to get free shipping. Everything from them seems they only canceled one copy but the non canceled copy hasn’t shipped or updated since the other was canceled.
Mines still preparing. I just hope I really do get the $20. Question is when tho

Not 100% on this but from what I’ve read online is target is saying the 18th for everyone but if you set up a fedex account and put in your address, fedex should show it being received by tomorrow.
This isn't true. My Target order when I track it on Fedex shows ground shipping from TX to IN. Maybe it'll arrive before the 18th but it won't be here tomorrow with ground shipping.

How is walmart delaying people orders but will have them on sale tomorrow at 4 different times of the day.
this is what i am going to ask them in chat. i guess i learned my lesson about preordering at walmart. i have not got an email about a delay, but i assume it is just a matter of time, order status hasnt changed and i see nothing on fed ex. i should probably thank them though, just getting a ps5 cause its new and shiny, maybe missing out on getting it at release will convince me i dont want it right now anyway.

One of the two I have reserved from Walmart just updated through FedEx with an estimated delivery of tomorrow.  I can't tell if it's the order with my copy of Mile Morales, though.  These updates aren't reflected on the order details page.  I'm assuming it's the one without the game since I haven't been charged yet.  I paid for the other one with PayPal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is that? I’ve always thought FedEx is faster. Correct me if I’m wrong tho
In my area they are trash. Say they attempted to drop off and they never did. I had a package lost for 3 days. They kept showing delivery attempted and never did. I was home all day those 3 days. Then they couldn’t find it in their warehouse. This has happened multiple times. They’re the worst.

In my area they are trash. Say they attempted to drop off and they never did. I had a package lost for 3 days. They kept showing delivery attempted and never did. I was home all day those 3 days. Then they couldn’t find it in their warehouse. This has happened multiple times. They’re the worst.

Damn that’s horrible. I’ve only lost one item and it’s by usps. I just checked delivery estimate on my package tracker app and it shows 2 days away, Friday nov 13

Damn that’s horrible. I’ve only lost one item and it’s by usps. I just checked delivery estimate on my package tracker app and it shows 2 days away, Friday nov 13
Worst part it was like $1500 worth of networking gear for my new house build. I was fucking livid.

FedEx shipping for my Target order finally updated. It's coming from Midlothian, TX (DFW Area) and I'm in Houston. So I suspect it will be here early morning tomorrow.

Looks like Target was sloppy in every step but the delivery, leaving me mildly surprised.

My Gamestop fedex tracking number just updated from estimating being delivered tomorrow to being delivered Friday.  I assumed that would happen since it was only in label created stage since yesterday and said the delivery date may change depending when Fedex picks it up.

My Target one now has a tracking number but it's not in the system yet.  I'm guessing it will come Friday as well since my XSX from them came 1 day after launch and shipped 1 day before.

My Walmart one looks like it's going to be here tomorrow though which is nice.

I didn't pay for any expedited shipping from anywhere.

Same. They also love to mark stuff as delivered, and then have it show up days later. I'm fine with UPS.

FedEx shipping for my Target order finally updated. It's coming from Midlothian, TX (DFW Area) and I'm in Houston. So I suspect it will be here early morning tomorrow.

Looks like Target was sloppy in every step but the delivery, leaving me mildly surprised.
Glad to hear their TX DC has some - prior to this post I'd only seen shipments from MN. I'm really hoping their Madison, AL DC has stock...

Ups>usps>fedex>dhl
USPS is so much worse than fedex in my area it's not even funny. They constantly deliver things to the wrong house, wrong mail box, etc. And then you are stuck hoping one of your neighbors brings it to you which in my experience takes days or weeks if at all. But don't even get me started on DHL. For me it's:

UPS>FedEx>>>USPS>>>>>>>>>>>DHL

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Best Buy or GameStop say they'd have any extra consoles available on launch day?
Wondering if there's any places I should mash my F5 button other than Target tonight and Walmart tomorrow

bread's done
Back