Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Ratchet and Clank into the Rift is some good summer time fun. I find myself exploring and resisting completing the main story just to enjoy it a little bit more.
Same, I'm almost to the end, but I have been thoroughly exploring each planet and getting all the collectables and doing all the side missions without a guide. I'm curious to see my play time but I have to guess I'm at around 20 hours which I did not expect this game to be this long.

I just played through Ratchet and Clank 2016, and it was phenomenal imo. I’ve heard Rift Apart is even better, and I have coming from GameFly today, so I can’t wait!

I just played through Ratchet and Clank 2016, and it was phenomenal imo. I’ve heard Rift Apart is even better, and I have coming from GameFly today, so I can’t wait!
Same on Ratchet 2016. Not sure why I never got into these more but the FPS patch on this makes it look stellar and play like butter. I’ll wait to get Rift Apart after I finish this one unless there’s a good sale.

Same on Ratchet 2016. Not sure why I never got into these more but the FPS patch on this makes it look stellar and play like butter. I’ll wait to get Rift Apart after I finish this one unless there’s a good sale.
I actually signed up for a free GameFly trial to rent Rift Apart lol

I'm a believer now, 100%. Silent Hills is coming.
But is Joakim Morgen working on it??

gallery_5_6_70773.gif

They recently sent out $1 months for former members. Expires at the end of the month. 2 of my accounts got it. Check your email.
Just checked and I haven't gotten an email from gamefly since 2018. Must have unsubscribed from their emails or something.

Groupon still has 3 months of 2 discs at a time for $30. Not a bad deal, but I’m not sure if it includes new releases.
Nice, I'll check that out. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I just got an email from Sony giving me an "exclusive" invitation to buy a PS5 on June 17. There is a unique URL and I will need to sign in with my PS ID. Anyone else get the email?
Edit: Pineapple Maple donut sounds pretty good about now.
I too got an email and was able to check out twenty minutes ago. Grabbed a disc drive version. I'm pretty excited considering I had become fairly lukewarm on picking one up.

Nice thing was they offered free express shipping.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I also just bought one from that email invitation. Waited about eight minutes then an easy checkout. Now I need to figure out what I’m actually going to play. Didn’t expect to pick one up until they became more available but I’m excited I had this opportunity.

Yeah my reluctance to pick one up was that there really isn't anything PS5 exclusive I'm dying to play and I have a massive PS4 backlog. I'm looking forward to just the faster loading times for now. I had fun with what I played of Astro's Playroom.

Try Best Buy online? Or any store online for that matter. They should still stock them.
PS4 controllers are basically online only at Best Buy now. My store has gotten in very few since the holidays and they are always for a store pickup order or they are pulled for an online order before we even open.

The announcement of the next gen port confirms that Plague Tale Innocence is one of the Plus games for July. Most likely the PS5 game for the month given the wording of the leak.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-e3-2021-game-announcements-potentially-leaked-by-known-reddit-leaker-open-spoilers.440308/page-3#post-67034608/

In the post Deluxera correctly leaked the announcement of the sequel (and that it would come to Switch via a cloud version), that the sequel would be on Game Pass day one and that a next-gen port of the original was coming. It's even launching the first Tuesday of the month.

The announcement of the next gen port confirms that Plague Tale Innocence is one of the Plus games for July. Most likely the PS5 game for the month given the wording of the leak.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/some-e3-2021-game-announcements-potentially-leaked-by-known-reddit-leaker-open-spoilers.440308/page-3#post-67034608/

In the post Deluxera correctly leaked the announcement of the sequel (and that it would come to Switch via a cloud version), that the sequel would be on Game Pass day one and that a next-gen port of the original was coming. It's even launching the first Tuesday of the month.
Watch it be the PS4 version that's free and it doesn't include a PS5 free upgrade.

I too got an email and was able to check out twenty minutes ago. Grabbed a disc drive version. I'm pretty excited considering I had become fairly lukewarm on picking one up.

Nice thing was they offered free express shipping.

I ended up passing on getting a PS5 with the invite. Nothing yet that makes me want to play, and honestly it just took too damn long and frustrating to buy one. I will wait for a new PS5 upgrade with a VR bundle in 2022/2023.

Great I just finished plague tale 2 months ago. Wonder if they’re giving a free upgrade
Upgrade from PS4 is free but they will probably pull a Bugsnax and only let the PS5 version be redeemable with Plus.
Just beat ratchet and clank, what a fantastic game.
Nice. Game looks great, is easily the second best reason for me getting a PS5 anytime soon.
The first is the FFXIV PS5 port. :bouncy:

According to PSPrices, the PlayStation Indies sale is ending tonight.  So, I went a little nuts.

16 Bit Soccer

88 Heroes

AER: Memories of Old

Aerea: Deluxe Edition

Apocalpsis

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia

Aragami: Deluxe Edition

Bucket Knight

Croixleur Sigma

Dead Age

Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper

Fluxteria

Furwind

Hot Shot Racing

I Want to Be Human

Industry Giant 2: Gold Edition

Lichdom

Lost Sea

M.A.C.E. Space Shooter

Marble Duel

Max and the Book of Chaos

Moon Raider

Pixel Gladiator

Ravensword: Shadowland

Roarr! Jurassic Edition

Snow Moto Racing Freedom

Takotan

We the Revolution

Whipseey and the Lost Atlas

https://twitter.com/FocusHome/status/1405593587509723137
Finally got around to playing this a month or so ago and really enjoyed it. The CAG community didn’t let me down with so many recommending it back when it first released, and I’m definitely looking forward to the announced sequel.

And if the PS5 upgrade has a separate trophy list, I’ll likely be back for another playthrough sooner than later.

According to PSPrices, the PlayStation Indies sale is ending tonight. So, I went a little nuts.

16 Bit Soccer

88 Heroes

AER: Memories of Old

Aerea: Deluxe Edition

Apocalpsis

Aqua Moto Racing Utopia

Aragami: Deluxe Edition

Bucket Knight

Croixleur Sigma

Dead Age

Drawngeon: Dungeons of Ink and Paper

Fluxteria

Furwind

Hot Shot Racing

I Want to Be Human

Industry Giant 2: Gold Edition

Lichdom

Lost Sea

M.A.C.E. Space Shooter

Marble Duel

Max and the Book of Chaos

Moon Raider

Pixel Gladiator

Ravensword: Shadowland

Roarr! Jurassic Edition

Snow Moto Racing Freedom

Takotan

We the Revolution

Whipseey and the Lost Atlas
Thanks for this post. I'm cherry picking off of it and using that website to go thru the deals.

Okay. So if that's the case, instead of releasing a game, this guy needs to write a book about how someone goes from 0 to 100 in their career within a couple days. This is a nobody with a bunch of asset flip mobile games who suddenly got a lucrative development deal from Sony. Please explain.

Although I still think this is Kojima, and whoever is in charge of this viral marketing campaign deserves a big fat raise.

Lol 100% Kojima.

The coincidences are just too good
Okay. So if that's the case, instead of releasing a game, this guy needs to write a book about how someone goes from 0 to 100 in their career within a couple days. This is a nobody with a bunch of asset flip mobile games who suddenly got a lucrative development deal from Sony. Please explain.

Although I still think this is Kojima, and whoever is in charge of this viral marketing campaign deserves a big fat raise.
Sooo I started a new job recently and been way too busy for anything else and definitely OOL, can someone explain what's going on?

bread's done
Back