Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Gamestop has at least 2 ps5 per store tomorrow. There are 5509 stores from what goggle told me. That is 11018 units total and that is the minimum they would have at least. Meijers has been quiet about all this so who knows. Probably a longshot but I'll give it a chance. What I am trying to say is that im hoping Meijer has Gamestop ps5 numbers.

Plus factor in people leaving the que due to sleep, work breaking being over/gets busy, and other factors. Plus the longer we wait, I am sure some people will give up ahead of you.
Yeah no way mejier had more than GameStop. They are kind of a second tier retailer. If I’m not mistaken they couldn’t even get launch stock.

Last edited by a moderator:
There it is. No wonder you didn't reveal in the first post about this how many people you did it for. If you got banned for doing this for a small handful of IRL friends, I'd sympathize, but you took it to super mega scam level.
Yes. So I am boarding on the ps5 train for one more time.

Seems like a pretty obvious thing that you know you shouldn't be doing.  (Using your account to install an owner's library of digital games on someone else's console.)  Pretty much anyone who has gamed online ever knows that account sharing or manipulation is against any TOS or EULA, which can result in a ban.

I didn't share my account. I logged in my friend's account on my Ps5 and claim all the ps collection games. That's what I did. But I did this for 150+friends in the same group chat and I did all those things like a week ago. Nothing happened. Yesterday my friend told me that his account was temporarily banned from psn. So I went to check mine, found out both the console and the account are banned.
That’s theft man. You logged into their accounts so they can claim free games off your consoles offer and repeated this 150+ times. Yeah of course you got caught.

That’s theft man. You logged into their accounts so they can claim free games off your consoles offer and repeated this 150+ times. Yeah of course you got caught.
Yes. Being a scalper and selling for 1500+ is not a theft.

Bashing a guy for trying to help his friends out when most of them probably can not get a PS5 because of this bot and online ordering only b.s. SMH

I didn't share my account. I logged in my friend's account on my Ps5 and claim all the ps collection games. That's what I did. But I did this for 150+friends in the same group chat and I did all those things like a week ago. Nothing happened. Yesterday my friend told me that his account was temporarily banned from psn. So I went to check mine, found out both the console and the account are banned.
This is why you don't white knight rando's on the internet. :whistle2:

whTCflY.png

I am in but the website is not working well...15min clearly is not enough cuz can not load a single page

Okay i am in the queue again. :shock:

I think this is what may have happened to you.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/ps5-users-are-reportedly-getting-banned-for-selling-a-ps-plus-collection-exploit/

Seems like a pretty obvious thing that you know you shouldn't be doing. (Using your account to install an owner's library of digital games on someone else's console.) Pretty much anyone who has gamed online ever knows that account sharing or manipulation is against any TOS or EULA, which can result in a ban
If you take the risk you must be prepared for potential consequences

Did anyone who ordered a PS5 on Wednesday night get a Ready to Pickup status? Just curious since my Walmart is showing 6+ consoles in stock. Yet my status still says ready by Dec. 2.

Did anyone who ordered a PS5 on Wednesday night get a Ready to Pickup status? Just curious since my Walmart is showing 6+ consoles in stock. Yet my status still says ready by Dec. 2.
Mine still says Dec. 2nd. That's fine with me since I won't be in town until the 1st anyway. I ordered mine at exactly 8:00 pm cst.

My girlfriend decided to checkout gamestop and told me employees bought the ps5s at that location.
I called it earlier and someone here was defending their practices like it’s an ethical business. Not surprised at all...shit like this always happened when I worked retail.

Mine says same. Every Walmart around me lists 6+ even this morning. I got my order in at 9:02 est.

Really surprised to not see any systems go live today for pickup at bestbuy or target.
I doubt Best Buy would release more after the amount that went out the last drop. Target is the real question as well as Amazon. They seem to be left out from restocks.

Does any one expect any retailer to list stock today being that this is Black Friday?
Likely not my guy. Maybe ps direct at random like they sometimes do. Honestly think it will get harder to get a next gen console the closer we get to Christmas.

The last drop being the one at like 5am a week ago or so? Still sad I missed that.
Yes. When I picked mine up on Wednesday night they had tons going out. I'd be surprised if any popped up there any time soon. Anything is possible though. There are a few twitter accounts that watch like a hawk besides wario. Follow them and have notifications for those accounts active. Really best advice I can give outside of sleep isn't your friend when trying to get these things. Best of luck!

I got an XSX and mine still says ready by Dec 2nd.

But after the drop on Wednesday night, Walmart was showing "Out of stock" everywhere near me.

It wasn't until yesterday evening that they once again showed 6+ at many locations.

Leads me to believe there is another drop coming.

Yes. When I picked mine up on Wednesday night they had tons going out. I'd be surprised if any popped up there any time soon. Anything is possible though. There are a few twitter accounts that watch like a hawk besides wario. Follow them and have notifications for those accounts active. Really best advice I can give outside of sleep isn't your friend when trying to get these things. Best of luck!
Who else besides Wario?

Still waiting for my Best Buy order to say it’s ready. Wouldn’t surprise me if it ends up canceled.
The PS5 I ordered last Sunday from Best Buy, still says preparing for pick up today too. Hoping it’s because they’re busy in the morning with Black Friday, but if it gets cancelled I’m going to take it as a sign that I should just wait until the hardware revision.

Still waiting for my Best Buy order to say it’s ready. Wouldn’t surprise me if it ends up canceled.
Relax you’ll get one. Mine hasn’t updated either. When I bought a lunch unit they updated the status as ready after midnight. Bought some other stuff from bb yesterday and they did the same thing.

bread's done
Back