Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

GRRRRRRRR straigt to an hour queue FML - I have been refreshing every 2 minutes all day. Refresh again and throws me an an hour line
Just cleared the Queue and instead of being taken to the purchase area ...

... got shot right back out to 'more than an hour'

I had 9 minutes in my queue and it suddenly jumped to an hour
ahahaha.

1 minute.... 0.... Redirecting you to the site.... Captcha.....

Hey guess what your wait time is now an hour.

MOTHER F hahaha.

Just cleared the Queue and instead of being taken to the purchase area ...

... got shot right back out to 'more than an hour'

Yep. Ugh

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a Walmart PS5 digital order delivered, how ever the website says DELAYED.

Looks like I can cancel the order so no charge ?  weird.

"Delayed—check back later for status update(Package 1 of 1)

Preparing order
Tracking available soon
Sony PlayStation 5, Digital Edition
Sony PlayStation 5, Digital Edition
$399.00$399.00"

Anyone find one at costco? I know they had bundle online yesterday, wondering if they'll have any at the warehouse.
I don't know about the physical locations, but yesterday online after getting stuck on a few loading and error messages on their website I gave up, only to find out this morning that it actually went through somehow! Order was confirmed and everything so if anyone couldn't get it to work online yesterday at Costco, you may want to double check and see if it went through.

If it makes anyone feel better I was on the site refreshing since long before they had a queue and there hasn't been any stock.

I'm on the PS5 page, past the queue, and it's still Out of Stock. The page has crashed back to html a few times but comes back about a minute later. 

Edit:

Crashed to HTML again right at 3:59 EST. 

Just noticed it's only the disc edition page that has crashed. The digital edition can still be loaded but is also out of stock currently. 

Page came back from html only at 4:01, must be bots hammering the site the minute before and after a new hour. 

If it makes anyone feel better I was on the site refreshing since long before they had a queue and there hasn't been any stock.

I'm on the PS5 page, past the queue, and it's still Out of Stock. The page has crashed back to html a few times but comes back about a minute later.

Edit:

Crashed to HTML again right at 3:59 EST.
Really just confirms my experience and that of a few others: there aren't any PS5s behind the queue at the moment

Maybe there will be in an hour?

Who the hell knows at this point

I figure my best chance at getting a PS5 is going to be walking into Wal-Mart on a random ass day and seeing one. At this point I'm hoping to get one before any of Gran Turismo/Horizon/GOW/Ratchet and Clank comes out

For the people that ordered from Playstation Direct did you receive an email that told you when your console shipped? No email and it says preparing to ship on the website, but I got an email from FedEx saying I have a package being delivered tomorrow that needs signature. It's already in FedEx hands. Its 18lbs. Im guessing its my ps5.

Yep, the order I had at BB got delayed by a day since they hadn't gotten their shipment yet. Order for pickup came through last night though, so Target fails again. The first being that they were the only retailer to miss launch day shipment of my PS5. That order is coming today however, so just a one day delay.
Mine got delayed to saturday, damn ups mychoice. Wish I can just pick it up from the nearest ups

Was in front of the queue and still couldn't get one. Gone now :(

Site crashed out during checkout three times and then came back out of stock.

My Direct order from yesterday shipped today and should arrive on Monday.  Not going to be around for most of the weekend, and it requires a signature, so that works out alright for me. 

My Direct order from yesterday shipped today and should arrive on Monday. Not going to be around for most of the weekend, and it requires a signature, so that works out alright for me.
When did you order? Mine says it still is preparing to ship. Thanks & congrats

Got in that last Sony Que before it went up. Has to go to work. Now I read there was a way to bypass it anyway.

Well fuck this. I’m just never getting a PS5. I can’t sit here and watch a screen all day.

When did you order? Mine says it still is preparing to ship. Thanks & congrats
I placed my order around 2:00 p.m. yesterday afternoon. The console had actually shipped this morning, but I didn't get the email until about 3 hours later.

Hope yours ships quickly also.

You can also just mash escape and it skips the queue. If you get a white screen or a page missing the cart button just refresh and mash again.

But now that the bypass/noscript trick is out, won't we have a bypass line instead of a virtual queue? So our chances of getting one only marginally increase.

If you got as far as the Sony checkout, may as well leave it there for next time, assuming Sony doesn't remove them.

It's like Sony has gone out of their way to incentivize bots and scammers with how they've handled this entire console launch. Waiting in a queue for absolutely no reason, just to find out that there were ways to actually get the console from the website without the need for a queue

So Walmart won’t let me just go in the store with the packing slip from my PS5 and add the warranty. They said I can return and rebuy but that might not even work. I tried to call the 1-800 number and they told me I could only add it on the .com side at time of purchase.

bread's done
Back