Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

I've been following this for awhile ( long time lurker )  and like a lot of us, got our hopes dashed on the first go around with Target.

So far, I ended up getting lucky on the second go around as I kept hitting the damn Place Your Order button until it finally went through . I say so far, because its never over until its over.  I did get the confirmation email that its processing for pickup, and still waiting for the order is ready. 

I have a sneaky suspicion that they are deliberately releasing them in small batches at timed intervals.  I certainly don't want to get peoples hopes up and make them stay up later than they should, but that's just my hunch. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Somehow...I don't know how...my Target order went through twice. Even though it kept giving me errors and never actually gave me any confirmation while I was on the website. But then I checked my email and I have two separate confirmation emails with different order numbers for pickup tomorrow at Target. I checked my credit card and sure enough - two charges from them. My mind is blown. Here's to hoping they don't get cancelled lol

Whelp, that was an odd night. Had it in my cart at Sam's Club, poof, twice at Target, poof, Target gave me a hard time with my CC on the third time so went Paypal and guess what? Poof

Maybe there will be more at Target tonight (this morning?), maybe not. Maybe Amazon will have some today, maybe Best Buy, who knows?

Would prefer to pick this sucker up than go with Walmart, but that seems like, ugh, the last resort for tomorrow, which Walmart is, to me, THE last resort

Best of luck to everyone still trying to score one tonight

The add to cart button on Target for online orders has popped up a couple times. Managed to snag a digital spamming the place order button.

Whelp, that was an odd night. Had it in my cart at Sam's Club, poof, twice at Target, poof, Target gave me a hard time with my CC on the third time so went Paypal and guess what? Poof

Maybe there will be more at Target tonight (this morning?), maybe not. Maybe Amazon will have some today, maybe Best Buy, who knows?

Would prefer to pick this sucker up than go with Walmart, but that seems like, ugh, the last resort for tomorrow, which Walmart is, to me, THE last resort

Best of luck to everyone still trying to score one tonight
Have a good one. Can't get anything neither and I think Walmart is just gonna be so much worse. I am 100% confident employees get ultra benefits. I know a couple who works there and that's their gig sniffing discounts in electronics and working IN electronics.

Anyone else have their Best Buy order ship and still only say label created? I got a shipping email over 12 hours ago and yet it still says UPS is waiting on the item. I really hope Best Buy didn't fail to send it and screw me over.

I just got my "your item is delayed" email from walmart. on top of that, they wont let me cancel the order so i can try to use those gift cards today on the stock they are going to sell to other people instead of fulfilling my preorder.

Mine is finally out for delivery. Weeks of Walmart having no clue what the hell was going on then bam. It reminds me of dumb and dumber. Just when I think they couldn't be any dumber and they went and did something like this and TOTALLY REDEEM THEMSELVES.

How accurate is that popfinder inventory site?

It's still showing quite a bit in stock at Targets around my area so just wondering if its worth keeping hope alive for another target website refresh of more consoles.

It had a ton of them around 2am right after I missed the first one, then I woke up again at like 5am to feed my son and it showed less but still some, and now it's still showing the same amount I saw at 5am.

Walmart arriving today
GameStop arriving tomorrow
Both from Fedex and for those who work long hours I was able to have both held at FedEx for pickup.

it's useless to check fedex manager for if they created a label if you paid with your credit card. just check your credit card for pending charges. walmart won't actually ship u a ps5 without first charging it.
Mine has shipped, set to arrive today, and I haven’t been charged yet.

Anyone going to target to see if they’re selling any outright? Stores still show 5-10 consoles in stock even after the in store orders from last night

Any of them if you have a good credit or make decent money.
Correct most of my cards are in the 25-50k range a few won’t give me more credit because I have more total available credit than I make in annual income. My Ficos are all over 800. I make a pretty good living my as well. I also fill out the optional questions lenders ask like savings and 401k balances etc.

So after hearing nothing from Walmart, my pre order shipped and is out for delivery already. In fact, the last city scan is only like 15-20 minutes away.

Btw got my ps5 at bb already. Playing demon souls on my 1080p tv...this is a huge generational leap over ps4. Much bigger than ps3 to ps4 even on normal HD.

The system is louder than a series x. The disk drive is as loud as a ps4...the fans do get fairly quite. Not like a jet engine more like a wind blowing.

Btw got my ps5 at bb already. Playing demon souls on my 1080p tv...this is a huge generational leap over ps4. Much bigger than ps3 to ps4 even on normal HD.

The system is louder than a series x. The disk drive is as loud as a ps4...the fans do get fairly quite. Not like a jet engine more like a wind blowing.
Congrats! Hope you took the day off to enjoy it

I dont want to be a dick but in 2001 after graduating high school my citi card was 15k limit. Best advice would literally be to ask them for a higher credit limit. I do this with all my cards yearly/bi yearly and if you pay on time and don't really get above 10% on your limit they will raise it each time. My citi, chase and american express all have over 50k.
Lenders do not give as much credit out like they use to pre 2008. However if you pay your bills in full and have a long credit history you should have no issues. Also some banks are more willing than others to give high limits. For instance Amex will not raise my credit limit because I have too much already that I don’t use with other banks. It’s the canned response I get every time.

They are probably trying to keep the dream alive.

The PS5 I paid Gamestop for release day delivery hasn't checked in since 3:30 this morning on shipping, and it is suppose to travel from Tennessee to NY to be delivered today. I'm a little doubtful. Meanwhile my gf's standard order is out for delivery.

Is there any way to know when a fedex truck is close so I'm not busy and miss the signature required package?

sometimes UPS has a truck tracker

FYI this sucker is the fastest WiFi device I’ve ever used...dled an 800 meg up date in a few seconds. Psn is slammed now. Taking forever for spider man remaster to dl.

I remember one person that ordered from Target last night posting that their PS5 was ready for pickup. Anybody else? I didn't get the notification for my Series X until almost 11am so I'm not particularly concerned at the moment but the thought of a cancellation still lurks in my mind.

I remember one person that ordered from Target last night posting that their PS5 was ready for pickup. Anybody else? I didn't get the notification for my Series X until almost 11am so I'm not particularly concerned at the moment but the thought of a cancellation still lurks in my mind.
Mine's ready for pickup and I got an order in last night.

Astros playroom is actually a pretty good game. Hope you guys give it a look. Shows off the dual sense well...demon souls not so much. The triggers have a very plasticy resistance. Wish Sony used meat for the internals. Triggers feel great under normal circumstances.

Cant wait. Demon soul's is one of my favorite games. I havent been able to play it due to PS3 crapping out some years ago.

My credit score is 798(just refinanced) and I make good, not great money. Chase sapphire gives my about 20k.
Own home, little to no debt, use CC as a fraud shield and payment consolidation. CC companies want to get you a lot of rope and hope you get stuck. At one point before I started tightening up on finances I was paying $400-$500 a month just on unsecured CC interest alone. Yeah they'll give you a lot of credit, they want that monthly interest.

I pre-ordered the PS5 from Walmart the night it first went live and it was supposed to arrive today.  Got an email from saying my order is delayed.  It still shows "Preparing Order" on the website. :whistle2:(

Own home, little to no debt, use CC as a fraud shield and payment consolidation. CC companies want to get you a lot of rope and hope you get stuck. At one point before I started tightening up on finances I was paying $400-$500 a month just on unsecured CC interest alone. Yeah they'll give you a lot of credit, they want that monthly interest.
Great post. Last month, I paid off all of my credit card debt. I feel so free.

Sorry to not read the entire thread, but is there any reliable service to get an alert when these are available? NIS and Wario64 seem to be slow and fighting the bots is nigh impossible. I'm fine with waiting till next year but hearing all the neat stuff about the console made me want to check one out this holiday season.

I just got in on a ps5 disc version at best buy order at 6:20 am.

Bummer is pickup says preparing for Monday.

But at least I can get one with 18 month financing.

That comes out to about 1 dollar a day for a year and a half.  That's worth it.

I pre-ordered the PS5 from Walmart the night it first went live and it was supposed to arrive today. Got an email from saying my order is delayed. It still shows "Preparing Order" on the website. :whistle2:(
I'm in the same boat and am pissed that there will be PS5 in stores. Guess I'm playing that roulette since Target crashed on me last night.

I looked at my email from my WM order and I got the email 90 seconds after it went live for preorder.

Cant wait. Demon soul's is one of my favorite games. I havent been able to play it due to PS3 crapping out some years ago.
Not actually a souls fan, but I like bloodborne a lot more. Actually enjoying astros playroom a lot. Tons of good fan service, surprisingly polished, and has some catchy songs. Like one about the ps5s gpu.

Going to give Spider-Man remaster and mm a turn soon.

bread's done
Back