Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Ah the PS5 slate is getting a little thinner until Ratchet & Clank. Oh well I have that and Returnal to look forward to there. I haven't played an RE game in forever since 4, so that's not on my radar.

I have so many games that I want to play (and never enough time for all of them) that I always like these "lulls" that other people complain about.

Not really complaining myself, but just shows usually the first console year is kind of barren. PS5 has been having enhanced ports and more will come for sure. I know I love Ratchet & Clank, so I'm fine with it. Frankly I'm doing the opposite and trying to clear my backlog of games by just getting rid of some that I got in my collection cheap, or I just wont play or want to play within a few years or so. Maybe people love having lots of sealed unplayed games on their shelves virtual or otherwise, but frankly I'm kind of getting over that, and just trying to plan things out so I'll get to enjoy some of it. Other stuff I'll sell or donate depending on the value. Returnal I've mainly pre-ordered since I got BB birthday code and had an automatically given reward certificate as well. I was like YOLO and it's my birthday month so whatever. If it sucks I'll sell it immediately for high value.

Is there a comprehensive website that lists games with all their DLC? Trying to plan ahead for the PS3/Vita/PSP store closure and searching via the console is tedious and time consuming. It would have been nice, even consumer friendly one might say, if Sony had left the website up until the closure, but I guess that was asking too much.

Thanks in advance.

Are you looking for everything, including cosmetic crap? I've seen some people on reddit who have been compiling lists of DLC that adds meaningful content to games (story, challenges, etc.), and of course there's always psnprofiles to check for DLC that adds trophies.

It does look like PSPrices does a decent job cataloguing the DLC for each game, but you'll have to search for each game now that the store's down. Like here's TLOU PS3, and you can click on the DLC tab to see everything: https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/10820/the-last-of-us

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for everything, including cosmetic crap? I've seen some people on reddit who have been compiling lists of DLC that adds meaningful content to games (story, challenges, etc.), and of course there's always psnprofiles to check for DLC that adds trophies.

It does look like PSPrices does a decent job cataloguing the DLC for each game, but you'll have to search for each game now that the store's down. Like here's TLOU PS3, and you can click on the DLC tab to see everything: https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/10820/the-last-of-us
Yes! Thank you so much. This is exactly like something I was looking for. It's just so much easier for me to view it all in one place on a computer than on the console, jot things down, get an idea of prices for a total, etc. Sony should be making it easier to take my money, not harder.

Not surprising coming from Sony, but don’t expect a Days Gone sequel or many smaller first party games. The head scratcher to me is TLoU 1 Remake...

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1380478513191518209?s=21

That's a weird article and a weird slant from Jason.

VASG wants more creative control and to stop just polishing other studios' games, so they decide they're going to remake one of the most known and most popular Playstation properties. They're shocked when the new head of WWS is unimpressed and moves it under Naughty Dog. They're dismayed when people who actually worked on TLOU from Naughty Dog come into the project to help work on it and they feel like they're losing creative control OVER THE REMAKE OF NAUGHTY DOG'S GAME. Like, what the fuck.

And Jason's conclusion: Sony only cares about blockbusters, so they let Bend stop working on the next Uncharted to develop their own IP. And because it's a new IP instead of the sequel to a mediocre game that actually sold pretty well, that means Sony only cares about blockbusters.

Literally nobody is asking for a LoU remake. I really hope the stuff in that article are off the wall bullshit, but with the way Sony has been running I could believe it.

The Last of Us is actually a really boring game once you’ve played through the story ... things like the ladder / plank sections are just painful to go back and play through again. Hard pass on an unnecessary remake. Put that energy towards adding multiplayer to II or creating an expansion. Honestly not a big fan of the direction Naughty Dog has taken in the past few years. I think they really suffered from the loss of Amy Hennig.

I wouldn't doubt the possibility they might get the stars of the HBO show to lend their likeness and/or redo the voice work for the remake as there's really no good reason for such a venture beyond cross-promotion with the series.

My issue with TLoU Remake is that, while some improvements will happen to graphics/load times/QoL, it will still be the same game at the core. Even if you love the franchise, I don’t understand dedicating resources to a third iteration. On the flip side, people will buy it and Sony will cash in.

Only doing blockbusters makes it sound like they are going to put out PSVR2 with no first party support. All their smaller studios that used to do VR, PS Move and Vita stuff will just be support talent for the majors much like Ubisoft and Rockstar games.

Schreier's only real skill is getting low-level, disgruntled employees to vent at him and writing hit pieces that reify their points of view.

So, any truth to this?
Has anyone ever heard of these issues?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl0582D52ng
I mean if the Sony server is down yes. But they could be using the same sever for PS5 and future system so it might never be a problem.

Schreier is a hack, for sure, but I still believe his scoops. I don’t get why he tries to mobilize gamers to fight for industry people to unionize when the people playing the games are vastly more than likely living worse lives than the AAA devs making them.
This is a weird ass take.

Schreier is a hack, for sure, but I still believe his scoops. I don’t get why he tries to mobilize gamers to fight for industry people to unionize when the people playing the games are vastly more than likely living worse lives than the AAA devs making them.
I believe that his sources are real and believe what they tell him, but I don't believe he actually has a well-rounded, full picture of the situations he critiques because he'd have to talk to more than just a few people for that and care enough to get an unbiased picture instead of promote ideas that support the ideology he's trying to advance. He reports on unionization/work practices because it's part of his personal values that guide his work. He spends more time activist-reporting these days than leaking information actually about games. It's almost always backward looking, etc. He doesn't report on video games so much as the video games' industry.

If you're a hobbyist that only cares about leaks in as much as they portend enjoyable things for the future, Schreier is not worth following. He has zero information in that vein. People only contact him to complain, full stop. He's basically a mouthpiece for labor, which isn't exactly unwelcome per se, everyone needs a voice. You just have to know what you're getting from him when you read his articles.

Wow.  I have to come out of lurking just to say that Jason Schreier is not a hack?  I don't have time to put together a treatise about it, but this all really caught me off guard.  What is the political bent of this group that it's apparently so anti-union?

Or is it nothing to do with that?  I've always enjoyed his articles, since long before he was writing specifically about labor.  He is definitely not a hack.  Therefore, I am coming to the, perhaps erroneous, conclusion that people here are just anti-labor more than anti-Schrier.  People in this same group 10 years ago would have said they liked his nerdy JRPG articles and probably referenced a particular take he may have had on earthbound or something.  Now it's, "oh man, this guy is a hack."  

Wow. I have to come out of lurking just to say that Jason Schreier is not a hack? I don't have time to put together a treatise about it, but this all really caught me off guard. What is the political bent of this group that it's apparently so anti-union?

Or is it nothing to do with that? I've always enjoyed his articles, since long before he was writing specifically about labor. He is definitely not a hack. Therefore, I am coming to the, perhaps erroneous, conclusion that people here are just anti-labor more than anti-Schrier. People in this same group 10 years ago would have said they liked his nerdy JRPG articles and probably referenced a particular take he may have had on earthbound or something. Now it's, "oh man, this guy is a hack."
Im not anti-union. I’m against trying to mobilize an army of gamers who aren’t making six figures and working their dream jobs like these devs. I’d rather people who play games make their own personal lives better and their personal communities better than be mobilized to advocate for game devs to unionize. Like I said, AAA game devs are likely in their dream jobs, making upwards of six figures (or more), and have wild benefits. If they want to unionize, they can do it themselves.

I should have stated my take better before. Before he became an activist instead of a journalist, he had all kinds of scoops that were consistently based in fact. Now he’s got a clear bias. I’d rather have a journalist be as objective as possible in their reporting.

Also, I shouldn’t have called Schreier a hack. He’s an activist. Jeff Grubb is a hack and a grifter. But that’s neither here nor there.

I think you answered your own question:

People in this same group 10 years ago would have said they liked his nerdy JRPG articles and probably referenced a particular take he may have had on earthbound or something.
Yeah, 10 years ago he just talked about games. It's less that I'm anti-union (I don't have much of an opinion here), and more that I don't always want to be inundated by political talk. He used to have leaks about things that make me happy, now he just has leaks about things that make me sad.

Do I trust him? Nope. I don't trust anyone whose job it is to report on a factual matter that quite clearly has a stake in finding things that agree with their strong, obvious point of view. Motivated reasoning is a hell of a drug.

Wow. I have to come out of lurking just to say that Jason Schreier is not a hack? I don't have time to put together a treatise about it, but this all really caught me off guard. What is the political bent of this group that it's apparently so anti-union?

Or is it nothing to do with that? I've always enjoyed his articles, since long before he was writing specifically about labor. He is definitely not a hack. Therefore, I am coming to the, perhaps erroneous, conclusion that people here are just anti-labor more than anti-Schrier. People in this same group 10 years ago would have said they liked his nerdy JRPG articles and probably referenced a particular take he may have had on earthbound or something. Now it's, "oh man, this guy is a hack."
There are probably a lot of game devs making 6 figures. Not all, i'm sure, but game devs probably make significantly higher income than the average person. So it's a little harder to have sympathy for working conditions for those making a good income. It's easy to have sympathy for the migrant worker making a few dollars a day and living in a shack with 10 other people. Many of these game devs can afford to live in expensive cities like San Francisco and have other job options (that probably pay even more) if their working conditions are so bad. Many game devs CHOSE to work in that field and weren't forced to because of their situation in life and because they had no other options, etc. I'm not excusing bad management, per se. Just giving a different perspective.

TLOU isn’t that old we don’t need a remake of that now. What we need is Metal gear solid remake.

Also that abandoned game definitely isn’t Kojima’s. He wants a game that will not only make u piss ur pants but crap them. And it’s even confirmed by the developer that they’re not involved with Kojima in any way at all.

There are probably a lot of game devs making 6 figures. Not all, i'm sure, but game devs probably make significantly higher income than the average person. So it's a little harder to have sympathy for working conditions for those making a good income. It's easy to have sympathy for the migrant worker making a few dollars a day and living in a shack with 10 other people. Many of these game devs can afford to live in expensive cities like San Francisco and have other job options (that probably pay even more) if their working conditions are so bad. Many game devs CHOSE to work in that field and weren't forced to because of their situation in life and because they had no other options, etc. I'm not excusing bad management, per se. Just giving a different perspective.

I think you answered your own question:

Yeah, 10 years ago he just talked about games. It's less that I'm anti-union (I don't have much of an opinion here), and more that I don't always want to be inundated by political talk. He used to have leaks about things that make me happy, now he just has leaks about things that make me sad.

Do I trust him? Nope. I don't trust anyone whose job it is to report on a factual matter that quite clearly has a stake in finding things that agree with their strong, obvious point of view. Motivated reasoning is a hell of a drug.

Im not anti-union. I’m against trying to mobilize an army of gamers who aren’t making six figures and working their dream jobs like these devs. I’d rather people who play games make their own personal lives better and their personal communities better than be mobilized to advocate for game devs to unionize. Like I said, AAA game devs are likely in their dream jobs, making upwards of six figures (or more), and have wild benefits. If they want to unionize, they can do it themselves.

I should have stated my take better before. Before he became an activist instead of a journalist, he had all kinds of scoops that were consistently based in fact. Now he’s got a clear bias. I’d rather have a journalist be as objective as possible in their reporting.

Also, I shouldn’t have called Schreier a hack. He’s an activist. Jeff Grubb is a hack and a grifter. But that’s neither here nor there.
Thanks, I appreciate your opinions. I also don't read much on the internet anymore, so I am not hit with things like this against my will, nor have I been following Schrier closely.

That said, the gaming industry employs a lot of people. I think in general, the six-figure types are the ones doing the shit managing. Maybe some of our favorite game devs do make decent money, but I don't think the majority do. No, of course most gamers don't either. Why can't we advocate for all of the above? If we never advocate for anyone because other people have it worse, well... we'll never advocate for anyone.

I think most folks play games because their lives kinda suck (not that you can't still play games if you're happy!); games help people cope with the fact that powers beyond their control effect their lives. For a little while, when we're enjoying a game, we can stop blaming ourselves for problems that aren't our fault. Heck, we're on Cheapassgamer, and that shit was real 10 years ago. It still is, but it is easy to acquire far too many games cheaply now.

Anyway, I'm assuming our lives aren't the greatest. I'm just happy when anyone advocates for anyone. I think video games are good for our mental health, and I think our mental health is fragile because the world makes us nuts. But if we are always refusing to fight for ourselves or others because other people have it worse, or bath it bad too, we are just playing the game they want us playing, being miserable to make money for other people, and find relief in escapism.

Thanks, I appreciate your opinions. I also don't read much on the internet anymore, so I am not hit with things like this against my will, nor have I been following Schrier closely.

That said, the gaming industry employs a lot of people. I think in general, the six-figure types are the ones doing the shit managing. Maybe some of our favorite game devs do make decent money, but I don't think the majority do. No, of course most gamers don't either. Why can't we advocate for all of the above? If we never advocate for anyone because other people have it worse, well... we'll never advocate for anyone.

I think most folks play games because their lives kinda suck (not that you can't still play games if you're happy!); games help people cope with the fact that powers beyond their control effect their lives. For a little while, when we're enjoying a game, we can stop blaming ourselves for problems that aren't our fault. Heck, we're on Cheapassgamer, and that shit was real 10 years ago. It still is, but it is easy to acquire far too many games cheaply now.

Anyway, I'm assuming our lives aren't the greatest. I'm just happy when anyone advocates for anyone. I think video games are good for our mental health, and I think our mental health is fragile because the world makes us nuts. But if we are always refusing to fight for ourselves or others because other people have it worse, or bath it bad too, we are just playing the game they want us playing, being miserable to make money for other people, and find relief in escapism.
You think we play games because our lives suck? I can’t even justify that with an intellectual response.

TLOU isn’t that old we don’t need a remake of that now. What we need is Metal gear solid remake.
Also that abandoned game definitely isn’t Kojima’s. He wants a game that will not only make u piss ur pants but crap them. And it’s even confirmed by the developer that they’re not involved with Kojima in any way at all.
Remember Moby Dick Studios? They said the same shit and look how that ended up.

I'm just happy when anyone advocates for anyone.
I think this is probably because advocacy seems like a novelty to you. You said yourself you don't spend a ton of time reading it. I'm on twitter all the time and people are constantly yelling at me and trying to tell me what to believe. It's my own fault to some extent; I've sought it out and gotten into those opinion spaces. That's why I'm sick of it.

I can't relate to other people telling you game devs have it great. Working 80 hours a week, even for a six figure salary, sounds like hell to me. I do think labor conditions could probably use some improvement and I bet Jason is probably doing something to help further it. That doesn't mean I want to consume or trust his writing.

Advocacy is generally a gross space to me even if it's a necessary evil because I have a very small amount of tolerance for untruth.

TBH I'd be more concerned with the working and living conditions of those manufacturing the consoles (and peripherals, computer equipment used to make the games, etc.) than the working and living conditions of those creating the intellectual property. I'm not saying that abusive practices don't happen among developers--crunch was/is/will be a thing. But stacked up against the wider picture of the product cycle I doubt very much it's the most abusive part of said cycle. And in the end, the surplus value trickles upward (to shareholders and/or investors).

#Astro'sBoardroom

All this talk about this game journalist I never heard of made me want to chime in. This is all my opinion so read if you want.

I stopped following game journalists for the most part when Next Generation magazine went out of print.  I will read an article here and there and I still watch Yahtzee game reviews for entertainment more than what he thinks of a game.  I was a fan of Jim Sterling on Youtube, but he has become so focused on video game working conditions of late that I have stopped following him.  I do sympathize with over worked/undercompensated workers in any industry.  Things are getting worse in general for all workers across all industries in my opinion. 

I used to care about insight into the video game industry when I was going to college because I desired  to be a video game developer in those days. Reality set in for me and I realized how hard it was to get into the game industry and relocation to California did not appeal to me. I live in Maryland and there is a lot of government work in this state.  I got into software development for the federal government and that seems to have been a more sound decision for me. The work is not as glamorous as developing a video game, but it is similar work with normal work hours and decent pay. 

I do worry about how big business is treating workers across the board. I don't think game industry working conditions should be the focus of video game journalists.  Gamers want to be entertained when reading a video game focused article. Real life news about companies overworking and laying off employees is already covered via other news outlets. 

That's how I feel anyway. 

All this talk about this game journalist I never heard of made me want to chime in. This is all my opinion so read if you want.

I stopped following game journalists for the most part when Next Generation magazine went out of print. I will read an article here and there and I still watch Yahtzee game reviews for entertainment more than what he thinks of a game. I was a fan of Jim Sterling on Youtube, but he has become so focused on video game working conditions of late that I have stopped following him. I do sympathize with over worked/undercompensated workers in any industry. Things are getting worse in general for all workers across all industries in my opinion.

I used to care about insight into the video game industry when I was going to college because I desired to be a video game developer in those days. Reality set in for me and I realized how hard it was to get into the game industry and relocation to California did not appeal to me. I live in Maryland and there is a lot of government work in this state. I got into software development for the federal government and that seems to have been a more sound decision for me. The work is not as glamorous as developing a video game, but it is similar work with normal work hours and decent pay.

I do worry about how big business is treating workers across the board. I don't think game industry working conditions should be the focus of video game journalists. Gamers want to be entertained when reading a video game focused article. Real life news about companies overworking and laying off employees is already covered via other news outlets.

That's how I feel anyway.
I'm glad I unlurked, because this has been an illuminating discussion. What a nice summary you have here, one that I think myself and anyone can read and sort of "get it" a little from reading. Thanks. You did "buy" my attention mentioning Next Gen mag tho. Were you a subscriber back when they printed the names of all subscribers on pages that said, "Next Generation Salutes Those Who GET IT." I tore the page out that had my name, highlighted it, and put it on my wall for years with sticky tack. I think I was in high school.

Anyway, you've done well for yourself, certainly much better than I have! Sounds like you've had to make compromises, too, but I admire how you've navigated it.

And of course I agree with you that labor is its own issue, a serious one. And I understand what you're saying here, that maybe it could be kept separate. That said, I don't know how we deal with important, serious issues, without getting people's attention, and without trying to show them how it applies to their daily lives. But maybe we should be focusing on their daily lives rather than the daily lives of game devs. I really don't know. I also like Jim Sterling but have basically never watched him... ever... So maybe I would be annoyed too. I don't know.

Get what you're saying either way tho.

TBH I'd be more concerned with the working and living conditions of those manufacturing the consoles (and peripherals, computer equipment used to make the games, etc.) than the working and living conditions of those creating the intellectual property. I'm not saying that abusive practices don't happen among developers--crunch was/is/will be a thing. But stacked up against the wider picture of the product cycle I doubt very much it's the most abusive part of said cycle. And in the end, the surplus value trickles upward (to shareholders and/or investors).

#Astro'sBoardroom
You are 100% correct, of course. I would hope we are able to walk and chew gum at the same time and advocate for those folks as well (I think a broader labor movement focuses on this, not Schrier), but we don't want to turn a blind eye toward ourselves either... or the rest of the "supply chain"-- and you are still 100% correct IMO all that said

I think this is probably because advocacy seems like a novelty to you. You said yourself you don't spend a ton of time reading it. I'm on twitter all the time and people are constantly yelling at me and trying to tell me what to believe. It's my own fault to some extent; I've sought it out and gotten into those opinion spaces. That's why I'm sick of it.

I can't relate to other people telling you game devs have it great. Working 80 hours a week, even for a six figure salary, sounds like hell to me. I do think labor conditions could probably use some improvement and I bet Jason is probably doing something to help further it. That doesn't mean I want to consume or trust his writing.

Advocacy is generally a gross space to me even if it's a necessary evil because I have a very small amount of tolerance for untruth.
Okay, got you. Even if I don't feel that way, I do get it, and as you said, maybe if I were all over the internet still, I'd feel the same way. I guess I can't comment without knowing the specific untruths of which you speak. I think I have a tolerance for hyperbole if I know people are suffering, and I also have a pretty broad view of suffering that not only includes people living in horrendous conditions, but also you and me, and goofy game devs driving fancy cars and working 80 hours... (although I do think the majority of the gaming industry does not make six figures... I think that's mostly the nasty CEOs and their underlings... thinking of Activision's Bobby Cotick (sp?) who has been in the news for almost as long as I've followed gaming news), but it's all over the place).

I appreciate your opinion and will be thinking about it. I have never thought of advocacy as necessary evil... though you might be right... one of those things that should not have to be necessary, is how I have thought about it I suppose.

You think we play games because our lives suck? I can’t even justify that with an intellectual response.
I think, in general, animals (people) "play" in order to expand their awareness. There's also some type of make-believe involved. We do this regardless of whether our lives suck, but if the "real" world isn't providing enough stimulation (i.e. because of crap conditions), we might be inclined to do it even more, IF we have the energy and time. If not, we will be more like most Americans, who watch a lot of TV (something like 40 hours per week) and "play" vicariously. Many will watch others "game" instead of doing it themselves. But I think vicarious play is still play.

So, sure, we will probably do it regardless, whether our lives suck or not, provided we have time/agency. I think lack of agency is why a lot of people play, and if people have less and less agency in real life, playing might help even more.

There is also a space people can fall into, which I think is most "first-world" people, from the times of the Roman Empire and earlier until now, where we are just unhappy but pacified by whatever coping methods we've found. I think it was Marcus Aurelius who referred to this as "bread and circus," i.e. keep people fed and "playing" (whether vicariously or not), and they can't advocate much. I am not blaming games for being circus. Even our bread is circus now. It is just all meant to milk us dry while making is feel temporarily better.

I think video games provide much more value though personally!

If you are not playing games to improve your life (i.e. have fun and expand your awareness), you may need a new hobby or replacement behavior for an addiction, but I think even people who we would argue have great lives, still play to expand their awareness and make up for a lack.

If your life is great, then I hope you have the time/spirit/gumption advocate for the rest of us. :) Whether we are here with you or on the third-world, as was pointed out above...

Anyway, thanks everybody. That was nice. Reminds me why I like CAG so much. I feel like this is a vestige of leftovers from the "old internet" before facebook and whatever else changed it.

And it will keep on going up and up because the source code is lost.
(Sega Saturn games)

Do you guys think emulation will solve this? I still don't get why Sega, instead of bemoaning the lost source code, and understandably not wanting to do remakes, doesn't just try to solve the emulation problems. Surely this generation of consoles could finally and accurately emulate Saturn games...? Maybe they don't want to resort to selling them for $20 or in a $70 "Saturn Collection!", but ... why not? Capcom and everyone else under the sun does it.

I missed out on a lot of Saturn games, despite having a Saturn, and I guess I'd still like to play them. Maybe they are not actually worthwhile though. (Says the guy who just played through Saga 1-3, i.e. Final Fantasy Legend 1-3... and Romancing Saga 1-3... in order to play the Saga Frontier Remaster... and I probably will have enjoyed my time with the Game Boy games the most, despite all the extra efforts)

That's definitely not the remake I would have chosen. TLoU is almost 8 years old and still looks and plays fine. I would have preferred an announcement of something like The Legend of Dragoon or Legacy of Kain or something.

It's not so much that I think of advocacy itself as evil, it's not. Wanting to change the world to make it a better place is a good thing. The problem is, that it's almost never done honestly, because it's in your interest to exaggerate the problem and manipulate people into thinking things are worse when you're trying to change the world. When the problem is a 7, an advocate will call it an 11.

For instance, Schreier's reports always cite specific specific examples of hardship, abuse, poor-decision making, etc. And they're pretty much always framed from the perspective of whoever he spoke to with absolutely zero external validation. No one is a completely reliable narrator of their own experience, but Schreier's reporting always assumes they are. A lot of journalism does.

I'll give you an example. Last year I led a team of writers at work that fell apart nastily, it ended with me needing to take a sabbatical for a few months. It was a crushing experience. If Schreier had interviewed me on it a few days ago, I'd tell him it was four months of grueling work, putting up with unprofessional nonsense, and awful behavior then I needed four months off of work just to get myself back in the mindset of being able to be productive again after all of the horrible behavior I saw. Yesterday I went and I looked at the dates of everything and I found out that actually, the team was only together for 2 months and my break was only from mid October to the start of December. I was so sure of what I believe happened, but my information was all wrong by a massive amount.

How much did those Cyberpunk 2077 devs really work? We'll never know. But his breathless reporting on it probably isn't right. Taking one source's word about their own life is a bad idea if you're trying to report truth.

While not a first party game, Bloodborne is locked into the PS ecosystem. It would be nice for Sony to remaster/remake it for PS5, as it has not aged very well.

While not a first party game, Bloodborne is locked into the PS ecosystem. It would be nice for Sony to remaster/remake it for PS5, as it has not aged very well.
I'm pretty sure Bloodborne is a first party game, and it definitely could use a remaster. Unfortunately it probably doesn't pass the blockbuster criteria.

bread's done
Back