Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

Someone needs to moderate I guess. I mean I just lost a console, my first one ever. My Wii U bricked while updating pikmin 3. You don’t see me on here bitching and attacking people because they haven’t resolved it for me. 

I am honestly tryimg to get you to wake up to what you are doing. My intent is not to offend you.

Shut up already. There are people that follow this topic that want a PS5 but are old enough to not whine about missing out on one. Those people don't want to wade through your bitching to see if someone posted something worthwhile.
To be honest, thats pretty dumb since this thread moves pretty slow. Probably shouldn't be your main source if you want a PS5.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my PS5 Nov 12 at Best Buy

400194_mancave.jpg
77” CX goddamn..the 55” already pretty big for my small room. I’d like to see how gaming is on that huge screen lol

I used to be very anti- scalper but knowing that so many people are struggling under covid, I just stopped judging. People gotta pay bills.
Yeah.... no. I support this forum for Gamers. NOT Scalpers or people who abuse the system and ruin it for the community. With everything online, Covid is a cop-out excuse at that point. The same people would be doing the same thing if it was 2019. Keep at it gamers, you will get your console eventually.

Yeah.... no. I support this forum for Gamers. NOT Scalpers or people who abuse the system and ruin it for the community. With everything online, Covid is a cop-out excuse at that point. The same people would be doing the same thing if it was 2019. Keep at it gamers, you will get your console eventually.
A euphoric gamers rise up moment

My Best Buy PS5 11/22 order had the deadline extended from 12/4 to 12/25. Think it’s a good sign I’ll get it eventually, but don’t mind leaving it up to fate. If it gets canceled, waiting for the hardware revision.

Somebody pin a gold star on the white knight!

I find it amazing somehow you were able to get multiple PS5s.

But you're not telling me anything I don't know.

I was on Target refreshing on launch day constantly only for that website to go to crap.

I've been on Nowinstock everyday.

I've been in every PS Direct Que up till last sunday. I've been at every walmart drop up until Sunday. I was on kohl's when that dropped, but felt Best Buy would be better(lol). I've tried about 100 times now and failed each time.
Just hang in there. Your BB order will be fulfilled sooner than later

Yeah they were up for grabs. I think the people behind me were shocked to see me drop out of 5th in line once I knew they didn't have an xbox for general sale.

Does anyone know if Kohl's sells games in their B&M stores?  I've never looked at mine but didn't think they had anything like that as I've seen toys but never video games.  The ones I was looking at with the PS5 Kohl's cash have been gone since yesterday and doubt they come back in stock online.

Does anyone know if Kohl's sells games in their B&M stores? I've never looked at mine but didn't think they had anything like that as I've seen toys but never video games. The ones I was looking at with the PS5 Kohl's cash have been gone since yesterday and doubt they come back in stock online.
I’ve seen games at kohl’s before. They’re in a small electronics section near the back. It seems to be a really random selection of games that are a couple of years old at least.

I’ve seen games at kohl’s before. They’re in a small electronics section near the back. It seems to be a really random selection of games that are a couple of years old at least.
Thanks I will go check it out and see if I see any. It's like 5 minutes from me so worth a shot.

Picking up my ps5 and series x this morning. Only delayed 1 day. Probably couldn’t unload the truck over Black Friday and Saturday. Had something like that happen a few years ago.

In my experience Best Buy=🐐

My Walmart ps5 from the 25th is available for pickup today. Originally said Dec. 2nd.
Yep, just picked up mine! My understanding is that they are doing pick up by alphabetical order so YMMV on what day.

Yep, just picked up mine! My understanding is that they are doing pick up by alphabetical order so YMMV on what day.
Did you all just go in there before getting an update in your order status? Or you waited for your order status to update before going in?

Alphabetical order has me screwed if that is the case. I'm working with S lol.

EDIT:

This is for an XSX but it was the same order date.

My experience with Walmart with this has been absolutely awful. I pre-ordered it back in September, but it never came. After having to deal with like 5 reps who kept giving me the runaround, I was that because it had been more than 72 hours of when it was supposed to be sent out, my order had gotten stuck in processing and nothing could be done about it aside from canceling the order.

Did you all just go in there before getting an update in your order status? Or you waited for your order status to update before going in?

Alphabetical order has me screwed if that is the case. I'm working with S lol.

EDIT:

This is for an XSX but it was the same order date.
I got an email saying it was ready.

Yeah scalpers, people buying multiple, and shitty lying companies have really ruined all of this. Never had such a hard time getting a system.

So thanks. I went there and they had a couple games. My son has asked for both Animal Crossing and Paper Mario, and they had both of those. I opted not to get Paper Mario though because he's only 5 right now and there is a lot of reading in that game it seems. I know there is a lot of reading in Animal Crossing as well so we'll see how that goes.

I also bought a bunch of Mario toys for him and some Mario headphones as well as a Switch case. Total was $174. I paid with one of the $180 Kohl's Cash from canceled ps5 and still have $5 and change left over.

And I still have another $180 left lol. I may drive to another Kohl's to see if they have any of the other games he was interested in.

I am truly shocked that Kohl's let us keep $180 for the canceled orders. I never expected that to happen and it did.

My Best Buy had a room filled to the ceiling of series x and ps5s. Some dude walked out with a disk, digital, and series x. Totally got called out for it by the bb staff.

Any case, had a crazy experience they lost my ps5. Must have given it out to some else as pick up. They ripped off the label on another ps5 and printed a new label for my pickup...certainly not the best practice.

I wonder if Best But just doesn’t care to ship the units they sold to the smaller locations. The BB I ordered from has a pathetically small game section and even when I stopped by today it wasn’t busy.

The the big BB here I know got lots of PS5 and on Weds so they were probably more important. Probably no matter to them to send units to the important stores and leave the other orders hanging. Not like they won’t sell out anyway. Just wish they hadn’t taken my order if true.

A smaller Best Buy will turn inventory less often. What’s probably happening is your ps5 is in a warehouse with a whole lot of other stuff waiting to be dropped shipped to that location. I’m guessing that’s causing your delay. Also the bb I went to is one of busiest in the area....but also the worst one.

just got the ready for pickup order for my PS5. I got it @ the Best Buy in Costa Mesa. Still waiting on the pulse headset that was ordered around the same time. 

I gave up after last weekend I think it was. I'll check the BB website from time to time and eventually I'll get one, but all the enthusiasm is gone at this point.

just got the ready for pickup order for my PS5. I got it @ the Best Buy in Costa Mesa. Still waiting on the pulse headset that was ordered around the same time.
Best Buy in Orange County came through for me today too! Saw them bring out a bunch of PS5s and also Xbox Xs, don’t stop believing!

I'm going to be up in the AM anyway so I'll go to walmart. Best Buy is shit so I don't expect them to ever come through for me.  what a waste that was.

I finally got an email from Walmart about my PS5 being shipped that was delivered on launch day. I still have not been charged for it.

Looks like I may check my local Walmarts in the morning.

I've spent the last couple weeks trying to get one online with no luck. Tried Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Meijer, Direct, Gamestop, etc. but they all sold out during checkout each time. But my coworker, who wasn't even searching for one, bought one from Walmart in store yesterday morning. :/

Oh well, at this rate I guess I'll just wait until next year.

Picked up my ps5 and Xbox plus a shit ton of games this weekend from bb. Noticed the temp charges are not on my account and that I was not charged for the system or the games.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Will they eventually charge me? I don’t like having credit card debt which is why I ask.

Picked up my ps5 and Xbox plus a shit ton of games this weekend from bb. Noticed the temp charges are not on my account and that I was not charged for the system or the games.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them? Will they eventually charge me? I don’t like having credit card debt which is why I ask.
Sometimes it takes a couple of business days before it shows up. My Series X didn't show up on my Target card until two days after it arrived here.

Sometimes it takes a couple of business days before it shows up. My Series X didn't show up on my Target card until two days after it arrived here.
Okay super odd is all. Thanks for telling me. Never had anything like that happen. Noticed an Amazon order I just did (now) didn’t show up on my card either must be a discover card network thing going on.

bread's done
Back