Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I made an appt for 830 am pickup on my Xbox Series X but never got the confo email. I went anyway, they couldnt find me, but it was so slow they let me in to pick it up anyway. Unfortunately I have a faulty one that blew some smoke last night and completely went haywire today with loud popping that I already sent back to MS... ugh.. The odds!!!!
Hmm, Looks like I'll just chance it then, shouldn't be that many people there. Damn that's some bad luck, I thought it was a hoax on twitter. Oh one more thing, what time did your order get updated to ready for pick up?

Last edited by a moderator:
My Walmart preorder is still in the "Preparing order" status, as it has been since mid-September when I placed it. My credit card hasn't been charged yet, but I also haven't yet received a delay notification email, so I'll take it.
Did you download the FedEx app? I have tracking there for PS5 even though the Walmart app never updated

Hey for people that did the Best Buy appointment pick up, did you get a confirmation email or number. I did 6:00 am pick up for tomorrow but don't have any confirmation, should I just go?
I got an e-mail with the title "Your appointment has been confirmed for order pick-up."

I picked the 8:30 to 9:00 time slot.

Hmm, Looks like I'll just chance it then, shouldn't be that many people there. Damn that's some bad luck, I thought it was a hoax on twitter. Oh one more thing, what time did your order get updated to ready for pick up?
yea all good.. people want to poke fun, but unfortunately it's true. I got the email and app notification at midnight that it was ready :) was super smooth. Love Best Buy!

If that site is accurate, there's about 70 around me I have a shot at.
You gotta be quick, they won't all come up at the same time. Stores will pop in around you, almost like a different store every time it refreshes. Have your information already entered (card you are going to use/etc.) and the address defaults. If you need a PIN for your Red Card, be ready to put it in fast. It does not hold it for you to finish checking out.

I got my Series X like this, but had a few misses before I finally got one to go through at a store. It was actually up to Targets pretty far from me, then one nor that far popped up and I got it there.

You gotta be quick, they won't all come up at the same time. Stores will pop in around you, almost like a different store every time it refreshes. Have your information already entered (card you are going to use/etc.) and the address defaults. If you need a PIN for your Red Card, be ready to put it in fast. It does not hold it for you to finish checking out.
Yea, i got the Xbox Monday night and noticed all that. Got one then.

So Walmart still isn't showing it as updated.  Still haven't been charged, but FedEx has the label and right now it's basically chilling in a FedEx facility a couple hours away.  Now it seems like I might not get it tomorrow. 

it's useless to check fedex manager for if they created a label if you paid with your credit card. just check your credit card for pending charges. walmart won't actually ship u a ps5 without first charging it.

it's useless to check fedex manager for if they created a label if you paid with your credit card. just check your credit card for pending charges. walmart won't actually ship u a ps5 without first charging it.
You must have missed all the people that received xboxs early from Walmart without being charged

I just see it OOS everywhere. Only places I've seen it available were Sam's Club (couldn't add to cart) and the $750 bundle at Gamestop (no thanks).

Got through to the Sony Direct store and PS5s are out of stock.

Gamestop bundles are filled with crap I don't want (NBA 2k21...really Gamestop?) so I'll take my chances with Target. Not sure if the Newegg bundles came and went or they haven't gone up yet.

Target most likely wont update until 00:00 CST time since they are based out of Minneapolis. Don't quote me on that but in times past that seems to be when things would update or would go live. 

bread's done
Back