Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Unfortunately they operate heavily in NYC. They lie on their machines so often. Package says it's been delivered 3 hours before it actually is.
Makes me look like a fool asking a neighbor if they've seen it.
They lied every time when they would ship for us. And every time I’d call amazon and call them out on it. After 3 or 4 times of them lying about deliveries or losing items, I had amazon note on the account to never use them again for our house. They must have actually done that as they never used them again with us. Could be a coincidence.

Seriously, every time I chose same day or next day delivery they’d use lasership and it would never arrive on time, or at all. I’d call them and demand a refund and a credit and they do it every time. I’d eventually get the package like a week later. Free items for everyone!

Son of a!!!!
How do some people keep finding these random restocks and even have enough time to post them on deal sites, while the rest of us keep seeing "out of stock" or the website crashes and we end up not getting one... Are we unlucky or do we need to be sitting in front of the computer all day constantly refreshing various websites?

Woah! Is it true that tom's Walmart sale would be RESTRICTED to in-store pick up only!? Wouldn't that be the most amazing anti scalper hurdle?
Walmart's Website still states "available online only." :(

Well, at least I have it in my cart from last time lol.

Got my PS5 from a local store yesterday (release day order) and now deciding on what to do on my "release day delivery" Walmart order that isn't showing up until today or tomorrow.  If you are in the Midwest and close to I-80 or I-29 (hint, hint) PM me and I'll let you know what the Walmart box looks like when it shows up.

Not out to gouge anyone and no promises but I will have a second one shortly.

How do some people keep finding these random restocks and even have enough time to post them on deal sites, while the rest of us keep seeing "out of stock" or the website crashes and we end up not getting one... Are we unlucky or do we need to be sitting in front of the computer all day constantly refreshing various websites?
I’m sure there are apps and website trackers people use.

That and sitting at computer all day 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sony X90CH 85" TV will be $1970 starting tomorrow at Costco. The sale runs until 11/30. Comes with a 5 year Sony warranty. There is a issue right now after the HDMI 2.1 update that makes text at 120fps blurry when using a PC. Sony has stated that it should be fixed in another update.

https://www.costco.com/sony-85%22-class---x90ch-series---4k-uhd-led-lcd-tv.product.100657292.html
85 inches... we are getting eerily close to Fahrenheit 451 levels of wall sized TVs.

The Sony X90CH 85" TV will be $1970 starting tomorrow at Costco. The sale runs until 11/30. Comes with a 5 year Sony warranty. There is a issue right now after the HDMI 2.1 update that makes text at 120fps blurry when using a PC. Sony has stated that it should be fixed in another update.

https://www.costco.com/sony-85%22-class---x90ch-series---4k-uhd-led-lcd-tv.product.100657292.html

ElrDSPwWMAEIods.jpg
Anybody know if the 55” inch version is getting any cheaper than the $970 it currently is?

umm yea I got one, but I feel like I should cancel it  its such a rip off... 

PS5 - 500
Demon souls - 70

Spider man - 50

1 extra controller -70

a year ps plus - 60 (if your dumb) 

and a crappy headset for ps4... (40) Oh I guess this is actually 80.. thats how they are justifying it - Is this headset any good

Should be 790 total.. 

Is the extra 60 bucks just to help keep gamestops lights on? 

What do you guys think? 

umm yea I got one, but I feel like I should cancel it its such a rip off...

PS5 - 500
Demon souls - 70

Spider man - 50

1 extra controller -70

and a crappy headset for ps4... (40) Oh I guess this is actually 80.. thats how they are justifying it - Is this headset any good

Should be 790 total..

What do you guys think?
Any chance returning most everything except maybe the PS5 and PS+? I've never bought a bundle to know.

Those that successfully got a ps5 from Walmart- what was your cart strategy?

Click on item at the time and add? Or have item in your “saved for later” cart and add from there at the time?

PS5 - 500
Demon souls - 70

Spider man - 50

1 extra controller -70

Should be 790 total..

What do you guys think?
As desperate as I am for a PS5, that bundle was a big no for me. I haven't paid full price for a game in years, a year of PS+ can be found for around $28-35, and that headset just looks like junk thrown in to boost the profit margin.

With that all said, I think for anyone who was planning to buy most of those items at full price anyways it's a great way to secure a PS5 right now (still can't get over the headset but I guess it's a small cost to guarantee yourself a PS5).

PS5 - 500
Demon souls - 70
Spider man - 50
1 extra controller -70

Should be 790 total..

What do you guys think?
Spider-man is the Ultimate Edition for $70 so the headset is most likely $80.

Any chance returning most everything except maybe the PS5 and PS+? I've never bought a bundle to know.
Yea I was wondering that as well... Anyone every had success in returning parts of a gamestop bundle?
I tried yesterday to return a game that was in my bundle. It was a no go. Was told had to return the entire bundle, or accept trade in credit for the game. I just kept the game.

How are you guys doing this? phone app?
I tried Safari and Chrome, and I had a family member help and use the Walmart app and Safari on an iPad. Still didn't even see the "Add to cart" button on any of them. This is insane.

I think really the only way for most people to have a chance at getting one at this point is getting lucky refreshing a website right when there is a random unannounced restock (that's how I got a XSX on Microsoft Store).

I added one to my cart, but now I'm stuck on the OH DEER screen. Cart won't load anymore.

EDIT: out of stock in cart now

OH DEER OH DEER OH DEER ERROR OCCURRED ERROR OCCURED OH DEER OH DEER OH DEER ERROR OCCURRED ERROR OCCURED OH DEER OH DEER OH DEER ERROR OCCURRED ERROR OCCURED OH DEER OH DEER OH DEER ERROR OCCURRED ERROR OCCURED OH DEER OH DEER OH DEER!!!!!

Shocking no one after making sure everything was set for today at Walmart the system logged me out. By the time I got back in it was all over.

bread's done
Back