Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Got a pickup order through at target last night, but it was cancelled in the middle of the night. Popfindr is showing 65 available at that store now, while every other store in the area has single digits.

Anyone else experience this?

Halfway through checkout at Walmart (selecting my address) was as close as I could get. Guess I'll try again in a few hours.

I thought WalMart was going to be for local pickup as well.  Any chance of that happening later today?  I had one in my cart and got to the shipping address verification....after it had told me a couple of times that it was out, then it removed it from my cart.

Since Target seems to have some available locally according to popfindr, anyone have any idea if/when they would make them live if they in fact did?

Walmart is all over the place. Preordered back in September, received an email saying my PS5 was delayed. Now just 3 min ago received an email saying it’s out for delivery today. Really surprised a corporation as big as Walmart has these kids of issues. Oh well first world problems I guess. Good luck to all those still in the hunt for a system.

Walmart is all over the place. Preordered back in September, received an email saying my PS5 was delayed. Now just 3 min ago received an email saying it’s out for delivery today. Really surprised a corporation as big as Walmart has these kids of issues. Oh well first world problems I guess. Good luck to all those still in the hunt for a system.
Just need 1 more for gift and good. Got mine at Best Buy with no fuss

Was told by an employee this morning they were only fulfilling online orders. Nothing instore
Me too, but the inventory is showing stuff still in stock. Will they open up online orders for in store pickup at some point or something to get rid of em? Or is popfindr just wrong?

Amazon PS5 got here about 30 minutes ago with my copy of Miles Morales PS5. Waiting on FedEx to deliver my Target order now.

Wal-Mart was a shit show when they went live. Almost finished checking out, stuck at a loading screen, then they're gone. Oh well, gonna be trying all day to get one for my friend.

Did anyone get one from Walmart at noon?  If so is it a local store pickup or delivery?  I was able to get the xbox x on Tuesday at local walmart but while i did get the ps5 added to my cart, site crashed and when it came back it was no longer available, check back at 3.  I don't care to try again at 3 if they have local stock but if it is a nationwide thing not sure i'll even waste my time.  

Also had one in my cart from costco but never would take my security code.  Tried for 30 minutes and when it eventually took it said it was no longer available.  Double nut punch this afternoon.  Both in the cart couldn't check out of either one.  

I am starting to think the local stores do not have any because i can't get any inventory tracker to show local walmart's numbers.

Did anyone get one from Walmart at noon? If so is it a local store pickup or delivery? I was able to get the xbox x on Tuesday at local walmart but while i did get the ps5 added to my cart, site crashed and when it came back it was no longer available, check back at 3. I don't care to try again at 3 if they have local stock but if it is a nationwide thing not sure i'll even waste my time.

Also had one in my cart from costco but never would take my security code. Tried for 30 minutes and when it eventually took it said it was no longer available. Double nut punch this afternoon. Both in the cart couldn't check out of either one.

I am starting to think the local stores do not have any because i can't get any inventory tracker to show local walmart's numbers.
delivery, I didnt see any local pick up options

Finally got a shipping confirmation email from Walmart.  The PS5 has been in transit since yesterday and is expected to arrive today.   :D/

Walmart order shipped this morning and was just delivered. 10am PST.

Wasn't sure it was going to be delivered this week so I didn't get any games for it... Guess I have to run to the store after work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone knows how often retailers stock consoles? All I remember was talking to a walmart laptop dude a year ago where they said the stock every wed. or thur. for electronics. Don't even know if that's true.

I’m in Reno so close to the west coast. Thanks all I was a little worried I was the only one and they were going to cancel on me.

My PS5 from Walmart is ready to be picked up from the Fed-Ex Store (I don’t trust them to deliver it to my house....they often just dump stuff by my mailbox for anyone to take, and leave).

...I still have not been charged yet. Edit : Finally a charge has shown up, but it was not there earlier today.

Can’t wait to go and pick it up!

My PS5 from Walmart is ready to be picked up from the Fed-Ex Store (I don’t trust them to deliver it to my house....they often just dump stuff by my mailbox for anyone to take, and leave).

...I still have not been charged yet.

Can’t wait to go and pick it up!
is this the digital editon from walmart? i have not been charged either yet.

My PS5 from Sony direct came. Code that was sent on Thank You card doesn't work though. Now just waiting on Amazon, and I need to go pick up one from Best Buy.

Picked my PS5 in-store order up this morning and people were there offering cash. Ended up selling mine with an extra controller for $1200...couldn’t pass that up. I still have another one shipping from Target.
One thing that is definitely better than a PS5 ... is a free PS5.

I woulda done that in a heartbeat.
That's insane. I would have sold mine too easily. Did you even have to negotiate that or was the offer just straight 1200? I would be paranoid about the bills being real and all that.

Now I wonder if I shouldn't just keep mine in the box and see what happens over the next few days with the price of these things.

Pulled up to Best Buy at 5:50 for my 6am appointment. They came out to the car, took my info then came out at 6am and gave it to me. Was the only one there. Pretty quiet and straightforward to be honest.

That's insane. I would have sold mine too easily. Did you even have to negotiate that or was the offer just straight 1200? I would be paranoid about the bills being real and all that.

Now I wonder if I shouldn't just keep mine in the box and see what happens over the next few days with the price of these things.
No negotiation at all, and the guy was happy. All of the bills were legit.

Apparently GameStop did sign a contract recently with FedEx, and even the employees hate it. The store was still waiting for the digital PS5s to be delivered.

Still waiting on AC:V from the Target glitch but my Demons Souls is ready to be picked up. I'm bummed that I have to wait on Cyberpunk.

unknown.png

Damn you

If I get the regular edition of Miles, I think you can add the PS5 version of 2018 Spider-Man for $20. If I then trade Miles back in a month, will I still have access to PS5 version of Spider-man as a separate executable?

If you need to access PS5 Spider-Man through MM, I'll just go digital

bread's done
Back