Playstation 5 Re-stock Thread

When I originally bought mine from Walmart I ordered June 17th and didn't get it until July 20th. Was peeved as hell. Recently managed to get into the recent Sony drop for a disk version. Ordered Thursday, had it in hand Monday. Walmart is definitely selling stock they don't have.

PS5 w/ disc on Amazon Treasure Truck this morning

Edit - And it’s gone … but I had enough time to add one to my cart and could have checked out. Might sign up for Treasure Truck notifications if you’re still looking for one. Might happen again before BF.

Last edited by a moderator:
PS5 w/ disc on Amazon Treasure Truck this morning

Edit - And it’s gone … but I had enough time to add one to my cart and could have checked out. Might sign up for Treasure Truck notifications if you’re still looking for one. Might happen again before BF.
WTF, I didn't get the treasure truck text until just now, and by that point it was sold out. Do you get notifications through the app?

People are reporting on Twitter that the Walmart PS5 they ordered half hour ago have a delivery date of Sep 17.  How's the delivery date sooner than the people that ordered a few weeks ago, lol.

WTF, I didn't get the treasure truck text until just now, and by that point it was sold out. Do you get notifications through the app?
I have it set up to receive texts with the links … it bogged down for me initially but stayed up long enough to add to my cart, so it seems like a legit way to possibly get one in the future. Probably one of those things that is a matter of luck and being the first few to click through.

Got a ps5 via Amazon treasure truck subscription and it was the easiest check out ever. My nephew is going to be one happy boy come his birthday.

Got a ps5 via Amazon treasure truck subscription and it was the easiest check out ever. My nephew is going to be one happy boy come his birthday.

I have it set up to receive texts with the links … it bogged down for me initially but stayed up long enough to add to my cart, so it seems like a legit way to possibly get one in the future. Probably one of those things that is a matter of luck and being the first few to click through.
No I mean I literally didn't get my text until like 8 minutes after you first posted. Maybe T-mobile screwed me lmao.

Finally ordered one from Walmart, all of this was stressful. Arrival date says Sep 29. I want to thank you all for helping out

I was getting stuck in the loop at Wal Mart, but then saw notification that they were up on Amazon. Score....says it will be delivered this Friday. 

I wonder if the people who ordered the PS5 at Walmart a couple weeks ago will get the slightly updated model.
My concern is it’s lighter…what got removed or was replaced. Usually with audio visual stuff the heavier it the better made it is.

got an order in @ Wal-Mart, hopefully they don't Target me.  Now if I can get a Halo XSX I will sell my friend my X and be done with these damn next gen consoles.

I dunno and honestly I don't care if it/s 9/17 or 10/17 long as the damn thing gets here, though sooner would be better.  :)  I'm just glad the search is over.

Anyone else having issues with drops at walmart?  Twice now, I can't get passed the verification.  I add the ps5 to my cart, I have click/hold to verify (that I'm not a bot, I guess) but when it's done, it says there was an error.  I would reload the page and do it again and again and again, but only got errors.  This would continue till they run out.  This time around I downloaded the app, and tried on pc at the same time.  Same result.  Refreshing showed it still available and I could add it but never got verified.  What's the deal?

Anyone else having issues with drops at walmart? Twice now, I can't get passed the verification. I add the ps5 to my cart, I have click/hold to verify (that I'm not a bot, I guess) but when it's done, it says there was an error. I would reload the page and do it again and again and again, but only got errors. This would continue till they run out. This time around I downloaded the app, and tried on pc at the same time. Same result. Refreshing showed it still available and I could add it but never got verified. What's the deal?
Yes, you and probably thousands more. It’s the same on Twitter. Press and hold and then Oos once it actually works. The whole thing is a joke at this point. I just laugh it off now.

Ps5s were up on target for shipping for about ten minutes but by the time I noticed I couldn’t add to cart without an error. Oos now.

Edit: just showed up for pickup.

got an order in @ Wal-Mart, hopefully they don't Target me. Now if I can get a Halo XSX I will sell my friend my X and be done with these damn next gen consoles.
The halo xbsx is so fugly. Would wait on a nicer special edition one.

Mine was supposed to come today and still waiting.... FedEX always does this with me... another package I had coming today was already delayed...
Yeah I had a FedEx package that was supposed to arrive today for some SCUBA stuff.

It's still in the "arrived at FedEx location" from Wednesday.

FedEx sucks now. They used to be so good.

FedEx delivered a PS5 I bought from Walmart a couple weeks ago. Delivery date said Oct 2, so Aug 28 actual delivery is pretty cool. It said signature required upon delivery, but the delivery guy dropped the package off without ever ringing my doorbell. I had tried to sign online in advance to authorize the package being left without anyone home but the shipper didn't allow that.

I wonder if the systems shipping out now are the slightly revised ones that have smaller heatsinks and run a little hotter.

edit -  nevermind, I just read it will be the digital version. Makes no mention of the disc version.

Not that this is news at all, but happy to tell somebody I got an order secured for this stupid console. fuck scalpers. Let's hope it ships

bread's done
Back