Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

My Xbox shipped today. It still says Arrives by Jan 9th, but I think it's going to arrive early next week. I live in VA and it's leaving from KY.

My PS5 order is still untouched. Hoping to get a tracking number on that soon.
Congrats. It was just hell to get that Series X so I didn't want to push my luck. From what I can tell, PS5 sells out even quicker than the Series X so I probably wouldn't have gotten one if I had tried. Once my Series X ships, I am in the clear on trying for a PS5 at Walmart. Are you having terrible weather? That could affect the shipping time. I live in Southern California so I'm fine when my Series X ships.

Congrats. It was just hell to get that Series X so I didn't want to push my luck. From what I can tell, PS5 sells out even quicker than the Series X so I probably wouldn't have gotten one if I had tried. Once my Series X ships, I am in the clear on trying for a PS5 at Walmart. Are you having terrible weather? That could affect the shipping time. I live in Southern California so I'm fine when my Series X ships.
Weather is holding up just fine. Just checked FedEx directly... It arrives Sunday 😊😊😊

thanks.  I jumped in the queue.   

At what # in the queue would it not be worth my time waiting?  

Edit: oh i guess it doesn't tell you your place in line?

"Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour"  :speaktothehand: 

Last edited by a moderator:
They will update the status throughout.  I have always started over an hour and never got one.  I did get the q down to 26min once.  This is kind of early for the Q to go live though, but who knows.  Probably no chance.

12:35 status update that PS5 consoles are available, but no guarantees.  

I gotta say, even though i didnt get one, that wasnt a painful experience.  compared to BB or Walmart that was fucking pleasant.

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future.

just got 

PlayStation 5 Holiday 2020 System Bundle
PlayStation 5 NBA 2K21 and Demon's Souls System Bundle
PlayStation 5 Holiday 2020 System Bundle with $20 GameStop gift card
PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Basics System Bundle

lol, I got all 4 bundles, 

Release Date: 01/05/2021

I got the holiday ps5 bundle from GS with spidey, nba, and a 2nd dualsense controller for $710+tax. Twitter links were helpful. I think the only reason I stood a chance was bc Sony direct was live at the same time.

Dang I didn't see that holiday bundle when I clicked quickly to check out, I  would have gotten that instead of the bundle I got which was the same thing plus $20 gift card. 

I gotta say, even though i didnt get one, that wasnt a painful experience. compared to BB or Walmart that was fucking pleasant.

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future.
You know as the old saying goes on here, "IF YOU REALLY WANTED ONE YOU SHOULD HAVE PREORDERED ONE" :p

just got

PlayStation 5 Holiday 2020 System Bundle
PlayStation 5 Holiday 2020 System Bundle with $20 GameStop gift card
PlayStation 5 Digital Edition Basics System Bundle

lol, I got all 4 bundles,

Release Date: 01/05/2021
cant tell if they trolling or scalping

now i await the email that says "canceled"

since it took over an hour to show in my orders page on gamestop.com

I hope all you guys orders go through. It is so nice not having to deal with trying to order one and worrying if and when they are available. I am enjoying the PS5 that I got two weeks ago, it is such a relief to not worry about it.

Link? Can’t search it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AAFES takes down the direct link after it goes sold out. Even when you search its no where to be found. Best bet is to keep searching and add it to your wish list once it appears, even it says unavailable. I got lucky...had some downtime, stepped outside with my phone and logged into my account. Noticed an “add to cart,” button clicked and submitted my order. Sending it to my kid brother back home so I’m sure he’ll be happy. I’m curious when it’s going to ship...either way, its a win. Good luck brother.

AAFES takes down the direct link after it goes sold out. Even when you search its no where to be found. Best bet is to keep searching and add it to your wish list once it appears, even it says unavailable. I got lucky...had some downtime, stepped outside with my phone and logged into my account. Noticed an “add to cart,” button clicked and submitted my order. Sending it to my kid brother back home so I’m sure he’ll be happy. I’m curious when it’s going to ship...either way, its a win. Good luck brother.
Hey brother thanks for the tip. Your kid bother is gonna be happy as hell. Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember for sure I got the PS4 launch knack bundle from GameStop. They either let me return it or didn’t then I returned knack using my ID at Walmart

Just got my PS5 order from Sony this morning. Ordered it on the 17th from Playstation Direct and it got here in two days. Didn't think I'd get it so fast.

Has anyone received a PS5 from Gamestop recently?  What was the transit time on it?  I'm not expecting anything soon from them, but it has been a week since I ordered.  I know shipping companies are slammed, but I have something else from them arriving today that was ordered last week as well.

I see. What reason did you say when you went into the store to return parts of the bundle?
I didn’t even mention a bundle. I just said I wanted to return it. He looked at the packing slip and said I can’t return it because it’s part of a bundle and would have to return the whole bundle. He then said I could trade it in, but I would get less trade in credit. Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with “no”, grabbed my stuff from the counter and promptly walked out.

I didn’t even mention a bundle. I just said I wanted to return it. He looked at the packing slip and said I can’t return it because it’s part of a bundle and would have to return the whole bundle. He then said I could trade it in, but I would get less trade in credit. Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off with “no”, grabbed my stuff from the counter and promptly walked out.
He lied to you

The packaging slip separates each item separately and has the price on it

The bundle isn’t really a bundle, just a bunch of items put together.

I would have called corporate or go to another GameStop

He lied to you

The packaging slip separates each item separately and has the price on it

The bundle isn’t really a bundle, just a bunch of items put together.

I would have called corporate or go to another GameStop
No he didn’t. It’s written in their return policy. And yes, I know things are listed separately. I didn’t care that much so I didn’t force the issue. Might try a different store later.

And the items are not all full price. COD was listed as $63.00.

Picked up a Series S yesterday from Best Buy to complete the Next Gen Trinity. Kids better be excited this Christmas. I know I am![attachment=35105:48C6C99B-7163-4BCD-A8D9-FCB65C26AB7B.jpeg]

Mine's gonna be here two days early. Sony Direct is definitely the way to go if you can. 👍
I’ve tried for Sony direct literally every time they’ve had one- and I’ve always been on the hour plus wait. I got through ONCE and then it just put me at the of the line again.

Every online retailer is a crap shoot in getting the PS5. I am grateful I got the PS5 the day before Walmart told Brickseek to no longer show inventory of the PS5 and stopped selling them in store. I just happened to check BS and raced to the store to get one 2 weeks ago.

Just sell the damn things in store. We can go to Walmart normally everyday, go out to eat in restaurants (most states), etc. Whats the difference if we are in Walmart or Target for a bar of soap or the PS5. I have seen it pretty packed in the store even before the PS5 was released.

I was able to get kohl’s twice (both canceled, still a massive win), and Walmart twice (2 different accounts and names- one was canceled). So I’ve successfully ordered ONE PS5. It’s going to my cousin for her kids for Christmas. I’ll get one for myself eventually.

Every online retailer is a crap shoot in getting the PS5. I am grateful I got the PS5 the day before Walmart told Brickseek to no longer show inventory of the PS5 and stopped selling them in store. I just happened to check BS and raced to the store to get one 2 weeks ago.
Just sell the damn things in store. We can go to Walmart normally everyday, go out to eat in restaurants (most states), etc. Whats the difference if we are in Walmart or Target for a bar of soap or the PS5. I have seen it pretty packed in the store even before the PS5 was released.
I have come to realize that there are a lot of things in life that don't make any sense. It's best not to think about them too much.

I was able to return the extra controller I got from my bundle, no questions asked. This was at a different store than the first one I went to. Then I asked if I could exchange COD for Demon’s Souls, which they would’ve done except they had no more copies. I asked him to check nearby stores and he said there was one nearby that had one. He called them and told them I would be heading there to exchange. Ironically, it was the original store that said I couldn’t return the controller. I’m surprised they let me exchange since they enforced the bundle return policy last time when I tried to return both the controller and COD lol.

bread's done
Back