Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Wonder if there are any other ways around the queue? I'm sure they'll be more stock as the day goes on, but this sucks as soon as there was light at the end of the tunnel they had to go and fix it

Curious how you approach this with the buyer? Did you two wait in line together? They just wait on a couch? I like the idea as well, just wondering about etiquette.
We met at the bank, and went in together. I had someone with me so I and the buyer stayed inside near the security guard( I showed them the item and let them check it out, made sure to explain everything, answer any questions they had) while the other person went to teller and deposited the cash. When everything was clear. I gave them their item.

We met at the bank, and went in together. I had someone with me so I and the buyer stayed inside near the security guard( I showed them the item and let them check it out, made sure to explain everything, answer any questions they had) while the other person went to teller and deposited the cash. When everything was clear. I gave them their item.
I'm gonna start selling things just so I can feel like I'm in one of those spy movies. :nottalking:

Preordered mine from Target when preorders went live.  Unfortunately did not get it at launch and delivery was expected this Wednesday but just got an update from UPS that it is out for delivery.

Still no movement on my Costco order from Thursday. I mean should it move to preparing to ship or something at least?

Waited in line and of course another failure. 

I have already played Cold War and Miles and while they were awful on PS4 I guess thats taken out the sting of not getting a PS5. Especially since I doubt I'll be getting one until like Summer of next year at this point. 

This online bullshit sure has been defeating though.

. Interesting. Thanks. If the money was funny the bank teller would pick up I'm thinking?

Any news on when there will be more stock of the Pulse 3D Headsets?

They are still sold out everywhere I looked, even when they went on sale a week or two before the actual console...

Is Spider-man Remaster online available through the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition and not sold by itself because I’m struggling to find it in the psn store?

My wife's target order was pretty battered when received, but everything inside is fine. Probably had something to do with Fedex loading it up for delivery, scheduling by the end of the day, and then bringing it back undelivered and changing it to the next day since Friday. Just got it this morning in this state:

https://i.imgur.com/gWTL0pS.jpg

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/227129112962007040/777995171030892544/PXL_20201116_203422515.jpg?width=1612&height=1209

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/227129112962007040/777995171618226252/PXL_20201116_203359215.jpg?width=1612&height=1209

I'm glad I ordered mine from PS direct. Came on launch day in pristine shape. 4 days later, my wife's finally gets here like this. It works, but c'mon Target.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Spider-man Remaster online available through the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition and not sold by itself because I’m struggling to find it in the psn store?
If you have the standard miles morales on PS5, you can purchase it only though the game, select your save file and you will see the option in the lower right hand corner, I believe you press R1 to purchase once you are in the right spot. Unfortunately it's only available through the game though, not the PSN store for whatever reason.

My wife's target order was pretty battered when received, but everything inside is fine. Probably had something to do with Fedex loading it up for delivery, scheduling by the end of the day, and then bringing it back undelivered and changing it to the next day since Friday. Just got it this morning in this state:
My order from Target was pretty similar. Add on they marked it as delivered and then came rolling up to my house about 5 ~ 10 minutes later. Rarely do I get anything sent via FedEx but every time I do it has been a problem. This shipment motivated to setup an account for their manage delivery service so I can just pick things up instead.

https://i.imgur.com/gWTL0pS.jpg

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/227129112962007040/777995171030892544/PXL_20201116_203422515.jpg?width=1612&height=1209

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/227129112962007040/777995171618226252/PXL_20201116_203359215.jpg?width=1612&height=1209

I'm glad I ordered mine from PS direct. Came on launch day in pristine shape. 4 days later, my wife's finally gets here like this. It works, but c'mon Target.
The boxes look incredibly flimsy. I'm a very fussy collector, and I had so many problems getting LE PS4 Pros in mint condition. I think I'm going to lose my mind trying to do that this gen. Lol

Did anyone use a HDMI 2.1 aka Ultra High Speed cable other than the one supplied? I eventually need to put the cable behind a wall and need 15' length. There's a couple out there and I wanted to see if anyone had success with a longer cable.
I got these for my tv because I didn’t want to use the factory cables. Super thick cables and I believe one of the few ones actually certified for 2.1.

Zeskit 8K Ultra HD High Speed 48Gpbs HDMI Cable 10ft, 8K60 4K120 144Hz eARC HDR10 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 & 2.3 Compatible with Dolby Vision Xbox PS4 PS5 Apple TV 4K Roku Fire TV Switch Vizio Sony LG Samsung https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S196T4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_7fXSFbBACY7FH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

yeah sams club had a bundle up a few minuntes ago, website crashed but app was kinda working, it took away all of my payment menthods. Had series s for a while. Series X is still available now

So the copy of Spider Man I preordered for PS5 at Walmart.com back when it was a price mistake for $20 and walmart sent out emails saying they were canceling it but giving out $20 gift cards has... shipped. Anyone else?

So the copy of Spider Man I preordered for PS5 at Walmart.com back when it was a price mistake for $20 and walmart sent out emails saying they were canceling it but giving out $20 gift cards has... shipped. Anyone else?
Mine still shows delayed just like my PS5 order shows which I received on Thursday and still haven’t been charged for.

My Best buy order was supposed to be available for in store pick up yesterday. Morning came with no update so I went into the store.  I was told by the Rep (after looking on the computer) that the Playstation 5 shipment was signed for by receiving in the back from UPS (at 10:14 AM.) The shipment needed to be sorted, scanned and then it will be allowed to pick up by me.  It will be ready in a few hours or the end of the day at worst.

Fast forward to today.  I get a message on my account that says they are "working on it, and if they can't get it to my store in a week they are going to cancel my order."

What the hell do I do?  Should I go back into the store today and ask them why they can't just get it from the back and give it to me?  I have dreadful feelings I am going to lose out here.

I got these for my tv because I didn’t want to use the factory cables. Super thick cables and I believe one of the few ones actually certified for 2.1.

Zeskit 8K Ultra HD High Speed 48Gpbs HDMI Cable 10ft, 8K60 4K120 144Hz eARC HDR10 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 & 2.3 Compatible with Dolby Vision Xbox PS4 PS5 Apple TV 4K Roku Fire TV Switch Vizio Sony LG Samsung https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S196T4Z/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_7fXSFbBACY7FH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Is that better than this or basically the same?
Monoprice Ultra 8K High Speed HDMI Cable - 6 Feet - Black, 48Gbps, 8K, Dynamic HDR, eARC - DynamicView Series https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WNM2NJ5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabc_uJ6SFbQ3DG02Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

My Best buy order was supposed to be available for in store pick up yesterday. Morning came with no update so I went into the store. I was told by the Rep (after looking on the computer) that the Playstation 5 shipment was signed for by receiving in the back from UPS (at 10:14 AM.) The shipment needed to be sorted, scanned and then it will be allowed to pick up by me. It will be ready in a few hours or the end of the day at worst.

Fast forward to today. I get a message on my account that says they are "working on it, and if they can't get it to my store in a week they are going to cancel my order."

What the hell do I do? Should I go back into the store today and ask them why they can't just get it from the back and give it to me? I have dreadful feelings I am going to lose out here.
My XSX order at BB was in a similar state. Due for pickup last Friday, then updated to delayed and trying to fill before this Friday or it would be cancelled. It was updated to ready for pickup yesterday. I guess be patient and hopefully it'll be ready for you soon.

Sony Direct is really fast. Ordered yesterday, ships from NJ, on the truck for delivery today.
How the hell did you get an order in? I have a PS5 in my cart. Was refreshing all morning when I was all of a sudden in the queue. The ESC trick and NOSCRIPT weren't working to bypass. Did you just get lucky?

How the hell did you get an order in? I have a PS5 in my cart. Was refreshing all morning when I was all of a sudden in the queue. The ESC trick and NOSCRIPT weren't working to bypass. Did you just get lucky?
I wasn't even trying very hard really. I had the page up in a browser tab and I have the Page Monitor Chrome plug in watching the page at default settings. I work from home at my own PC so I heard the chirp, tabbed over, saw that I was now in a queue for 1hr+. I saw the Wario64 tweet a little later. Putzed around a bit, saw the queue was at 38ish min, putzed around some more, saw the queue was at 3 min so I waited on the tab. It refreshed out of the queue and there it was. I had made a Direct account the other day but had no orders so I had to take a sec and enter my CC info since auto fill only did it partially. Checked out smooth, no lag at all.

I wasn't even trying very hard really. I had the page up in a browser tab and I have the Page Monitor Chrome plug in watching the page at default settings. I work from home at my own PC so I heard the chirp, tabbed over, saw that I was now in a queue for 1hr+. I saw the Wario64 tweet a little later. Putzed around a bit, saw the queue was at 38ish min, putzed around some more, saw the queue was at 3 min so I waited on the tab. It refreshed out of the queue and there it was. I had made a Direct account the other day but had no orders so I had to take a sec and enter my CC info since auto fill only did it partially. Checked out smooth, no lag at all.
Yeah, I noticed the queue time dropping quick yesterday, but OOS by the time I got in. I'll check out the page monitor plugin. Thanks.

So... I did a BACKUP of my PS4 weeks ago and sold it, but my PS5 won't recognize it, probably because I did a backup instead of copying save/application folders specifically. Any tricks for working around this? Right now, my only option seems to be having to buy a PS4 just so I can restore and then copy my data and return it (possible through Gamestop but I'd rather not go through that hassle)

So... I did a BACKUP of my PS4 weeks ago and sold it, but my PS5 won't recognize it, probably because I did a backup instead of copying save/application folders specifically. Any tricks for working around this? Right now, my only option seems to be having to buy a PS4 just so I can restore and then copy my data and return it (possible through Gamestop but I'd rather not go through that hassle)
PS5 isn't perfect backwards compatibility for sure. I had 14 failed installs on my HD...of course 12 of them are unknowns. One for sure is Shadwen, which I forgot was on there, but the others not sure.

Well my PS5 has emerged from the 5-day shipping purgatory known as the UPS Hodgkins, IL facility and is out for delivery. Really looking forward to Demon's Souls, Miles Morales, and playing Sackboy with my son. Oddly though I'm most excited to play Astro.

Well my PS5 has emerged from the 5-day shipping purgatory known as the UPS Hodgkins, IL facility and is out for delivery. Really looking forward to Demon's Souls, Miles Morales, and playing Sackboy with my son. Oddly though I'm most excited to play Astro.
I don't want to hype it up too much, but I'm loving astro. Just beat it last night and I'm going to mop up some trophies for the platinum. Such a fun game. I definitely thought it was just a tech demo but there's a real game here and they integrate the controller functionality in really fun and unique ways. I'm excited to see what these devs do next.

I entered that queue maybe 5 minutes after it started yesteday.  OOS.  (I come to find out at minute 6 of the drop).  Lucky you.  This is only like the 5th ps direct queue that I have been oos.  

This is ANNOYING.  That and the walmart drops.....

Why is it I can preorder games but now we have to adrenalin junkies to order a preorder.  I would be happy just to put money down and wait for it to be fulfilled.  Any one have thoughts as to why they are doing it this way??!

Frustrated... 

bread's done
Back